Villa in Marbella Resort, Davenport, Florida, Orlando Area USA - Private And Peaceful, Gated Community Among Orange Groves, Easy Access To Disney And Other Parks
This 5 bed 31/2 bath villa (sleeps 10) is located at Marbella South in Davenport. 15 mins and 8 miles south of Disney. South facing Pool/Spa with patio furniture, table & chairs, Wi-Fi, 2 Master Bedrooms with en-suites, Upgraded HD Cable TV, Unlimited North American long distance and local calls for free. Games Room, Formal Lounge/Dining area, Open plan living area, Fully equipped kitchen with separate laundry facilities. Modern furnishings throughout, Great Location
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a Canadian Family, who has loved going to Florida for so many years that we finally purchased a home for ourselves, and our guests to enjoy
Derek purchased this villa in 2011
Why Derek chose Davenport
Perfect location, quiet and close to all the attractions. Full south facing pool to enjoy the sun in all seasons
What makes this villa unique
Great home for one or two families to enjoy together. We are constantly updating to ensure al the latest amenties. New additional pool patio area makes ours the biggest in the neighbourhood Check out our web site at www.floridapalmvilla.com
(7 traveller reviews)
Fantastic Villa - highly recommended
From start to finish, the experience of staying at this villa was first class. The owners were very easy to communicate with were very flexible with our arrival / departure arrangements. Everything described in the advert was correct. This was by far the best stocked villa we have ever rented, from towels to tea bags and spices to sauces, plus a bottle of Pinot Grigiot.
For people like us from the UK who are not used to seeing too much sunshine at this time of year, the extended decking provided the perfect area to recline.
Met a few of the neighbours who reside in the area and they were very friendly.
Publix 2 miles north, Wallmart 3 miles south. Davenport just 1 mile east, avoiding the SR27.
Eating out - would always recommend Manny's in Haynes City. Had good eating experience at the Olive Garden in Winter Haven. Further north offers plenty other good eateries.
Would I return to PalmVilla ? Definitely.
We was a party of 7 and all had an amazing holiday in florida and an amazing stay in palm villa it was very clean and everything that u needed was there we was even welcomed by a bottle of wine and some snacks which was lovely we will deffo be returning next year and the pool and hot tub was amazing we had a problem with the pool but we got in touch with Derek and he had it sorted straight away and he kept in contact with us throughout thanks again derek and Janice
Fantastic, spotless, welcoming Villa
When booking our villa for Florida, reviews were key to us, so that's why I'm writing this review. Just got back from 10 days staying at Palmvilla. Cannot rate this villa high enough. Derek and Janice were brilliant from start to finish. Booking the villa was very easy and Derek was highly efficient at answering my emails, even though there was a time difference. Derek provided detailed answers to my questions and went above and beyond to ensure that we had settled into our villa. The villa itself was spotless and to be greeted with a 'Welcome Pack' was such a nice touch. The pool was lovely and the hot tub even better. The villa was very comfortable and my twins, Oliver and Molly aged 14 loved playing pool with their Dad whilst I relaxed by the pool! Anything we needed from washing powder to ketchup was provided in this villa. It really did feel like a 'home from home'. Manny's Chophouse is a must and is only 10 - 15 mins away from the Villa. Also, there is a good italian and pizza place at Posner Park, which again is about 10 - 15 mins away. Disney and Universal are about 20 - 30 mins away. If you are looking for a spotless, welcoming and very comfortable villa, then look no more, Palmvilla is where you need to stay. Thanks again, Derek and Janice
The villa was immaculate in every way. It had fabulous facilities and everything in it was modern, very clean and made our holiday just perfect. The pool was big and very private. The layout of the villa was good with the master bedroom looking out onto the pool and the other four bedrooms upstairs. The games room had a pool table, Air Hockey, Table Football & 2 bikes which was great for teenagers needing to occupy the odd half an hour. The villa was situated in a very private gated complex very near to the US 27, and within easy access to all the parks. This was our 4th time to Orlando and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this villa again. The owners were incredibly helpful and couldn't do enough for us.
we the barnes family have rented this home 2 yrs in a row .my family had a great time its quiet ,its in a gated community which is a plus its so close to Disney world ,so close to universal studios ,dunkin dounuts just down the street gotta have my coffee,lol... we have 3 kids 15 , 14, 6, this house has given me and my family memories for life,and there will be more to come in the future.i would recommend this home to anyone who plans to visit florida.the home is beautiful.the biggest thing about it all is the owners,i don't know them pearsonally,but they 2 r a family and are really nice people.on my arrival they call to make sure that I arrived ok and to call them if needed,i can go on forever .I Nathan barnes and the barnes family love this place and cant wait to return . till next time!
From the Owner
“Perfect location, quiet and close to all the attractions. Full south facing pool to enjoy the sun in all seasons”
Activity and Interests
Licensed by the State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulations
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Flexible booking as you can start and end on any day of the week. Minimum 7 day bookings over major holidays. Longer stays are discounted.
Changeover days are flexible
Notes on prices:
Now one price year round! Fantastic Home, with best Backyard/Pool Patio in the Area! Lots of extra's are included with this home!
Pool and Hot Tub heat only $125 (85GBP) per week, discounted in summer months.
Florida Tax 12% not included in prices
$200.00USD Deposit, Balance due 30 days before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Great home for one or two families to enjoy together. We are constantly updating to ensure al the latest amenties. New additional pool patio area makes ours the biggest in the neighbourhood Check out our web site at www.floridapalmvilla.com”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - ground floor, King size master en-suite room, 32” LCD TV/DVD. Bedroom 2 queen size master en-suite room, wall mounted LCD Flat screen. Bedroom 3 queen size room, TV/DVD. Bedroom 4 twin bedroom, TV/DVD. Bedroom 5 twin bedroom,
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 10
- children welcome
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This two storey, luxury 5 bedroom/4 bathroom holiday villa with a sunny south facing private pool and spa, is located within a gated community in a tranquil setting. There are a host of shops and restaurants within a few minutes drive, including the newly opened Posner Park Retail, and a 24 hour Walmart. This spacious home can comfortably accommodate 10, with two sitting areas, a formal dining area, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook, laundry room, and a games room. The property also has Wi-Fi, upgraded cable TV and local and North American long distance telephone calls included for free. Having two master bedrooms with en-suite facilities, one of which is located on the ground floor, make this property a perfect choice for two families vacation together. After a busy day at the parks what better way to relax than by your own private pool. This new property in a fantastic central location is ideal for your Orlando vacation. Outside: Our villa is well appointed and ideal for either a single family, or two families holidaying together. For the comfort of all our guests our property is non-smoking and has a no-pets policy. We have lots of patio furniture available and a large gas BBQ. For additional peace of mind there is a child safety fence available at the pool. Pool can be heated if required at an additional cost. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Lots of Towels and linens are provided with the house. Other: Games room with Pool Table, Air Hockey, and a Soccer (Football) Table. In the garage there are 2 Adult sized bikes and a baby stroller for you to use