Villa in Karaman, Kyrenia, Cyprus - Quiet And Peaceful Location, 10 Minute Walk From Karaman And Edremit
Villa Berengaria is a luxury detached villa with double garage beneath. It is furnished and fully equipped to a high standard. Private pool with pergola and sun decks which are not overlooked. The villa is in a very quiet location just a 10 minute walk from pretty village of Karaman.
About the Owner
We are both now semi retired from farming and teaching. This gives us time to enjoy a much more relaxed life style which includes time at the villa. We enjoy handling the bookings ourselves as we have made friends with many returning guests.
From the Owner
“Superb quiet location with great views, no other reasons!!!.”
Activity and Interests
Approx 10 minute drive from a wide variety of local beaches. Hotel beaches are well resourced with sunbeds, umbrellas and snack bars/restaurants. There is usually a small charge for use of facilities. There are also good municipal beaches with similar facilities. Further details and up to date information is available in our information book. North Cyprus turtle conservation project is based to the east of Kyrenia, approx 20 minutes drive.
Ercan airport is approx a 45 minute drive. Larnaca is approx 90 minutes. We are happy to help guests with car hire and airport transfers. Car hire is recommended.
The pretty village of Karaman is approx a ten minute walk or a short drive. There is parking in the centre of the village. Edremit is also approx a ten minute walk. The harbour town of Kyrenia is approx a 15 minute drive, 5/6 miles.
It is a short drive to the coast road, about ten minutes. Here you will find a wide range of restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks and petrol stations.
The village of Karaman has a restaurant, bar and pub as well as a small shop. Edremit also has a small shop and two restaurants.
There is a lively local market on the outskirts of Kyrenia weekly on a Wednesday,
Villa Berengaria is maintained for us by a local English couple who will visit you soon after your arrival. A welcome pack of basic groceries is provided.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Xmas & New Year
18 Dec 2016 - 4 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Summer early 2017
1 May 2017 - 28 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
29 May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
We ask for a 20% deposit to secure your booking. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. We ask for a bond of £100 which will be refunded 7 days after your return. We do advise that you insure your holiday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for up to 4 guests. We usually make a small additional charge of £50 per person above this but this is negotiable. Xmas and New Year are peak period.
20% payable to confirm a booking and the balance due 6 weeks before your holiday. This at the moment is payable direct to the owners usually by bank transfer. We do advise that you insure your holiday as the deposit and the balance once paid are non-returnable unless we can re-let the villa.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Very private, it allows you to relax in tranquil peaceful surroundings but within easy reach of all amenities.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Music Library
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite in the master bedroom has a walk-in shower toilet and hand basin. Also a heated towel rail. Large main bathroom has a corner bath with shower and a toilet and washbasin. Also a heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 with 2 good folding beds available. Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a double bed, ensuite shower room and dressing room. French doors out to balcony. A/C Bedroom 2 has twin beds, built-in wardrobes and dressing table. French door to balcony. A/C Bedroom 3, has twin beds. built-in wardrobes. A/C
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in all bedrooms. These can also be used for heating. Full LPG central heating. Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms fitted. There is a portable fan and an outdoor electric socket on the covered terrace. Marble floors. A wood burning stove has been fitted in the lounge for out of season holidays. Outside: Large mature garden, private and secluded pool deck with 10m x 5m pool which is professionally maintained. Sunbeds with cushions and large pergola for shade. Covered terrace, accessed from the living area by double patio doors, has teak table and chairs for outdoor dining. There are also three steamer chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine and worktops with sink. Cupboards containing iron and ironing board as well as folding chairs, umbrella and items for beach use. Access to rear patio and gardens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels for use inside the villa are included. We ask guests to provide towels for pool or beach. All bed linen is provided and changed weekly. Extra cleaning can be provided for which a local charge would be applicable. Other: There are French doors leading from the lounge to the shaded terrace, to the very private pool area, and to the gardens.