OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
OwnersDirect uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar

Villa With Private Pool, Garden, Bar And Terrace Area



Updated: 23-Aug-2016
Villa in Costa de la Calma, Nr. Santa Ponsa, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Quiet Location , With Forest Walks To The Beach, And Easy Acess To Motorway For Travel Around The Is

Beautiful large villa, ideal for families in Costa de la Calma, close to the busy resort of St Ponsa, with private pool, terraces, bar and garden will sleep up to 12 people. THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LARGE GROUPS OF ADULTS ONLY .

  • Sleeps 12
  • 6 Bedrooms
  • 5 Bathrooms
  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Swimming pool
  • Barbecue
  • Dish washer
  • Washing machine

About the Owner

Hi my names Tracey,my family and i have lived on this beautiful island for the past 28 years. There is plenty to do here and any information you may need i will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Call Owner
Speaks English

0 Reviews


From the Owner

we bought the property as it had a lovely feel to it and we knew we could do things to improve the property to make a lovely family home for us and our 4 children. its a very quiet area but near enough to all the facilities one may need.

Activity and Interests


to walk to the nearest beach is 10 minutes or 2 by car, nearby is the busy resort of St Ponsa which can be walked to in 15 minutes or 5 minutes by car, taxis are also available


Palma airport is a 30 minute drive from the villa


15 minute walk to St Ponsa

Further Details:

there are plenty of shops restaurants and bars in the nearby resort of St Ponsa , and a few bars , restaurants and shops in the village of Costa de la Calma near the beach area


Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
end summer
19 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees

Booking Notes:
A 25% booking fee is required with the remaining 75%to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.Please note we only take bookings for families,we do not cater for large male or female groups.There will be a returnable deposit for the bbq of 50€, and a fee of 50€ for loss or damage to keys or clickers.

Changeover Day:
change over days can be flexible but preferably on Saturdays. arrivals from 4pm and departures must leave at 11am to give time for changeover cleans

Notes on prices:
Prices for June have been reduced to 1,000€ per week if booked before April 10th

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Total amount
Enquire Now
Updated: 23-Aug-2016
Available arrival


From the Owner

its convenient acess to the motorway is great for getting around the island quickly, and its near to forest walks, beaches ,shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment

Property Type

  • villa


  • Ceiling Fans
  • Iron & Board
  • Living Room ...
  • Parking
  • Tumble Dryer
  • Washing Machine


  • Dishwasher
  • Freezer
  • Kitchen ...
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob


  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television

Pool / Spa

  • Private Pool


  • children welcome

Location Type

  • beach
  • rural


  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
  • Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
  • Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
  • 5 bathrooms. 4 en suite and 1 family bathroom


  • 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • Bedroom 1
  • Bedroom 2
  • Bedroom 3
  • Bedroom 4
  • Bedroom 5
  • Bedroom 6
  • Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 master bedroom with ensuite, 2 normal doubles en suite, 1 single with pull out bed and ensuite, 2 rooms with bunk beds


  • Golf ...
  • Garden
  • Barbecue


  • Notes on accommodation: baby equipment will be available on request Outside: garden, open and covered terraces , private pool, bar area, barbecue and outdoor furniture Utility Room: washing machine and tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: towels and bed linen include, there will be a supplement for any extra required. garden and pool maintenance included

Partner Offers

Partner Offers

Portable wifi hotspot