Apartment in Green Park Village, Son Parc, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Away From The Hustle Of Central Son Parc On A Very Peaceful Complex, Everything A Walk Away
This apartment has been recently renovated, furnished and redecorated. The new kitchen is to the highest specs and has everything to make your holidays as free and easy for you as possible. Great care and attention has been taken with the inside and outside furnishings to ensure your utmost comfort as you relax on your own terrace but still in view of the swimming pool. The family pool is surrounded by very well maintained gardens and grassed area, it is very safe for small children and has a separate pool for the toddlers and babies. For the more sporty when you are not enjoying the golf or tennis there is also an adults swimming pool for your convenience to exercise. The complex has only two levels (ground and first).
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Menorca has something for everyone, water sports are all covered including learning to sail, wind surf, water ski or scuba dive only 10 minutes drive away at Fornells. There is a network of walks which can take you all around the island called the "Cami de Cavalls". Sports also feature, Tennis, Padal Tennis, football and basket ball pitches are all close by. Menorca also boasts one of the only grass cricket pitches in Spain at Bini Parell. Every Wednesday and Saturday in July and August all ages and ability are invited to come along and play, equipment is provided. The non playing family are also welcome at the club bar which also provides snacks all day. Horse riding excursions can also be organised, beginners and advanced all welcome and again equipment can be provided. The property manager can help you with all of these.
The nearest beach is a 15 minute walk (5 minute drive) which is Saura del Nord, it is very safe for young children and there are sunbeds, parasols, pedaloes and kayaks available to hire and a large car park and restaurant. There are however a vast number of beautiful beaches and monuments in Menorca to be found, as the roads are very quiet hiring a car and driving is not as daunting as in some mainland towns.
The airport is a 25 minute drive away, taxis and buses are readily available outside the terminal. The nearest large town, Mercadel is a 15 minute drive, the capital Mahon is a 20 minute drive. Menorca has many local villages and towns for you to soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere and the furthest away you can go is only a 60 minute drive.
Car hire is not essential as all facilities such as bars, restaurants, shops, supermarket and beach are all within a 15 minute walk. However the beauty of Menorca is there for the discovering, whether by car or using the local bus service which is very efficient and regular.
Sometimes essential amenities such as banks, chemists and larger supermarket can be found in Mercadel or Mahon.
Our management team in Menorca are always on hand to help with any questions or problems you may have.
- Booking Notes:
To confirm a booking a 20% deposit is required, along with a signed booking form. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival, once this has been received full directions and key instructions will be sent to you.
Changeovers are usually Mondays or Fridays but may vary.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- The en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 has a bath with an over head shower, sink and wc. The second bathroom has a walk in shower, sink and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed with dressing table and mirror and air conditioning, there are patio doors leading to the pool terrace, built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is a twin with air conditioning, built in wardrobes and mirror.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A very friendly complex surrounded by beautiful tropical Mediterranean gardens. Safe for children of all ages and plenty of opportunity to make friends with others. Outside: Palm trees and pines surround the complex for peaceful shady corners. The front terrace over looks the driving range and the start of the course can also be seen. This terrace has a spacious table, built in bbq and two reclining sun loungers with foot stool, it is covered nearest the apartment patio doors which help keep indoors cool. The back terrace from the double bedroom has a smaller dining table (but it still seats four people) and four sun loungers. Other: The decor of the whole apartment has been done as if it was your home. The attention to detail in the furnishing and finishing touches has been done with a home from home feel in mind, including hair drier and clothes airers.