Villa in Alcossebre, Costa del Azahar, Spain - Peaceful Location, 10 Minute Walk To Shops, Beaches, Cafes, Marina And Restaurants
A very well kept villa in Alcossebre, Costa del Azahar in Spain. With easy access to five beaches with plenty of cafes and restaurants. Supermarkets within walking and driving distance, a beautiful place for a family holiday.
About the Owner
My name is Barrie Hicks and I am from Worcestershire U.K. I am married with 3 children. We have been going to Spain on holiday for many years and we came across Alcossebre and we liked it that much that we decided to buy a place out there. We go to Alcossebre twice a year, in both in and out of season and no matter what time of year you go, its always beautiful.
From the Owner
“Alcossebre is still quite traditional Spanish town. There are 5 beautiful beaches around the coastline with plenty of cafes and restaurants along the seafront. There are quite a few supermarkets ranging from small corner shops to large supermarkets. There's plenty of places to visit in Alcossebre such as the national park, the light house and the church on the mountain top. But if you fancy visiting other places, Alcossebre is just off the N340 road and you have easy access to other towns and cities with Valencia only an hour and 10 minute drive away.”
Activity and Interests
There are five beaches with the nearest being a 10 minute walk away. All five beaches have been awarded the EEC Blue |Flag and range busy in July and August with water sports, volleyball etc to quiet, get away from it all coves. There is also a marina with great restaurants and water sports.
Travelling by car. Nearest airport is Valencia: 1 hour 10 minutes. Barcelona airport approx. 2 hours 15 minutes. Reus airport 1 hour 20 minutes. Santander sea port 7 hours. Bilbao sea port 6 hours.
Peniscola, 20 minutes drive. This is picturesque and enchanting town with cobbled streets and whitewashed houses. The splendid castle looks over the sea and town. Valencia, 1 hour 10 minutes drive. Visit the formula one track, Valencia F.C stadium, L'Hemisfèric, a IMAX 3D-cinema, planetarium and laserium, L'Oceanogràfic, the largest aquarium in Europe.
- Booking Notes:
Deposit of 20% required at the time of booking. Payments required 6 weeks prior to arrival. If you require a cot, then please let me know so I can rent one on your arrival.
Height of season, arrival and departure is Saturday. Out of season, flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the villa per week in UK pounds. Late availability offers, please call or email. Please note..linen costs will be added to the price of the rental. It will cost £55 for linen services.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The villa is a very well kept and very clean place. All rooms have air conditioning which turns into central heating in the winter months. The villa has its own parking space and plenty other parking available. There is easy access to the villa suitable for most expect wheelchairs.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1: bath/shower, washbasins, bidet and toilet. Bathroom 2: bath/shower, washbasins, bidet and toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables Bedroom 2:Double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables Bedroom 3 :2 single beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables All bedrooms have air conditioning Cot available on request to rent
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is on the end of a row of four joining villas. There is plenty o garden surrounding the side o the villa for children to play and extra room for sunbathing. Outside: Attractive communal gardens and pool including children's pool. We have a spacious patio to catch the best of the sun and patio furniture. Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Fresh bed linen will be provided each week. The villa is cleaned after each letting. Please note..linen costs will be added to the price of the rental. It will cost £55 for linen services. Other: Cupboard outside kitchen with iron and ironing board.