Villa in Kassiopi, Corfu, Greece
A peaceful villa yet at the sea edge. Situated in the hamlet of Kogevinas on the coast between Kassiopi and St Stephanos, close to Avlaki. Coastal footpaths to Kassiopi and St Stephanos and beyond. Garden gate leads to the beach which is quiet and has no amenities. Villa has generous covered veranda with table for fourteen overlooking the sea. Shaded courtyard at rear of villa looks towards Mount Pontecrator. Easy parking. Suitable for disabled as villa and covered verandas are all on one level. There is no chlorinated swimming pool as sea is ideal for swimming. There is a freshwater shower at the beach gate. Own sunbeds, large sun umbrellas, brick barbecue, own mooring, wireless internet.
About the Owner
EOT license number MHTE 0829K121K3230000
Activity and Interests
This seafront villa is 10 metres from the sea and beach
The villa is 45 minutes from Corfu town and the airport. Use of a car is recommended. A quality rental car can be placed at the villa in the shade of an olive tree or it can be at the airport to meet you. You can take the car back and leave it at the airport. All possible advice and costings are offered to make the transfer from CFU Arrival Hall to Villa Belina and back again at the end of your holiday, as easy as possible. Basic welcome pack of food and drink available on request.
5 minutes drive to Kassiopi (20 minutes walk)
5 minutes drive to Avlaki (20 minutes walk)
15 minutes drive to St Stefanos (40 minutes + on coastal path)
5 minutes walk inland to two well stocked grocery shops serving fresh bread, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, local honey etc. Avlaki, St Stefanos and Kassiopi each has good tavernas most selling fresh fish.
Kassiopi and St Stefanos each has good night life and taxis.
The area has fine walking with abundant Mediterranean wild flowers in Spring and Autumn.
There are good quality boat hire companies in Kassiopi, Avlaki and St Stefanos.
Many tavernas have their own jetties to accommodate customer’s boats.
There is a sailing school in Avlaki
There is horse riding at Avlaki
Sub aqua is available in Kassiopi
A water based theme park is a 30 minute drive along the coast road
There is an English speaking doctor and pharmacy in Kassiopi.
Pre-holiday notes are sent to those who book. Notes give helpful detail about quality shops and tavernas, opening times of surgery and pharmacy and loads of useful local phone numbers
- Booking Notes:
Bookings are coordinated in England. Responses to your enquiries will come from England. A deposit is required with a booking. Provisional bookings can be held whilst flights are booked.
Rental periods are Saturday to Saturday.
Notes on prices:
A deposit is required with a booking. Provisional bookings can be held whilst flights are booked.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 has bath, shower, wc. Bathroom 2 has bath, shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. Baby cot available. Bedrooms have fans.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Electric central heating, solar panel constant hot water, mosquito nets for every bed, if required. Villa is suitable for children under supervision. There is an unmade road at the property. There is a storm damaged sea wall where great caution needs to be taken especially with children. The sea side garden is fenced and gated. Outside: There is easy level-parking close to the villa. There is easy parking at the two nearest local shops, also at nearby tavernas. A front garden leads to a gate to the sea. An outside fresh water shower refreshes those returning from swimming in the sea. There is a sitting area with a round table close to the sea. There are sun umbrellas and sunbeds in the garden. There is a brick built barbecue. There are two or three chlorinated swimming pools nearby, which are free to use providing you buy a coke and a snack at the bar. If you hire a boat, it can usually be moored in a tiny harbour at the villa. The beach which for the public is off the beaten track is mainly stoney but with patches of sand. It is half a mile long and has a cleanliness award. Even in high summer it is scarcely populated as it offers no ice creams, drinks, burgers or toilets. Mornings and evenings on the beach are tranquil. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Other: Two large covered verandas front and back allow plentiful shade with deck chairs and loungers also a table for fourteen for outside dining overlooking the sea.