Villa in Quesada, Rojales, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Walk To Nearest Supermarket, Bars Etc.10 Minutes Drive To The Beach
Beautifully decorated semi-detached villa with 3 bed (2 bath), sleeps 6 plus a toddler. The outside area includes a private pool 7m x 3m with large sun bathing area and room for the 6 sun beds provided. Small garden to side and rear of property with lemon, orange and plum trees. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms and the lounge area. Gas fire and electric portable oil-filled radiators available for winter months. Lounge includes a 32" Smart TV with SatTV (English & Spanish channels), Blu Ray/DVD player and free WiFi. The American style kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and dining plates, cutlery and glasses for 12 people. The villa is located in the peaceful La Fiesta area in Ciudad Quesada, situated 5 miles (10 mins by car) from the blue flag beaches of Guardamar. Walking distance (15 mins) to La Marquesa Golf Club, supermarket, bars and restaurants. The main entrance area to Ciudad Quesada is 5 mins by car or 30 minutes walking.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We purchased the property in 2012 as we love this part of Spain and wanted a base for our own holidays as well as those of our children and grand-children.
4.8 based on 11 holidaymaker reviews
Great villa with superb pool in quiet residential area. Villa is well presented and has all you need for a great holiday. A car is necessary but close ro restaurants and beaches. We couldn't have wished for a better property to stay in. We hope to return.
A Delightful Villa!
Out of all the accomodation we have stayed in and around the Costa Blanca, Lai Spa is definitely up there as our favorite. The villa is very well equipped with everything we needed and more. The pool an added bonus for keeping the children occupied and cooling off in the warm weather. The balcony and pool side are great to sit back and relax. The villa is very clean, had a great layout and tastefully decorated. The roof terrace has fantastic views over the parkland at the rear and urbanization to the front and not overlooked. We found the location very peaceful and quiet with friendly neighbors. Only a short walk down to the nearby shops and restaurants. A car is essential for this property, we enjoyed exploring the area including Torreviejja in an evening (10-15 mins), Algar Waterfalls (1 1/2 hr), Murcia city (50 mins), the local beaches (10-15 mins), and those further afield. We had a very comfortable, relaxing stay at Lai Spa. Thanks Jeremy and Claudia and also to the house keepers Linda and Paul. We hope to return again soon.
This is the finest villa we have visited. Everything , from the welcome, quiet location, lovely neighbors, ten minutes from beach was absolutely perfect.
Top quality, worth every penny !!!
We were a little apprehensive about booking a villa for 15 days because we had stayed in a similar place the previous year which was awful. However, we ere delighted with the choice we made here. The villa was lovely and clean, it had everything we could have wished for, a real home from home. The owners have made a great job of furnishing the villa. We were late on arriving but the cleaner, Linda, kept in touch and met us at the villa within minutes of our arrival. We had a welcome pack of the essentials such as tea, coffee etc, so we didn't need to rush and buy provisions. We would recommend this villa to anyone, the sad thing is that we had to leave it behind but we will be back next without a doubt.
Lai Spa Villa Cuidad Quesada
The Villa accommodation was everything we could have asked for to have a relaxing holiday. It was comfortable with all of the home comforts and the pool was very clean and well maintained. The area was quiet but the nearest shop was about 20 minutes walk away as was the nearest restaurant so a car is essential to take advantage of this beautiful area.For a relaxing holiday this villa is ideal.
WOW... what a stunning villa, so clean and very well equiped 5 star accommodation. If you want a quite and relaxing time this is the place for you. Owner couldnt be more genuine and helpfull. The pool is the perfect size for a whole family and very well maintained. The photos truly do not due this villa justice as furnishings and decor are all first class. We truly could not find fault with anything during our 2 week family stay< would reccomend with no hesitation.
From the Owner
“Ciudad Quesada is an ideal location for both permanent residents and holiday makers alike. There is a good feel to the area and it is well maintained by the local authorities with all of the amenities that could be wished for. Quesada is close to the beach and the main AP7 motorway which allows for easy travel around the Costa Blanca and Murcia regions.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful blue flag beaches of Guardamar are a 10 minute drive, the area boasts many other wonderful beaches within a 20 minute drive.
The villa is situated approximately 30 minutes drive from both Alicante and Murcia (San Javier) airports.
Car hire is recommended and all major rental companies are available at the airports, we can also recommend local car hire companies that offer excellent price and service level.
Airport transfer can be arranged upon request, costs to be confirmed.
Ciudad Quesada is close to the local AP7 motorway allowing easy access to all of the Costa Blanca and Murcia coast.
Guardamar del Segura and Torrevieja are a short 10 minute drive away and offer lovely beaches as well as an endless amount of fun and entertainment.
The Aqua Park at Ciudad Quesada is a 5 minute drive from the villa.
We are happy to welcome both smokers and non-smokers alike. We welcome families and provide a cot for those with a small child. Unfortunately pets are not allowed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Oct 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
All bookings can be done by telephone or email. We require a 25% non-refundable deposit on booking, the balance and a damage/key deposit of £200 are due 6 weeks before departure.
Guests will be met by our housekeeper who will require Euros 80 on arrival for the cleaning at the end of your stay.
Whilst at the villa your personal safety is your own responsibility and the villa owners cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injury caused as a result of use of the property.
We are as flexible as possible with changeover days to allow our guests to take advantage of the significant flight savings to be had with mid-week flights.
Arrival after 16.00 and departure before 11.00 unless otherwise agreed.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We find the property to be in a peaceful location that is within easy distance of a wide range of entertainment, activities and local amenities.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc and bathroom cabinet. Family bathroom with shower, wc and bathroom cabinet adjacent to bedrooms 2 and 3.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and en-suite shower room, A/C and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 with double bed, A/C and ceiling fan. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, A/C and ceiling fan. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 2 has a standard sized cot.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is suitable for all year rentals as winter temperatures rarely drop below 15 degrees during the day. Air conditioning, electric heaters and a gas fire are all available. The area boasts around 300 days of sunshine per year. Ciudad Quesada boasts several supermarkets, English and Spanish banks, dozens of bars and restaurants, a 4**** hotel as well as its own Aqua Park and championship golf course. There are several more championship golf courses with a 30 minutes drive. New for Summer 2014 - We have now added an A/C unit to the third bedroom. All bedrooms and the living room have A/C units and ceiling fans. Outside: Private pool 7m x 3m, sun bathing area with 6 sun loungers available, gas barbecue close to pool area and front sun room dining area. Lovely large roof terrace with excellent views and seating area. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate utility area next to outside stairs leading to roof terrace. There is also an iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: One set of bed linen, towels and beach towels included per stay. Property is cleaned after each stay at a cost of Euro 80 payable on arrival. Additional cleaning can be arranged at a cost of Euro 80 per clean. Other: Sun room at front of house overlooking the pool with glass curtains and dining table for 6 people. Large sun roof terrace with exceptional views of the pine forest park and the area of Ciudad Quesada.