Campo De Fiori, Rome, Italy - 5 Minutes Walk Piazza Navona - 15 Minutes Walk San Peter - 15 Minutes Walk Colosseum
Your holiday apartment in the center of Rome...We are excited to offer you a one of a kind lodging experience in our charming vacation apartment. You will be sleeping in an ancient palace right in the center of Rome. Situated on Via dei Cappellari "Hatmaker's Street" right next to Campo de Fiori, 3 minutes walking distance to Piazza Navona and 10 minutes by foot to the Pantheon, 20 minutes to the Colosseum and The Vatican; our location is a tourist's dream. The apartment has two large bedrooms both equipped with queen sized beds. The interior has beautiful wood ceilings and fine antique furniture with plenty of storage space. All doors are antique stained glass. Two brand new full bathrooms add to your comfort. The main bathroom has a double sink, and a huge rainfall shower head. There is also a combo washer/dryer for your convenience. Towels and soap are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, and dishw
About the Owner
I am a very practical person, I like the art, the respect for the environment, and the next. I love to travel and to meet the curious aspects of a packet of each country.
I try to offer to my guests the tranquillity and all modern comforts for an unforgettable holiday in Rome.
Guestbook comments from the manager
This apartment was extremely pleasant, attractive, well-equipped, comfortable, quiet, and convenient. It was just right for 4 people with good privacy provided by separate bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and showers that work well. The kitchen was more than adequate as were the other living areas. The beds were very comfortable, and the air conditioning worked well and quietly at night. The location could not have been better, 200 feet from the Campo Dei Fiori but on a quiet street. Access to the building and apartment were by code, not key, which was most convenient and allowed our daughters to come and go as they wished. The central location meant we could, and did, walk everywhere easily in Rome. It is a very safe part of Rome with all manner of shops and restaurants nearby. A taxi stand is 3 blocks away and there always seem to be taxis there. The owners are delightful people and most helpful in our settling into the apartment. We had absolutely no problems with anything.
From the Owner
“The Residenza Campo De' Fiori holiday flat is in the heart of the district between Campo de' Fiori square and Piazza Farnese in Rome, and a stone's throw from Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. The holiday flat is on the second floor of Palazzo Raponi, a XV century building with a classical architectural style. It is a great apartment to stay in while on holiday in Rome. It has every modern comfort and is tastefully furnished, making your days in Rome an unforgettable experience.”
Activity and Interests
Airport Leonardo da Vinci 20 KM
Airport Leonardo da Vinci 20 KM
Harbour Civitavecchia 70 KM
The apartment in the historical center of Rome
Campo de' fiori is the only major Roman square without churches. In the evening it is a popular meeting place, with many clubs, bars and typical restaurants which enliven the Roman nights, making it one of the city's most popular meeting places. Via dei baullari, via del pellegrino, via di monserrato, and many other surrounding streets are full of shops, from the most classic to the trendiest, craft shops, antique dealers and the like. Walking along these streets and admiring the facades of their buildings, you can breathe a wonderful renaissance atmosphere. In just a three minutes' walk, after crossing the corso vittorio emanuele, you reach the gorgeous piazza navona. Piazza Campo de' Fiori is located in the historic centre. The most celebrated places in Rome, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, Piazza di Spagna, which is served by an underground station, are within walking distance not exceeding a fifteen minutes' walk. The ATAC bus lines transiting the area allow easy access to almost anywhere in the city. In case of need, you may park your car in the fee paying car park located in Via delle Zoccolette, near the residence.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £22 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£179|
|Stay tax||€4 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
For the prices do not include the final cleaning EUR 50,00 €
Until confirmed rates are subject to change without notice
Security deposit of 190,00 €
The prices of the apartments include:
bathroom and kitchen linen
Shampoo and soap
cleaning service with change of towels on day 4 exclusively for the guests residing at least 8 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
bed linen change on day 4 exclusively for the guests
August and Christmas holiday
Notes on prices:
Minimum stay 3 days
from 1 to 4 people in low season 600,00 €
5 people 645,00 €
6 people 690,00 €
from 1 to 4 people in high season 675,00 €
5 people 720,00 €
6 people 765,00 €
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Apartment for holiday rent in Rome. Charming apartment in typical classical style, located on the second floor of the Raponi Palace, a 15th-century building adjacent to the birthplace of the poet Metastasio, with a magnificent view along Via dei Cappellari, very quiet and equipped with the best of modern comfort, thanks to the installation of home automation system that allows you to control the various air conditioning, burglar alarm and detection systems; the rooms have been furnished with extreme care and good taste and offer an atmosphere of yore in total relaxation. An ancient inner spiral staircase of wrought iron allows access to a sunny private terrace framed by the roofs of Rome ... equipped with a washbasin, tables decorated with mosaics and four chairs of wrought iron.”
- Air Conditioning
- Lift ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- city centre
- 75 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The large bathroom, is very comfortable, equipped with a wonderful shower and double washbasin, bidet and toilet, hair dryer and washer-dryer. Pretty small en-suite bathroom, the little bathroom with shower, over, WC
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 bedroom with double bed and a sofa bed
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is also equipped with three HD Plasma TV sets (with SKY TV channel subscription, including BBC, CNN, RAI 1, 2 and 3 and the various channels with digital programming both nationally and internationally), DVD player, telephone, digital stereo system with compatible iPod - Mp3. The building is situated in an ideal location: in the heart of the district between Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Farnese, just a short walk from Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. The pleasant market place called Campo de’ Fiori (lit. Flower Field) offers the opportunity to buy fresh and high-quality food at a distance of 0 km, and houses a historic bakery producing bread, cakes and delicious pizza, along with fascinating craft and antique furniture shops for your shopping. Residenza Campo De' Fiori is regularly registered at the Single Desk for Lodging Activities of the City of Rome - Department of Tourism, license N° Prot QA 678. Outside: Terrace Utility Room: There is a washing machine in the bathroom Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There are towels, linen and a kit of shampoo, shower cap, soap. the final cleaning costs Other: Every room has got Satellite TV and two night tables and wardrobe.