Farmhouse in Montegiorgio, Fermo, Le Marche, Italy - Modern Comforts & Rustic Touches In Beautiful Landscape, Close To Small Hill-top Villages
Casa Felice has been carefully and lovingly restored. The owners have created a welcoming living space that's hard to find in a typical rental property. Modern comforts include the ensuite bathrooms, a large spacious kitchen with custom-built fireplace in ancient travertine, the dining room with a 12-seat table, the private panoramic terrace outside the master suite and fully modernized plumbing, electrical and heating systems. The rustic touches at Casa Felice include the 19th century beams, the terracotta and travertine floor tiles and the fully restored loggia with terrazzo, adorned with lots of comfortable outdoor furniture,a dining table for 12, that provides the perfect setting for al-fresco dining and a front row seat to Le Marche's most dramatic sunsets.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Lovely small beach towns about 30-40 min. drive. Porto San Giorgio, Porto San
Elphidio and San benedetto del Tronto.
Casa Felice affords you a broad choice of airports... Ancona (60 mins.), Pescara (90 mins.), Perugia (2 hours), Rome and Bologna (each at 3 hours).
Montegiorigo 5 mins.
Mogliano 10 mins.
Urbisaglia 30 mins.
Loro Piceno 30 mins.
Porto San Giorgio 30 mins.
Sibillini Mountains 40 mins.
Macerata City (famous open air opera) 40 min.
Casa Felice is not only close to everything, it's easy to find, too. From your base here, you can enjoy ALL the Marche has to offer. A day trip to nearby Umbria or Abruzzo is easy, too. Adriatic beaches are under 30 minutes away. The Sibillini Mountains (for summer sports, hiking and picnics, or, for winter skiing) are just 40 minutes from the house. Casa Felice is 5 minutes to the medieval hill-town of Montegiorgio, a lively place with all manner of shopping and services – food shops, bakery, post office, cafes, public transportation and even a regional hospital. A small grocery is located 2 minutes from the house and a wider choice of shopping facilities is found within 10 minutes' drive. The famous Tods and Prada Outlets and stylish boutiques are close-by. Should you tire of al-fresco dinners under the loggia with local fish, meats, produce, cheeses, breads and wines, excellent authentic restaurants dot the landscape around Casa Felice! Speaking of wine, numerous award-winning vineyards are found close to the house, offering tastings without the hard-sell you've experienced in more tourist areas of Italy.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at booking with the remainder paid eight weeks before you are due to arrive along with a security deposit of 400€. Up to 8 weeks - no cancellation charge, 4-8 weeks - 50% of rate refunded, 2-4 weeks 25% of rate refunded. Less than 2 weeks - no refund.
The price is for the whole house.
In high season the preferable changeover is Fridays
However we always try to be flexible.
Arrival is after 3.30 pm and departure by 10 am.
Notes on prices: A fee of € 40,00 pr. week is charges for electricity.To be paid at arrival. Gas is included in the rent.
The price is for the house, but special price can be arranged for 1-2 persons in low season, not using the whole house.
Long term rent (min. 1 mnd.) in low season at very reasonably price.!
For securing dates, 25% of the full amount is to be paid when signing the contract. This is not refundable. The rest must be pay 8 weeks before arrival date.
Cansellation : Within 8 weeks before arrival date, when the full amount is paid, 50 % will be refunded. Within 4 weeks, 25% will be refunded. After 4 weeks of arrival , no refund. ( The 25% are not in the sum for refund)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - En-suite with tub, walk in shower,bidet and WC. Bathroom 2 - En-suite with shower, WC. Bathroom 3 - Tub with shower, WC (private bedroom 3) Bathroom 4 - Bathroom with tub, shower and WC (bedroom 4/5) One separate toilet on ground floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - One Double bed Bedroom 2 - Two Single beds or one double Bedroom 3 - Two Single beds Bedroom 4 - One Double bed Bedroom 5 - Two Single beds or one double
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Long rent term can be arranged at a reduced price. Outside: There is a good sized garden with plenty of space for activity, darts, basket ball, croquet, football, etc. The swimming pool is private 5x10 m (1,65 m depth all over). Pool area is equipped with good wooden sun lounges and umbrellas, and a little inflatable pool for the smallest. The large patio is provided with a dining table and comfortable relaxing furniture. Close to the patio there is a large brick built BBQ. The shaded cove under the tall trees is a nice spot to relax. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board. Vacuum cleaner, fridge/freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house will be cleaned, linen and towels will be changed weekly. Separate towels for the pool. Pool maintenance weekly. All included in the rental price. If additional services are required, this could be arranged. Other: A large built in terrace with dining table for al fresco dinner and comfortable sitting group to enjoy the fantastic sun set.