Sleeps up to 7, Private Pool, Located in Nissaki, Corfu
Villa Ilios is a delightful villa with 3 air conditoned bedrooms sleeping up to 6 people and has the most breathtaking sea views. The large private pool has lots of surrounding space and stays in the sun all day. It will come as no surprise that 'Ilios', in Greek, means sun!
Villa Ilios is set over 2 levels. The main ground floor comprises an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, off which are 2 air conditioned bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, as well as a bathroom with shower.
A marble staircase at 1 end of the living area takes you down to the lower ground floor. On this floor is a 3rd air conditioned bedroom, furnished with twin beds and benefiting from an en suite bathroom.
The open plan living space stretches the width of the villa. At 1 end is a comfortably furnished living room. It enjoys plenty of light from the large picture window and a further frosted glass window that overlooks the staircase at the far end of the room. A TV with local satellite channels, DVD and CD player are also in this area.
The fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven/hob, refrigerator and plenty of storage. A washing machine is also available in the villa.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twin. The air conditioned double master bedroom is light and airy and furnished in a local style. French windows lead out to a sea view balcony with table and chairs. There are 2 air conditioned twin bedrooms, each with there own furnished balcony enjoying beautiful views of the sea and surrounding countryside.
Villa Ilios has 2 modern bathrooms and a maid service is included in the rental price.
As well as the amazing location, the facilities outside are superb. The private pool is large and is surrounded by an extensive stone patio and sun terrace, on which sun beds and parasols are provided. Beside the pool is the barbecue and outside dining area.
Size: 9m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.80m
Access: via ladder and steps
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
This villa is stunning for location view and privacy.The view from the pool is absolutely stunning.A short walk down the winding road to the local supermarket (Aphrodite's) and our favourite taverna 'Vitamins'.The food there is excellent and the views stunning (brushetta is incredible).Fresh lemons from the groves wonderful climate and warm friendly people make this place so special.Loved this place and Agni are a great company to holiday with.
Activity and Interests
Nissaki is a small pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in local cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town.
- • You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
MHTE:0829K122K315000 PR:1945/B.K. A.M:30921 -18/5/2009
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- The ground floor shower room is fresh, bright and tiled throughout. Whilst downstairs the en suite bathroom is equipped with a full size bath as well as a large vanity unit and lavatory. A washing machine is also located in the bathroom. Maid service, linen and towels are included.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- The master bedroom is light and airy. It is simply furnished in a traditional style and enjoys French windows that lead out to a seaward facing balcony, which makes the most of the fabulous views. The balcony itself has table and chairs so guests may sit and enjoy the tranquillity of this lovely spot. The attractive twin bedded room on the ground floor is similar in both size and furnishings to the the master bedroom. It too has French windows that take you out to a furnished balcony that enjoys beautiful views of the sea and surrounding countryside. Not to be outdone by its counterparts, the twin bedded room on the lower ground floor is almost identical to the one above it. This room also has a balcony with sea views as well as benefiting from an en suite bathroom. All three have air conditioning.
- 6 garden chairs