|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our Villa I has a total of 5 spacious bedrooms: 1 room with Kingsize Double bed, 1 room with Queensize Double bed, 3 rooms with two Single Beds. The single beds can be joined together as one on request (or vice versa). There are three fully equipped bathrooms. The bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. There is a spacious living area, comfortable sofa and chairs, diningroom table and chairs. There is a covered outside dining area with a barbeque.
The houses are all spacious, clean and complete. There is plenty of space around the big pool. Comfortable loungers and a hammock. There is a roofed terrace and the walled garden is mature and well kept, soft green lawns will give you more space to relax. The fruit trees complete this idyllic picture.
And if you are planning a golf drive or an incentive trip with your staff, the villas of Salvacasa would be the perfect location.
The complex Salvacasa contains three more or less identical villa's which contains maximum 5 units to be rented separately; Salvacasa 1 sleeps 14 and has its own private garden and pool. Salvacasa 2 & 3 sleeps both 12. These can be split in Salvacasa A which sleeps 8 and Salvacasa B which sleeps 4. The A & B houses have a connecting stairway with double doors to connect or to seperate.
In Salvacasa 2 & 3 the A units have their own private garden and pool. The B units are located on the ground floor at the front side of the villa's.
Our villa's are situated on the edge of the small village of Salvaterra de Magos and can be booked the whole year. It is an unspoiled and beautiful rural area that will take you back in time. (Googlemaps is currently being updated, we hope you will be able to not just see the site of our villas but the actual villas themselves soon.) The Atlantic coast, the centre of Lisbon and some of the best golf resorts are easy to reach, all within an hours' drive.
Facilities include: on site service, airport service, spacious living areas, satellite colour TV, wifi, safe, linnen, baby cot, bath, French balcony, washing machine, barbeque, bicycles, scooter, pets allowed, internet, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher. Each villa and appartment has a an information brochure with lots of tips. The gardens are lawned and the A villas have a private salt water pool, tiled terrace with table and chairs, loungers and hammocks. The accommodations are built on large plots. If you enjoy cycling; we also have bikes. Or, should you want to go fishing; we have some great spots for that too very close by.
We are open for rental the whole year and you can book for longer periods.
We live and work in Holland. As we love Portugal so much, most of our holidays are spent there.
YGS Soudan and AR Schreurs purchased this villa in 2006
We have chosen to build our holiday homes where we have, because of the fantastic facilities in the area, the natural beauty and the easy access to the cultural heritage of the region. So many beautiful things to see and visit. The Atlantic coast lies within reach, a visit to Lisbon is well worth a trip and doable in a day. The village of Salvaterra de Magos is small and traditional. It is simply a wonderful part of Portugal.
The most beautiful golf courses in Portugal are a maximum 2 hrs drive from our holiday homes. Wishing 20 minutes you fine Riba Golf 1 & 2 and St Estevao Golf.
After a day of sight seeing you come home and enjoy the peace and quiet of your own retreat.
Zoover Award 2010 and Zoover Award 2013!
We ar proud to say that the comments in the guestbooks that we have in the villas and appartments are all very positive and we have had quite a few families who have returned to us to enjoy another great holiday in Portugal.
If you want to now more about availability, just fill in the form on the website. We will quickly answer any questions you have. After your booking, we will send you a detailed invoice with payment information.
We ask for a deposit of 30% of the rental price to be paid within 7 days of the booking. The remaining 70% are due to be paid 6 weeks before day 1 of the rental period.
We ask you for a € 100,00 deposit.
You will receive full terms and conditions after your booking.
Changeover day is Saturday generally. In the high season we are not able to be as flexible as other times. We are able to accept bookings for several nights as well. We willl ask you to vacate at 10.00 hrs. and your accommodation is available at 16.00 hrs
Notes on prices:
If you want to stay for a longer period during the winter, please ask us about our special rates.