House in Moelfre, Anglesey, Wales - Ideal Location For A Holiday And Is Truly One Of The Best In Anglesey
Nesting in a row of cottages looking down over the village of Moelfre, Bryntirion is an ideal location for a holiday and is truly one of the best Anglesey holiday cottages. Just a short walk from the cottage you can join the coastal path, visit Sea World, Moelfre life boat station or take a walk to the ancient historic monument of Lligwy. Moelfre is blessed with good restaurants and cafés and a delightful gift shop all of which can be visited with out getting into a car. The Cottage has been completely refurbished to a very high standard the view from all front windows is simply breath taking. This is a great holiday cottage, refurbished to a very high standard in a truly fantastic location, you are also close to all amenities at the same time as being a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. This is rated highly amongst our Anglesey holiday cottages.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
What makes this cottage unique
(2 traveller reviews)
Firstly the week we had in Anglesey was one of the best holidays we have had. The cottage is in a very good location and the views are breathtaking. But inside is lacking a few basic things. Firstly having younger members of our family WiFi would of been a good thing, secondly having done a large shop on our way there we arrived with several frozen items to find there was no freezer. When you walk in the front door to be met by a big damp patch on the wall and ceiling directly under where the bathroom is wasn't great. But like I said our stay in moelfre was one of the best holidays we have had.
Activity and Interests
within half a mile of Moelfre beach
Nearest international airport is Manchester or John Lennon with is approximately 80 miles
Just a short walk from the cottage you can join the coastal path, visit Sea World, Moelfre life boat station or take a walk to the ancient historic monument of Lligwy.
Moelfre is blessed with good restaurants and cafés and a delightful gift shop all of which can be visited with out getting into a car.
This property does not allow animals
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Saturday from 16:00pm to 10:00am
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom like the rest of the cottage is fully refurbished and offers a toilet and bath with a power shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs from the landing and two front bedrooms offers a stunning view over the bay. The bedrooms are fully equipped, one room offering a double bed, a second with two singles and a third with a bunk bed for the kids.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Cot and high chair are provided on request Outside: Spacious rear garden with seating area overlooking farmers grazing field with cows and sheep as neighbours. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will have fresh bedding, towels and linen upon your arrival and will be changed weekly. The cottage is clean from top to bottom on a weekly basis