Perfect central yet calm location between the JW Marriott & Carlton Hotels, close to all amenities and transport, everywhere you want to be is within walking distance
Les Tuileries is a spacious, 60 square metre apartment situated on the first floor of a nice secure modern building with a lift and caretaker in the very centre of Cannes.
The apartment is located between the JW Marriott and Carlton Hotels, in Cannes' prestigious Carré d'Or and offers a superb base, 50 metres from the beaches and glamour of La Croisette and a 2 minute stroll to the chic boutiques and cafés on Cannes' famous rue d'Antibes.
The north-south traversant apartment consists of two back-to-back studios which have been connected to form a large 2 room apartment with 2 bathrooms, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and a sunny south-facing terrace.
Each of the two rooms is a studio room, each room can sleep up to 2 guests.
In both rooms the two single beds can be combined to make a 6 feet king size and there is a kitchen, a seating area and a dining area. Each room has a private entrance and a hallway. An internal door connects the two hallways.
The south facing room has a terrace with garden views.
The sunny south facing terrace is furnished with a table and chairs and can seat 4 people.
The apartment can provide 2 completely independent self-contained studios when the internal door between the hallways is locked; ideal for guests who appreciate extra privacy and independence.
The Palais des Festivals convention centre is a 6 minute stroll along the seafront. Public transport options and all amenities are within very easy walking distance.
Les Tuileries is a superb base whether you are visiting Cannes on business or for a holiday.
Enjoy a comfortable, quiet environment in the middle of vibrant Cannes, the ideal spot for a relaxing beach vacation, for exploring the Riviera, perhaps a shopping spree, a nightlife-filled escape, or a combination of all of these.
Les Tuileries is perfectly located for attending a congress in Cannes and we welcome enquiries for all the major events including MIDEM, MIPIM, MIPTV,the Cannes Film Festival, Cannes LIONS, MIPCOM, TFWA Tax Free, MAPIC, ILTM and the Cannes Boat Show.
[More details on our website www.mycannesapartments.iowners.net]
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thanks Jan,we've had a great time and love the apt and Cannes and will be back!" DB and family UK August 2012
"Hi Jan! Thank you, had a great stay in the apartment! We loved that it was big and with double bathrooms. Everything was also clean and nice!" Hannah B, Stockholm, July 2013
"We just wanted to say thank you for our lovely stay and an extra thank you for the welcome drinks on our arrival.We had a great time and our children were very excited by all the new attractions, particularly loving the beach and the carousel. The weather was fantastic, even including the thunderstorm last Sunday night which left everything fresher for the next few days, which was a welcome relief.
Everything worked perfectly in the apartments (and we're already missing the lovely powerful showers!) Phoebe B and family July 2013
"I would recommend the studios to anyone for their comfort and
convenience of position. Many thanks.Best regards"
Stephen M and family UK August 2013
Activity and Interests
50 metres (2 minute walk) away from the sandy beaches that border the iconic boulevard la Croisette and the Mediterranean Sea.
Cannes enjoys excellent public transport links.
Nice Airport at 27km is nearest with a regular express coach service direct to Cannes. Trains from Nice St Augustin railway station which is walking distance from terminal 1 at the airport also run to central Cannes.
Toulon and Marseille airports are viable options too.
Fast TGV rail service direct to Cannes from rest of France and Europe
A car is not needed, but there are 2 secure underground car parks within 3 minutes' walk (payable locally)
The Palais des Festivals et des Congres convention centre is a 6 minute walk along the seafront
All the main attractions on the Riviera are easily accessible using the excellent inexpensive local transport network including Antibes, Nice, Villefranche sur Mer, Monte Carlo, Grasse, St Paul, Vence. An excursion by boat to St Tropez operates daily from Cannes old harbour in high season.
Year-round ferry service to the Iles de Lerins, 2 small islands which lie in the bay just off Cannes (approx 15 minutes)
Wide selection of local shops, restaurants to suit all palates and pockets, cafés and bars within very easy walking distance. Several supermarkets and bakeries in close proximity. Multiple banks and ATMs close by.
Promenades, 2 harbours, numerous beaches, swimming, sunbathing, water and jet skiing, windsurfing, sailing, designer shopping, local markets, clubs, casinos, petanque, museums, the old town even a castle. All the attractions that Cannes has to offer are within easy walking distance.
The rail station and bus station for exploring further afield are within 500 metres
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A fully refundable security deposit is required for all bookings
IMPORTANT NOTICE May 2015
Following major changes made to the Owners Direct website format and pricing structure, the price quoted on this page may not be accurate because of the site's technical limitations.
We ask all guests
PLEASE CONTACT OWNER WHO WILL PROVIDE AND CONFIRM THE CORRECT PRICE FOR YOUR RENTAL.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, unfortunately the changes were beyond our control.
We look forward to hearing from you and are happy to answer any questions you have about the property or Cannes
Notes on prices:
All prices exclude conference, festival and holiday periods when higher rates apply.
Please contact owner for applicable rates during these periods.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 60 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Each room has a fully equipped private bathroom with bath, overhead shower and WC. There is a washing machine and a hair dryer in each of the two bathrooms.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Beds are each 90 cm wide and can be arranged as super-king
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, Beds are each 90cm and can be arranged as super-king
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 4 guests (2 Rooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both rooms have twin beds which can be presented as a 6 feet king size. Beds can also slide under each other to provide extra space if preferred. A travel cot is available
- Terrace ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The north-south traversant apartment consists of two back-to-back studios which have been connected to form a large (60 square metre) 2 room apartment with 2 bathrooms. Each of the 2 rooms is a studio room. In both rooms the two single beds can be combined to make a 6 feet king size and there is a kitchen, a seating area and a dining area. Each room has a private entrance and a hallway. An internal door connects the two hallways. The south facing room has a terrace with garden views. The sunny south facing terrace is furnished with a table and chairs and can seat 4 people. The apartment can provide 2 completely independent self-contained studios when the internal door between the hallways is locked; ideal for guests who appreciate extra privacy and independence. Les Tuileries is a superb base whether you are visiting Cannes on business or for a holiday Outside: Sunny, south facing terrace furnished with a dining table and chairs and an electric sun canopy. Electric shutters Cleaning Apartment is cleaned prior to guests' arrival and on departure. Additional maid service and change of linen available on request.