3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Private Pool, secluded location
A wonderfully secluded villa with private pool, 3 air conditioned bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people, offering lots of space. Villa Kalithea is the perfect choice for those wanting an authentic Greek island holiday.
Villa Kalithea is set over 2 levels. On the main ground floor is an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, there is also an air conditioned double bedroom and a further air conditioned twin bedroom as well as a bathroom with shower on the main ground floor.
A marble staircase at 1 end of the living area takes you down to the lower ground floor. On this floor is a 3rd air conditioned bedroom, furnished with twin beds and benefiting from an en suite bathroom.
All 3 bedrooms enjoy air conditioning which is available at no extra cost.
The open plan living space is comfortably furnished and has a TV with local satellite channels, DVD, CD player and WiFi Internet.
The fully fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and plenty of storage.
The air conditioned double bedroom located on the main grounb floor is light and airy, furnished in a traditional style. French windows lead out to a sea view balcony with patio table and chairs.
The twin bedrooms, also air conditioned, have balconies with sea and garden views. There is also a folding bed available taking the maximum capacity up to 7 people ( folding bed only suitable for child up to 12 years ) - please enquire about this before booking as owners consent is required.
The villa has 2 bathrooms. A maid service is also included in the villas price.
The private pool is set in a secluded location and enjoys delightful sea views. Sunbeds and parasols are also available. A circular area of the pool has been included specifically with children in mind. There is also a pool side shower. The barbecue area is in a shady spot not far from the main door to the villa.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via corner steps & ladder
About the Manager
Activity and Interests
Nissaki is a small pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in local cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K122K315000 PR:1945/B.K. A.M:30921 -18/5/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- horse riding
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The ground floor shower room is fresh, bright and tiled throughout. Whilst downstairs the en suite bathroom benefits not only from a large vanity unit as well as full bath and lavatory, but also houses a washing machine.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- The master bedroom is light and airy. It is simply furnished in a traditional style and enjoys French windows that lead out to a seaward facing shaded balcony, which makes the most of the fabulous views. The balcony itself has table and chairs so guests may sit and enjoy the tranquillity of this lovely spot. The attractive twin bedded room on the ground floor is similar in both size and furnishings to the the master bedroom. It too has French windows that take you out to a furnished balcony that enjoys beautiful views of the sea and surrounding countryside. Not to be outdone by its counterparts, the twin bedded room on the lower ground floor is almost identical to the one above it. This room also has a balcony with sea views as well as benefiting from an en suite bathroom. All three have air conditioning.
- 6 garden chairs