Chalet in Morzine, Rhone-Alpes, France - CATERED Holidays in the winter and CATERED + SELF CATERED Holidays in the summer
Stag Lodge is located in a peaceful valley only 2 minutes drive from the Nyon Cable Car and 5 minutes from the centre of Morzine. In the winter we offer a mini bus service to the ski lifts and there's also a free ski bus that operates. In the summer you'll need a car to do day trips away, shopping etc. If you enjoy walking there's a lovely river trail that leads all the way into town. What's great about Stag Lodge is it's sunny location and stunning views down the Valley de la Manche. Please read on for more information on the chalet......
Details for holiday chalet Stag Lodge, 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, 5 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Stag Lodge has an "Alpine Chic" style and sleeps 13 people in 6 luxury bedrooms (5 double/twin rooms and 1 triple room).
The main lounge and dining area upstairs is a modern & open plan space with plenty of leather sofas and large dual aspect windows that flood the room with natural light. Here you can enjoy the views down the valley to the Pleney lift. Also in this room is a large rectangular dining table and the open plan kitchen where you can watch your hosts prepare your delicious four course evening meal. Outside on the south facing balcony you will find the hot tub to relax in after a big day on the mountain.
You can enjoy a glass of wine on the sofas in front of the central log burner or head down to the TV Room to watch a film.
In the summer you have a large outdoor terrace where you can enjoy having a BBQs with your friends an family.
Top Traveller Review
Great stay, great people
About the Owner
My wife and I run a luxury chalet business called Jack & Jill Holidays. We used to host in the chalet but since expanding a bit more and having a child, we are more on the management side. We're still really involved and love meeting all our guests, many of which are repeat. We chose Morzine because it has everything you need and more - only an hour away from the airport, a massive ski/walking area and a beautiful town that is all year round. We offer catered holidays in the winter and both catered and self catered holidays in the summer. All our chalets are comfortable, spacious and are the perfect retreats for unwinding after a long day in the mountains.
1 holidaymaker review
Great stay, great people
Fantastic comfy chalet with great food, wine and chat. Jamie and Mary made sure that everything was taken care of, sending us onto the slopes with snacks and meeting us at the end of the day to take us to the lovely chalet to get scrubbed up and chill out. Couldn't ask for more in a skiing holiday.
From the Owner
“The location is amazing as it is only a short distance from Morzine centre (2.5km) but you get the feeling of really being in the mountains. The best thing about Stag Lodge in the winter is the outdoor hot tub and the incredible views down the valley, whilst in the summer you still enjoy all of this but with the addition of a large terrace with outdoor seating which is perfect for evening BBQs as the sun goes down.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Jack & Jill Triathlon Camps - Takes place between May - September
Geneva Airport - Only 1hr 10mins from Morzine.
4 mins drive to Morzine town centre
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£800|
Please contact owner
Please contact owner
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, General toilet for staff + guest
- Bedroom 1: En suite with shower, Bedroom 2: En suite with shower, Bedroom 3: Large shared bathroom with room 4, bath + overhead shower Bedroom 4: Large shared bathroom with room 3, bath + overhead shower, Bedroom 5: En suite with shower, Bedroom 6: En suite with shower.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 3 Single Bed, Triple room - 1 double + 1 Single OR 3 singles
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 double/twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 double/twin bedroom
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double/twin bedroom
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 double/twin bedroom
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, 1 double/twin bedroom
- Description of sleeping capacity: In Winter & Summer : Sleeps 13 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double/twin bed en-suite, Bedroom 2: Double/twin bed en-suite, Bedroom 3: Double/twin bed shared bathroom, Bedroom 4: Double/twin bed shared bathroom, Bedroom 5: Double/twin bed en-suite, Bedroom 6: Double/twin bed en-suite
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: We do both catered and self catered stays in Chalet Beaumont. Outside: Large Garden, BBQ, Sun loungers etc. Utility Room: Washing machine, bike/ski storage Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included.