Villa in Gragnano, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy - Peaceful Location, 30 Minutes From The Stylish Coastline Village Of Forte Dei Marmi
This classical Lucchese villa boasts many original features throughout including original frescos in one bedroom. The spacious rooms are full of character and are furnished with genuine art-deco pieces which complement the original 1930s tiled floors. There is plenty of space for up to 3 families to share the property, whilst allowing for ample privacy. The ground-floor comprises of a dining room that seats 18 guests, a living-room with a wood fireplace. Outside, there is a covered area for alfresco dining beside the herb garden and stone-built barbecue. The large swimming-pool is set in the lower grounds beside the olive groves and there is an out-door shower and additional covered seating area. Above the pool is boules (or bocce) pitch, perfect for sunset games.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
30 minutes drive to the Tuscan riviera, including the elegant resort of Forte dei Marmi. The coast is lined with private bathing establishments, most of which have cafes with shaded dining areas. Each establishment or ‘bagno’ has tents or umbrellas which can be hired at a daily charge. On Wednesdays and Sundays there is a very large and famous market. The famous Carrara marble mountains stand over the coastline and are a must-visit
Pisa airport is 30 minutes drive away. Car hire is strongly recommended.
Bagni di Lucca are natural springs, set in the foothills around Lucca, and provide a refreshing and beautiful retreat from the heat of the day. Here the water runs down from the hills into clear pools, where the water is clean enough to drink and one can swim under the dappled sunshine breaking through the lush greenery
- Booking Notes:
10% deposit on booking full payment a week before stay
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
SPECIAL RATES FOR CHRISTMAS £3000 FOR ONE WEEK!!! Enquire for availability.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: Bath/shower, wc, bidet sink Bathroom 2: w/c sink, shower Bathroom 3: w/c, bidet, sink, shower Bathroom 4: w/c, sink, shower, bidet
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15 (7 Bedrooms)
- Notes on accommodation: Outdoor Pétanque/bowls facilities and table tennis table available. Outside: 1. Covered dining area with stone barbeque and grill - seats 10 2. Outside seating area - seats 6 3. Covered seating area around the pool - seats 4 The pool area has sun-loungers, an out-door shower, an old-fashioned beach cabin as a changing area Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Property cleaned once a week with linen/towel change. For rentals of more than 1 week property is cleaned twice a week. Other: Dining Room: Seats 18