Cottage in Camelford, Nr. Tintagel, Cornwall, England - On Edge Of Camelford Town & Shops,
Oak Cottage is ideally positioned, on the edge of Camelford small town, North Cornwall. The lovely sandy beach at Trebarwith Strand is 5 miles, Tintagel and Boscastle under 6 miles. Camelford's shops,cafes, restaurants and park are just a 3 minutes walk away. Oak cottage is all ground floor accommodation and there is a second cottage above. This is a recent recent barn conversion with its own outside entrance, providing very comfortable accommodation to a high standard boasting pine floors and other character features. The cottage is set amidst the garden and grounds of the owners small bed and breakfast house. Oak Cottage has its own small pretty garden with garden furniture available. Holidaymakers will find Camelford a delightful and traditional old cornish town with its varied shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and park.
Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Double bed-settee (for under 16 year olds only) in lounge area. Open plan living area. Lounge area with T.V. & DVD. Kitchen area with an electric cooker, microwave and fridge. Shower room with shower, washbasin & toilet. Free use of laundry room in owners grounds, with washing machine & tumble dryer.
Linen inclusive for double bed. If linen is required for double bed settee it is available at £10 extra per week, payable to cottage owner upon arrival. Electric & central heating (thermostat controlled) inclusive.
2 dogs welcome. Parking space adjacent to cottage.
About the Owner
If you are looking for a company to handle the letting of your holiday cottage, or you wish to book a cottage, Southwest Holiday Cottages will be pleased to hear from you. Mike Hooper is the owner of Southwest Holiday Cottages, Mike having a wealth of experience from over 30 years of managing the company. All our cottages have been personally inspected so we can assure they are of a good standard and offer good value for money. We have all types of cottage accommodation, throughout all parts of Cornwall, to satisfy all categories of holidaymaker. We look forward to having you holiday with us.
Activity and Interests
Beach at Trebarwith strand 5 miles.
Peaceful setting, a walk into town shops, banks, cafes, park, pubs.
Camelford is a small traditional old cornish town with cafes,restaurants,pubs and a other shops, all conveniently within a few minutes walk from Oak Cottage, the cottage itself being set in a quieter position.. On the outskirts of the town is a leisure centre with indoor swimming pool. A few cafes and restaurants open onto the town's park.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
24 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Can book and pay (by Card) online via our website link. Can also book by phone (we are usually open 7 days a week, 9.a.m. to 8 p.m.) and also can pay by cheque.
Notes on prices:
Reduced price for part weeks.
- Available arrival
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Television ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Shower room with shower, washbasin & toilet
- Shower room with shower, washbasin & toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed.
- Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Double bed-settee (for under 16 year olds only) in lounge area.
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Four Star Tourist Board rated. Linen inclusive for double bed. If linen is required for double bed settee it is available at £10 extra per week, payable to cottage owner upon arrival. Electric & central heating (thermostat controlled) inclusive. Free use of laundry room in owners grounds, with washing machine & tumble dryer. 2 dogs welcome. Outside: Oak Cottage has its own small pretty garden area with garden furniture. There is a parking space adjacent to cottage. Utility Room: Free use of laundry room in owners grounds, with washing machine & tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen inclusive.