House in Keswick, Lake District, Cumbria, England - Peaceful Location With Outdoor Patio Area
Welcome to our house at Low Briery. This small, family-run holiday park is nestled in a very peaceful wooded valley alongside the river Greta. The area is rich in local wildlife with red squirrels and overhead buzzards being the star attractions. Located just to the east of Keswick, a very popular and beautiful market town, Low Briery is only a 25 minute riverside walk away from this 'mecca' for lovers of the great outdoors. Great walks (which can be guided), boat trips, water sports, climbing, touring and so very much more, all available on your doorstep. On-site there is an indoor centre with a heated children’s plash pool, sauna, toddler's play area, table tennis, pool table and table football. Outside there is badminton and crazy golf. Bike hire is also available for those wishing to explore the nearby scenery. A laundrette and tourist information centre complete the amenities.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Low Briery is located 1 mile to the east of Lake Derwent Water. Water sports such as canoeing and kayak are available from Derwent Marina, boat hire and launch tours are available from the Keswick landings.
Leave the M6 at junction 40 then at the roundabout take the A66 west towards Keswick. Take the first turn-off into Keswick then turn right at the bottom of the slip road. Low Briery is located on the left.
Low Briery is located 1 mile from the town centre of Keswick.
Near the outskirts of Keswick a garage with mini-mart can provide you with the essentials such as bread, milk, butter and cereal. Venture further into town and you will find a Co-Op and Booths supermarket. Plenty of pubs and restaurants are available to provide your evening meals. Keswick is located upon Lake Derwent Water which is home to varying water sports (canoeing, kayak, wind surfing, sailing etc.). Boat hire and launch tours are also available from the Keswick boat landings.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We request a deposit of £100.00 upon booking. The remaining balance is then due 1 month before your arrival. Any cot and high chair hire will be added to the remaining balance.
The changeover day is on Saturday. Departures must vacate by 10:30am and arrivals will be allowed into their accommodation from 3:00pm. Short breaks may be allowed depending on the time of year.
Notes on prices:
The period of 05/01/2014 - 15/02/14 and 01/11/14 - 20/12/14 has reduced facilities at Low Briery. This includes no indoor centre and no reception facilities except check-in.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs toilet and basin, downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom with over head shower including a toilet and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double bed and bunk beds, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and 1 bunk bedroom.
- Notes on accommodation: Small indoor centre provides a pool table, table tennis, table football, toddlers play area, heated children’s splash pool and a sauna for the adults. Outside badminton, crazy golf and bike hire are available. There is also a launderette and tourist information centre. Outside: Private patio area with seating. Barbecues are available for hire. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen included in the price. Towels are not included. Property is cleaned and bed linen changed upon departure of previous occupants. Other: Dining room - Large dining table with seating for 10 people