Villa in Sarigerme, Nr. Dalaman, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location. Just Minutes From The Beach And Town
Our villa is an idyllic base for your holiday, whether you want to relax by the pool or go further afield. The villa is designed to feel modern and luxurious, whilst displaying some traditional features. The villa has four very spacious bedrooms which can be configured as double or twin beds, three have ensuite bathrooms and there is a separate shower room. We have two quality z beds and there is plenty of room in any of the bedrooms to put these up. The living area consists of an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, that opens out on to a large balcony with a table that seats 10 and some other relaxed seating. Around the pool are sunbeds with mattresses and parasols. The extensive gardens are secluded and have a large BBQ. The kitchen has a large fridge, dishwasher and water cooler. There is also a separate utility room with washing machine. Linen and towels are provided. In close proximity is one of the best beaches in Turkey (Blue Flag), endless possible boat trips to local islands and water sports galore. Within an hours drive are historic sights, such as Dalayan or one of the biggest markets on that coast in Fethiye.
The village of Sarigerme has a number of bars, restaurants and shops to accommodate your needs.
About the Owner
About Nick Gee
My name is Nick, my brother and I bought the villa as a joint venture with in 2006. We all love the peaceful setting and stunning views from the villa. It's an annual destination for both of our families and many of our friends have also fallen in love with it and are regulars too! The village is large enough to have everything you need, without having become too touristy. Turkish people are friendly and welcoming.
Nick Gee purchased this villa in 2006
Why Nick Gee chose
The villa is lovely and spacious. It is a great place to chill out and relax or use as a base to visit some of the historical sights in the area. You can make a holiday here whatever you want it to be.
What makes this villa unique
The pool and gardens are private, peaceful and secluded. The only sounds you will hear Are the tinkling of the goats bells as they wander around the mountain, the occasional knocking of wild tortoises getting jiggy and crickets in the evening, as you sit on the balcony sipping your drink of choice and looking out across the bay.
From the Owner
“The villa is lovely and spacious. It is a great place to chill out and relax or use as a base to visit some of the historical sights in the area. You can make a holiday here whatever you want it to be.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There are several tour operators in Sarigerme offering a range of day trips such as Jeep Safari, White water rafting, Gulet cruises, Scuba Diving, Quad biking, Turkish nights and so on.
The historic town of Dalyan is approximate 30 minutes drive, where it is possible to see the turtles being fed.
Gocek is an international yachting harbour, with a choice of upmarket bars and restaurants.
Fethiye - has the largest market in the region on a Tuesday. There is also an old town Bazaar and large harbour. With a good choice of restaurants.
Sarigerme has a "Blue Flag" beach, which is 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk from the villa. It is sandy with public picnic areas, toilets and cafe.
Dalaman Airport to Sarigerme is approximately 15Km (20 minutes). There are many flights to and from all airports in the UK. There is a local taxi service available from Dalaman Airport, or if you are hiring a car, you can arrange to collect from the Airport.
Dalaman, Fethiye, Gocek, Ortega, and Dalyan are all within easy reach by car.
The village of Sarigerme, has many shops, restaurants and bars. There are 2 ATM machines. There is a Doctor, Pharmacy and Optician. The local market is on a Sunday offering a good selection of local produce. The Gozleme (pancakes - sweet or savoury) are not to be missed.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We ask for a 25% deposit at time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks before the start of the holiday, either by cheque or bank transfer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The pool and gardens are private, peaceful and secluded. The only sounds you will hear Are the tinkling of the goats bells as they wander around the mountain, the occasional knocking of wild tortoises getting jiggy and crickets in the evening, as you sit on the balcony sipping your drink of choice and looking out across the bay.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom one has jacuzzi bath/shower over. The other 3 bathrooms have wet room style showers. Two are en suite bedroom 2 & 3. One is separate on the living floor.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: On the top floor are two double bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms. The ground floor has a further double/twin bedrooms, one with en suite. All bedrooms are spacious and are air-conditioned and all have ample fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is on 3 levels. Care should be taken regarding the supervision of young children on the stairs and balconies. All rooms are fully air-conditioned, with mosquito nets on all doors and windows. Strictly no smoking policy inside the villa. Outside: Private pool approx. 10m x 4m. Sun loungers and parasols available for large poolside terrace area. Large table and 8 chairs on the middle floor terrace for alfresco dining, overlooking the sea. Large stone BBQ. Picturesque gardens and pool are maintained on a daily basis. Garage with space for 2 cars. Utility Room: Utility room is located on the ground floor, housing the washing machine, iron, ironing board, pegs etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedlinen, bath and pool towels are provided. Cleaning is carried out between each rental, but end of week cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost. The pool is cleaned daily. Other: The villa has been finished with modern, quality fittings. White walls, travertine floors, granite worktops and traditional iron work are complemented with Turkish style wall hanging and lamps. Giving a luxurious, foreign feel to the villa.