House near Moustiers St. Marie, Nr Aups, Provence, France - Very Secluded, Yet Only A Mile From The Village And 10 Mins Drive To The Lac De St. Croix
This chic and stylish country house is placed in the most spectacular scenery. The pool has one of the most beautiful views you will ever find. There are many activities available nearby. The Lac de St. Croix (10 mins) offers boating, water-skiing, swimming; there is hiking, rock-climbing and paragliding or eating out in one of the many good restaurants in Moustiers, the most notable being Alain Ducasse's 'Bastide'.
About the Owner
About Eleanor Cole
We are a couple with 2 small children who love Angouire! The house has been in the family for 25 years. It is a very special place. There is something about Angouire that is balm to the soul. Up until this year it has only been let to friends and many of them return again. Some even want to buy it! Our guardians Karine and Jean-Michel live in a self-contained flat on the 2nd floor with it's own entrance. They are lovely and will help you with any questions you have.
Eleanor Cole purchased this villa in 1980
Why Eleanor Cole chose Verdon Region
The countryside is so spectacular and beautiful. And the house is right in the heart of it.
What makes this villa unique
Amazing restaurants nearby. All the sports and activities available. A stylish house with all modern comforts.
From the Owner
“The countryside is so spectacular and beautiful. And the house is right in the heart of it.”
Activity and Interests
2 hours to the mediterranean coast
Marseilles 90 mins
Nice 2 hours
Car is essential
25 mins to Aups, 20 mins to Riez both have fabulous markets
50 mins to Manosque
90 mins to Aix-en-provence
2 hours to Nice, St Tropez
There is Huit a Huit supermarket in Moustiers and a good bakery and very good deli. The market is on Friday in Moustiers and on Saturday in Aups and Riez. Alain Ducasse's 'Bastide' restaurant is great for a special lunch, there are many other good restaurants in Moustiers - there will be information at the house. Our guardians, Karine and Jena-Michel will also help with any questions or requests you might have.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings in July and August are Sat (5 p.m) - Sat (10.a.m.).
We may be able to be flexible at other times
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Amazing restaurants nearby. All the sports and activities available. A stylish house with all modern comforts.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has en-suite with bath and shower Main Guest bedroom has en-suite with bath and shower. Bedrooms, 3, 4 and 5 share 2 bathrooms, one with shower, one with bath. There is a WC downstairs.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom has kingsize bed, double aspect, 'Scoop' bath in bedroom. Main guest bedroom has kingsize bed. Bedroom 3 has twin beds. Bedroom 4 has double bed. Bedroom 5 has large single bed.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: On the second floor is a self-contained flat, in which our guardians, Karine and Jean-Michel live. They have a separate entrance and will only be in evidence when you want them to be - i.e. if you have a query or need help with anything. Outside: Private solar-heated swimming pool, 10 x 5m Sunbeds Table and 10 chairs on terrace for outside dining Utility Room: The utility room has a washing machine, tumble drier, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, iron, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, pool towels and bed linen are included. Cleaning on Saturday and Wednesday, bedlinen and towels changed on Saturday