Villa with large pool and wonderful gardens
Beautiful 4 bedroom semi detached villa, with private pool, on the edge of an idyllic sandy beach and with tavernas only a short walk away, the Beach House has everything to ensure a perfect, relaxing, get away from it all family holiday.
The Beach House enjoys a large private pool, wonderful gardens, elegant furnishings, fabulous sea views and a whole host of extra little touches that help to make an enjoyable holiday.
The Beach House is simply the ideal choice for those wanting a private villa with pool along with a sandy beach and tavernas just a few steps away.
Ground Floor: Entrance into a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Twin bedroom with en suite. Both the living area and bedroom benefit from large patio doors that take you outside into the beautifully maintained gardens. A covered terrace to the front of the property is also accessed from the living area doors.
1st Floor: Upstairs are three further bedrooms. The master bedroom which is a large double room has fabulous en suite facilities including a whirlpool bath. The other bedrooms are twin and also have their own en suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are air conditioned.
The living area is spacious and beautifully furnished, with large leather sofas seating six easily. It benefits from TV, with local satellite channels and DVD. Patio doors open to an outside lounge area opposite the pool.
The kitchen is well equipped, benefiting from a full sized oven with halogen hob, a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker and microwave. Beside the kitchen is a formal inside dinning area. Outside, there is a second kitchen with barbecue, pizza oven and its own dining furniture.
Upstairs the air conditioned master bedroom is stylishly furnished and includes an en suite bathroom. Large patio doors lead out onto a private balcony with wonderful views over the sandy beach and sea. The master bedroom balcony is furnished with chairs and table, making it a lovely yet private spot to enjoy the views.
The other upstairs bedrooms are twins. each have their own en suite bathrooms. The downstairs, air conditioned twin bedded room, and its en suite bathroom, is particularly suitable for the elderly guest or for children.
Each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. The master bedroom has a fabulous en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi bath.
In addition to the 4 bathrooms there is also a ground floor cloakroom which has a wc and wash basin. A washing machine is also located here.
Outdoor Kitchen And Dining:
The outside kitchen is a wonderful al fresco dining and barbecue area, equipped with a massive barbecue, a pizza oven, ample workspace and a covered dining area. Whether you sit out here during the day, watching the children play in the pool, or whilst watching the sun gently set behind the mountains, mealtimes will never be the same again.
The gardens are superbly maintained, with springy green turf and an array of flowering shrubs and tropical plants. From the pool, a private path (and gate) leads directly on to the beach. 6 beach sun beds are provided exclusively for you.
The Beach House is set in extensive gardens, right on the long sandy beach of Kalamaki on the north east coast of Corfu. The pool has sun beds, sun shades and a poolside shower. One corner of the pool has a shallow pool area ideal for young children. (View from Master bedroom balcony.) There is also a private Jacuzzi beside the pool.
Size: 12m x 5m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.70m
Top Traveller Review
Excellent, Quiet Location and Just Pure Resort-Style Living
About the Manager
Guestbook comments from the manager
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
We had a wonderful relaxing week at the Beach House and the owners were most pleasant and helpful responding to any issues immediately. There was plenty of room for our party and the garden was ideal for our 3yr-old. All Information from Agni was very good and comprehensive. Already thinking about returning to Corfu!
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent, Quiet Location and Just Pure Resort-Style Living
We visited this unique property in late June, 2014. There were two families with 8 persons and this house accommodated everyone easily. The location is great as it's set on a tranquil beach and one can walk offshore in waist-deep water almost 1/4 mile. The water is crystal clear and very warm that time of year. You can venture up to the beach to the left and find a couple of bars / restaurants including Niko's on the beach. This was a great location for us as we made day trips from this side of the island to Kerkyra, Paleokastritsa and Glyfada beaches. These are two of the best beaches on Corfu. This was our second time vacationing in Corfu and we would love to go back every year if we could. The only challenge with this property was getting up the very steep and curvy driveway----you should be skilled in order to do it with a manual transmission but we were up to the challenge.
Activity and Interests
Kalamaki is a long sandy beach resort, situated between Saint Spiridon and Kassiopi. The most notable feature of Kalamaki is the soft sand and the fact that you can walk out for 300m or so and still only be knee deep in water! (There are no tides here.) This make the water the warmest on Corfu and particularly safe for children. There are 3 tavernas and 2 bars.
- • Payments by credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex) or bank transfer.
• 20% deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid service, laundry and towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• The above calendar is accurate and automatically updated daily.
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Booking Notes - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.
- MHTE:0829K122K7973001 AR.PR:2923/B.K A.M:38617 23/7/2010
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- paddle boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - En - Suite
- Bathroom 2 - En - Suite
- Bathroom 3 - En - Suite
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet
- Bathroom 5 - En - Suite
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, En-suite
- Folding Bed - 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Suitable for a child up to the age of 12 only
- Upstairs the air-conditioned master bedroom is large, light and attractively furnished. With emphasis on clean lines and a flowing look, this room benefits from large patio doors that lead out onto a private balcony with its wonderful seaward views. Further picture windows look out to the side of the villa The downstairs, air conditioned twin bedded room and its en suite wet room have been specially designed with more elderly or less able guests in mind. The bedroom is light and bright, with comfortable furnishings and large patio doors that lead out into the garden and pool area. Another twin bedded room is upstairs. Again this room is a good size, air conditioned, and enjoys similar attractive furnishings to those in the other bedrooms. It has large patio doors that lead out onto a private, furnished balcony with lovely sea views. A vibrant en suite shower room completes the picture. The fourth bedroom is also a twin.
- Walkway to Water
- 8 garden chairs
- 8 deck chairs