House in Moelfre, Anglesey, Wales - Ideal Location For A Holiday And Is Truly One Of The Best In Anglesey
Nesting in a row of cottages looking down over the village of Moelfre, Bryntirion is an ideal location for a holiday and is truly one of the best Anglesey holiday cottages. Just a short walk from the cottage you can join the coastal path, visit Sea World, Moelfre life boat station or take a walk to the ancient historic monument of Lligwy. Moelfre is blessed with good restaurants and cafés and a delightful gift shop all of which can be visited with out getting into a car. The Cottage has been completely refurbished to a very high standard the view from all front windows is simply breath taking. This is a great holiday cottage, refurbished to a very high standard in a truly fantastic location, you are also close to all amenities at the same time as being a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. This is rated highly amongst our Anglesey holiday cottages.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
Firstly the week we had in Anglesey was one of the best holidays we have had. The cottage is in a very good location and the views are breathtaking. But inside is lacking a few basic things. Firstly having younger members of our family WiFi would of been a good thing, secondly having done a large shop on our way there we arrived with several frozen items to find there was no freezer. When you walk in the front door to be met by a big damp patch on the wall and ceiling directly under where the bathroom is wasn't great. But like I said our stay in moelfre was one of the best holidays we have had.
Activity and Interests
within half a mile of Moelfre beach
Nearest international airport is Manchester or John Lennon with is approximately 80 miles
Just a short walk from the cottage you can join the coastal path, visit Sea World, Moelfre life boat station or take a walk to the ancient historic monument of Lligwy.
Moelfre is blessed with good restaurants and cafés and a delightful gift shop all of which can be visited with out getting into a car.
This property does not allow animals
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Saturday from 16:00pm to 10:00am
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom like the rest of the cottage is fully refurbished and offers a toilet and bath with a power shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs from the landing and two front bedrooms offers a stunning view over the bay. The bedrooms are fully equipped, one room offering a double bed, a second with two singles and a third with a bunk bed for the kids.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cot and high chair are provided on request Outside: Spacious rear garden with seating area overlooking farmers grazing field with cows and sheep as neighbours. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will have fresh bedding, towels and linen upon your arrival and will be changed weekly. The cottage is clean from top to bottom on a weekly basis