House in Bridlington, Yorkshire, England - "Boy's House" Located On The Outskirts Of Bridlington Close To The Cliff Tops And Sandy Beaches
Boy's House is a modern, spacious family home located on the outskirts of Bridlington within easy walking distance of Bridlington Bay with it's sandy beaches and cliff tops. The perfect base for a family gathering and to explore the surrounding area.
About the Owner
About Jo Butler and Pip Green
We are two sisters and "Boy's House" was our childhood home. We have many happy memories of long summer days spent on the sandy beaches of Bridlington, hours swimming in the sea, exploring the caves of Flamborough Head and expeditions on our ponies across the Wolds.
We inherited the house in 2011 and although we are southern softies these days we love to return to Bridlington whenever we can with our young families who are also devoted to the area.
Boy's house was designed by our Dad and there are many bespoke features to enjoy. Dad was also Coxswain of Bridlington Lifeboat and both him and Boy were avid sailors so the house has a nautical theme to it.
We hope we can tempt you to stay at Boy's House and enjoy all that it and the local area have to offer.
Jo Butler and Pip Green purchased this house in 1960
What makes this house unique
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner
From the Owner
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - upstairs with bath/shower over, wc, wash basin, shaver point. Bathroom 2 - downstairs with large walk-in shower cubicle, wc, wash basin and towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (3 Bedrooms plus playroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds, Bedroom 3 with single bed and playroom with 4 single sofa beds (ideal for children).
- Outside: Enclosed, dog-proof garden, decked patio area with seating. Private parking on drive for 1 vehicle, ample extra parking available on quiet roadside. Utility Room: With dryer and storage area Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels for main rooms provided (guests to provide their own linen for use on sofa beds. Linen and towels changed weekly. Property cleaned weekly. Other: Dining room with dining suite and playroom with 4 single sofa beds and TV.