Bungalow in St Keverne, Nr. Helston, Cornwall, England - Village Setting 3 Miles To Coverack Beach
Chynoweth, a recently renovated detached bungalow in the ancient village of St Keverne, West Cornwall. Approx 10 miles from Helston, 3 miles from Coverack and 20 miles from Falmouth. St Keverne is an attractive, traditional and thriving old Cornish village with an historic 15th cent Church, village store, Post Office and two pubs all centred round the village square. The bungalow is in a quiet side road just a short stroll to the village square. A great base for walkers, with footpaths leading from the village and scenic coastal walks along this stretch of the Lizard Peninsular. Nearby Coverack is a well known picturesque fishing village with its own beach at low tide. There are a number of good sandy beaches and coves within a few miles such as Kennack Sands and the National Trust's Kynance Cove. Places and attractions within easy visiting distance are Goonhilly Earth Station, Flambards Theme Park, Glendurgan and Trebah Gardens and the National Seal Sanctuary at Gweek.
Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds. Lounge with 1 double sofa bed. Kitchen/diner with an electric oven and hob unit, microwave, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. Roomy lounge with T.V.and DVD. Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
Oil fired central heating, electric and linen inclusive. Travel Cot & High Chair.
Parking in driveway for 1 car and on the road parking (no restrictions) a few yards away. 1 dog welcome (not allowed in lounge or bedrooms, only Kitchen).
About the Owner
If you are looking for a company to handle the letting of your holiday cottage, or you wish to book a cottage, Southwest Holiday Cottages will be pleased to hear from you. Mike Hooper is the owner of Southwest Holiday Cottages, Mike having a wealth of experience from over 30 years of managing the company. All our cottages have been personally inspected so we can assure they are of a good standard and offer good value for money. We have all types of cottage accommodation, throughout all parts of Cornwall, to satisfy all categories of holidaymaker. We look forward to having you holiday with us.
Activity and Interests
3 miles to beach at Coverack. Other nearby beaches. Beaches at Falmouth 10 miles.
Nearest airports Newquay about 45 miles.
Approx 10 miles from Helston, 3 miles from Coverack and 20 miles from Falmouth.
Nearby is the scenic Helford River with its various creeks and, further afield, Penzance, Mounts Bay and St Ives.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Can book and pay (by Card) online via our website link. Can also book by phone, we are usually open 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Can also pay by cheque.
Notes on prices:
Price reduction for part week bookings.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Heating ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath, overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has 1 double bed. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds. Lounge with 1 double sofa bed. Maximum of 4 people only please.
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Oil fired central heating, electric and linen inclusive. Travel Cot & High Chair. Outside: The bungalow has a good size enclosed rear lawn and a small front lawn. Parking in driveway for 1 car and on the road parking (no restrictions) a few yards away. 1 dog welcome (not allowed in lounge or bedrooms, only Kitchen). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen inclusive.