Villa Serene, Bangtao Beach, Phuket, Thailand-Pool Villa in lush quiet and tranquil gardens, Yet Only 5 Minute Drive To Layan or Bangtao Beach
Villa Serene: A beautiful contemporary three bedroom villa, built in 2011, with its own private salt water swimming pool set in secluded lush gardens. Arranged in a courtyard configuration around a private swimming pool. The master bedroom & master en-suite bathroom is a separate detached pavilion for ultimate seclusion and privacy. The villa itself is nestled within walled gardens. There are two terraces/patios on opposite sides of the villa, ensuring sun or dappled shade at all times of the day, as preferred. Situated in one of Phuket’s most prestigious residential areas, against a dramatic mountain backdrop this uniquely designed villa is set within a small development of nine privately walled villas, with 24 hour security. The villa itself is designed in a contemporary Balinese style and arranged in it’s own secluded grounds, offers both peace and tranquillity, whilst also being only a 5 minute drive from the pristine coastline and arguably one of the very best beaches in Phuket.
About the Owner
I am an Architect, living with my wife in Singapore for the past 14 years. We built the villa as a vacation and getaway from the city, which is only a 90 minute flight for us from Singapore. We both love Thailand..especially the Thai food..
Martin purchased this villa in 2011
Why Martin chose Phuket
Remote from the crowds, yet convenient for restaurants/golf as well as arguably one of the very best powder white sand beaches in Phuket.
What makes this villa unique
We absolutely love our pool villa in Phuket, which is a great place for a quiet and relaxing break from the rush of the city. The villa has a great 9 metre salt pool (which is so much better than the chlorinated ones) and two terraces - a sunny "u" shaped pool deck with sun loungers and dining table and chairs and a separate garden patio, also with sun loungers and dining table and chairs. Both outside terraces have giant rotating sun umbrellas, providing shade when you need it...and you will..!
We have tried to design and equip it with the highest quality materials, appliances and amenities for our and guest's pleasure and enjoyment.
From the Owner
“Remote from the crowds, yet convenient for restaurants/golf as well as arguably one of the very best powder white sand beaches in Phuket.”
Activity and Interests
Bangtao beach or Layan beach is 5 minutes drive, about 1.2 km away. Both beaches are long beautiful unspoilt white powder beaches, fringed with palm trees, mostly deserted, but with small local beach bars and restaurants dotted along for a cooling cocktail or beer.
Phuket International airport is 16 km to the north of the villa, 20 minutes drive away.
Phuket Town or lively Patong are 20-30 minutes drive away.
Car rental is highly recommended and the owner can give information about preferred and discounted rental operators on request.
Phuket International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the villa. A short 5 minute drive to Tesco Lotus, Boots the Chemist, a wonderful bakery, wine store/restaurant, delicatessen, shops, other restaurants and local fruit and vegetable market.
Bantao and Layan beaches are a 5 minute drive away.
Most other places of interest are only a short drive of between 20 - 30 minutes away.
There are many local Thai and western restaurants in the area all within a few minutes of the villa. Within a short distance of the villa you can find everything you need in the nearby Cherngtalay and Bangtao villages. Apart from the local restaurants and bars and market nearby, both Bang Tao and Surin beaches have many restaurants on the beach or ocean's edge. If you prefer something more exclusive, the Laguna Resort or The Pavilions have superb world class fine dining restaurants and stunning bars. The owner can provide a full ist of recommended restaurants on the Island.
There are also a multitude of sporting activities available, ranging from diving, jet skiing, golf and even elephant trekking. The rest of the island also has plenty of places of interest, such as the panoramic viewpoint at Cap Promtheph. There are also many different boat trips available for day-trips out to the smaller outlying islands that surround Phuket, used many times for Hollywood movie locations. You cannot be bored in Phuket.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Jan 2017
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
1 Feb 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£283|
Payments by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer
30% deposit required on reservation
Balance of rental +15% security deposit to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival Cancellations that are made:
More than 6 weeks prior to arrival – No cancellation charge.
4 – 6 weeks– 50% refund
3 – 4 weeks– 25% refund
Less than 3 weeks prior to arrival date – No refund
Security deposit will be repaid within 14 days of departure in full if no damage, or less any deduction to cover the cost of damage/loss.
Change over day is flexible, by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Please ask about our offers for longer stays.
Rental includes the following: weekly housekeeping, bedlinen and towels, cable TV, wireless internet and water. Electricity will be charged on a usage basis and paid on departure. No other additional charges.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. A reservation deposit of 30% is required to secure the dates. The advance final payment is required 6 weeks before arrival. A refundable 15% security deposit is also required 6 weeks before arrival. This is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, subject to no damage to contents, fixtures and fittings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We absolutely love our pool villa in Phuket, which is a great place for a quiet and relaxing break from the rush of the city. The villa has a great 9 metre salt pool (which is so much better than the chlorinated ones) and two terraces - a sunny "u" shaped pool deck with sun loungers and dining table and chairs and a separate garden patio, also with sun loungers and dining table and chairs. Both outside terraces have giant rotating sun umbrellas, providing shade when you need it...and you will..! We have tried to design and equip it with the highest quality materials, appliances and amenities for our and guest's pleasure and enjoyment.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 265 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Three Bathrooms. Master bathroom with large shower and free standing bath. Large showers to each bathroom 2 and 3.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two king size bedrooms and one queen size bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms are air-conditioned as well as having ceiling fans. Digital safe in master bedroom. 46” LED TV and Bose wave CD/radio system in the master bedroom. hair-dryer.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa is totally private, enclosed within its own walled garden. The private swimming pool is a step away from either the master bedroom or open-plan living room and is totally secluded and not overlooked. Outside: A lovely 9 metre private pool, with underwater lighting and three feature waterfalls. Pool depth 1.4m to 1.9 metres. Heating not necessary, since it is warm all year round. Two separate patios/pool deck on opposite sides of the villa. 4 sun loungers, 2 large rotating sun umbrellas, 2 tables and 8 chairs, 3 side tables arranged on both pool deck and patio. Utility Room: Washing machine, stainless steel sink, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board and clothes drying frame. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa cleaning is provided once per week. Pool service and gardener are provided twice per week. 4 sets of towels and 2 sets of bed linen are provided. Extra maid service can be provided more frequently for a modest extra charge. Other: Covered parking bay with electric entry gate, lotus pond.