Apartment in Pissouri, Limassol, Cyprus - A Relaxing Retreat Within A Traditional Community
A lovely apartment with stunning views. All comforts of a home from home within Pissouri.
One double bedroom with air con and fitted wardrobes.
One twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and air con.
Living room with settee, chair, dining table, tv, PlayStation. Also has a multi fuel stove for a winter stay.
Kitchen with cooker, pots, pans. Fridge freezer and washing machine.
Bathroom has bath with shower, toilet and sink.
Balcony with seating and table and fantastic views.
Use of swimming pool and loungers.
Off street parking
About the Owner
I am a person who works long hard hours. Having a place in the sun gives me chance to look forward to down time.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Thanks for everything. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay - lovely apartment with great views"
"We have had a wonderful time. The apartment is great with wonderful views. Can't wait to come again"
From the Owner
“Pissouri is a lovely traditional village. It is off the beaten track, away from the hustle and bustle. But within Pissouri there are a number of good taverns and restaurants. You are remembered by local people who make you feel welcome and part of the community. The village is famed for its Cyprus nights for 8 months of the year. The beach is a 5 minute drive from the flat. Pissouri has all you need for a relaxing break, but also is within easy access to larger towns and cities such as Paphos and Limassol.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is a 5 minute car drive away. On the bay there are restaurants, and a number of people providing water sports such as water skiing, jet ski, and diving
The nearest airport is Paphos. This is a 20 minute car journey from the apartment. Pissouri is found sign posted just off the A6 and B6.
Taxis are available from the airport, or could be pre booked on the internet. If you would like to see all that Cyprus has to offer I would recommend the use of a car
Paphos is about 20 minutes away from Pissouri. The village centre is a walk of just a few minutes
The centre does have banks with cash machines, and a taxi could be hired from here. Along with the bars and restaurants there is also an internet cafe.
There are 3 or 4 food shops, with the main supermarket on the outskirts of Pissouri.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of £100 per week is required when booking. Full payment to be made 6 weeks prior to the holiday date.
A deposit of £100 is required when paying the balance. This is to cover any breakages. This will be refunded on your departure once the apartment has been checked.
Change over days are flexible depending upon when other guests may arrive. If there is a follow on booking, you may need to depart the property at a set time. If not you may stay for your entire last day.
Notes on prices:
To be paid in £ sterling
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The flat gets the early morning sun on the balcony, which then passes around to the front in the afternoon. The flat is also easily accessible, with 3 steps down to the front door, then there are only then 3 steps from the living room to bedroom 2 and the bathroom. The main reason the apartment was bought, is for the view from the balcony. Overlooking the village in one direction, and the bay in the other. Along with this is the swimming pool. This is a communal pool, however it is always clean, and always well respected by the people who do use it”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom is fully tiled with a bath and shower, w.c, and sink
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes, double bed and air conditioning, with patio doors to the balcony. Bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes, twin beds, and air conditioning
- Outside: On the balcony there are potted plants, with a table, chairs and parasol. by the front door is an outside bench. There is a shared swimming pool, which is always clean. Along the pool side sun loungers are provided. Also there is a changing room and showers Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen will be clean for arrival, and changed over on departure. If staying for 2 weeks, this can be changed over if you wish. Towels are supplied also. A welcome pack can be provided at a further cost as a lot of flights arrive late. Other: Long term rentals could be a possibility. Please contact to arrange a price