Villa in Alma Verde, Nr. Burgau, Western Algarve, Portugal - Heated Pool. Private Garden. Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms)
Beautifully designed award winning, south facing villa in Alma Verde. Equipped to the highest standards, creating comfortable & easy living space for 6. The villa has 3 bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms/shower rooms with underfloor heating. A fully equipped kitchen with open plan dining area. A large sitting room with two three seating sofas, with wide screen TV (Sky & UK channels) & DVD. Private secluded garden and pool, sun loungers & barbecue. Suitable for all groups from families with children, to groups just wanting to get away, to golf parties. 50 minutes from Faro. A few minutes from fantastic beaches, reasonably priced restaurants & good golf courses. Onsite floodlit tennis courts, children’s play area, bike hire and day spa facilities. Also just 15 minutes from the west coast of Portugal and a different beach experience - great for boogy boarding or surfing. Private drive with parking for 2 cars.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We have spent a fantastic 2 weeks at your villa, we couldn't have asked for more comfortable accommodation. The villa is so well equipped - it is like a home from home. We went to Burgau & Lagos - very different places - loved both. Reluctantly going home but we look forward to returning.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
5 minutes drive to Burgau. Lovely child friendly beach.
Many other Algarve beaches within a 15/20 minute drive.
Also the west coast beaches, which are more appropriate for surfing, are just 15/20 minutes away by car.
Faro airport is 50 minutes drive away
All vehicle rental companies are represented there.
Car hire is recommended
Faro airport : 50 minutes
Lagos : 15 minuutes
Sagres : 20 minutes
Salema : 10 minutes
Burgau : 5 minutes
The nearest supermarket is 10 minutes away at Budens
For children there are 2 water parks & Zoomarine theme park near Lagos. Dolphin safaris and boat trips available from Lagos.
Enjoy the Western Algarve by visiting the nearby National Park to see some of the most unspoilt countryside left in Europe. Day trips to the mountains nearby & the town of Monchique to appreciate the fabulous views will enhance any stay.
We love this unspoilt part of Portugal which is less developed & therefore more reasonable priced. We highly recommend all of the beaches nearby. There is also a great selection of good restaurants.
- Booking Notes:
Please send an email to the owner who will then refer you to the onsite resort Reception for details of deposits, payments & procedures. In general a 25% holding deposit is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable in full prior to arrival.
Flexible subject to availability
Notes on prices:
Pool heating is optional & is available at 20 Euros per night - just let us know if you want to pre-arrange it
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have heated towel rail & underfloor heating Bathroom 1, ensuite to master bedroom, with shower, bath, bidet & WC. Bathroom 2, basin, shower & WC Bathroom 3, basin, shower & WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 ( 3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms are ensuite, with fitted wardrobes & ample space for storage Bedroom 1 double bed; patio doors onto private balcony/sun lounger Bedroom 2 twin beds Bedroom 3 twin beds, large room on ground floor (could accommodate extra bed)
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is equipped with an eco friendly award winning "cool house" system. This provides air conditioning which reduces CO2 emissions & gives comfortable temperature all year round. Un;ike air conditioning at night it does not leave you feeling dehydrated! The villa is very bright and airy. It provides a wonderful place to have the most relaxing holiday. This is a non-smoking villa. Additional z beds, cots & high chairs can be hired if required. Welcome pack to enable you to settle in quickly on the day of arrival can be provided if required. (at an extra charge) Excellent Supermarket at Budens (10 minutes drive) Outside: Established gardens with BBQ outside, dining for 6 and sun loungers. Private heated pool for sole use of guests. Pool heating on request & for an additional charge. Guests have access to 4 floodlit tennis courts & children’s play area. Tennis tuition available. Wellness centre for beauty treatments/therapies can be booked privately via reception. Bike Hire & information on walks and other activities also available at Reception. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full sets of clean white towels & linen on arrival, for bedrooms & bathrooms. Mid week maid service is available for an extra charge The villa is fully clean on arrival & cleaned after 7 days if your stay is longer. Linen change after 7 days too. Other: Dining area is open plan from the kitchen and opens out through patio doors to the pool. Wooden dining table & leather dining chairs. A bright airy living space.