Villa in Boavista Golf Resort, Lagos, Western Algarve, Portugal - The Historic Town Of Lagos And The Beach Resort Of Luz Are Just Five Minutes Away
The Boavista Golf and Spa resort lies in a prime location between the historic town of Lagos and the beautiful beach resort of Luz. It is a short distance from the A22 motorway and just 55 minutes' drive from Faro airport. The resort has an 18 hole championship golf course, with an excellent club house, a luxurious spa, a large outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and children's play area. Our three bedroom villa is located next to the 3rd fairway and close to the Communal Pool. Each of the bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom. The property is located within a short walk of the club house where food and drink is available at discounted prices. Golf and Spa access is also available at a discount.
Top Traveller Review
Excellent base for Lagos, beaches and amenities
About the Owner
We're a couple of novice golfers who enjoy life in the sun. Having spent a year as ex-pats in Nigeria, we knew the lifestyle we want to live. Sun, sea and golf!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ideally located villa, with beautiful interior and lots of extra touches (Wii, hammock etc.). One of the nicest places we have visited... Mr & Mrs F (Doncaster) - August 2014
Fantastic villa, great situation within complex. Teenagers kept entertained by surf school 'Waves Sensations' ... leaving parents to enjoy golf, sunbathing & red wine! Will definitely come again. Mr & Mrs W (Stockport) - August 2014
Lovely villa, good golfing & excellent restaurants. Had a wonderful holiday! B & B (Cheshire) June 2013
2 holidaymaker reviews
Excellent base for Lagos, beaches and amenities
The villa offered excellent facilities for our group of 4 adults and two children. Close to Lagos and beaches it provided the base we required with pool very handy. The local supermarket is less than 5 minutes by car with golf on your doorstep. Lagos is a great holiday destination. Highly recommended.
This is the 4th time (and definitely not the last)that we have visited Lagos and every time it never fails to impress
The villa was everything (and more) the description promised and Lorraine responded very promptly/efficiently to any questions asked
I have no concerns in recommending this property and we will hopefully return
From the Owner
“We have been looking for a property overseas for a number of years. We have looked in Spain, Cyprus and Florida, but there were drawbacks to them all. We then travelled to the Algarve for the first time and immediately fell in love with the place. The undeveloped nature of the Western Algarve is what makes it special. When we found Boavista, we knew we had found what we were looking for. The golf course is terrific, even for a mere novice. The club house is very welcoming and serves excellent food. And who could want for a better location?”
Activity and Interests
The beach resort of Luz is five minutes drive away as is Meia Praia.
Also Sagres and Burgau are just a few minutes drive away and both have great surfing beaches.
The nearest airport is Faro and is just a 55 minute drive away along the A22 motorway. Lisbon airport is a 2.5 hour drive, 300km, but all motorway.
The historic town of Lagos is a five minutes drive away. It has its own beautiful beach, marina and a vast range of restaurants.
The beach resort of Luz is five minutes drive away.
Also Sagres and Burgau are just a short drive away and both have great surfing beaches.
The nearest supermarket is the Intermarche in Lagos, approximately three minutes drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover day is flexible. Departure time is 10:00am and arrival time is 16:00am. These times can be flexible by prior arrangement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with walk in shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with bath/shower, bidet, WC, sink and heated towel rail. Ground floor bathroom bath/shower, bidet, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, Located on the ground floor with double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, Located on thefirst floor with Twin beds and balcony.
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Located on the 1st floor with King sized bed, safe & balcony
- All bedrooms have spacious mirrored wardrobes, satellite TV and dressing table.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: No smoking and no pets. All rooms have air-conditioning/heating units with remote controls. The garage also has a large screen TV with DVD player and a Wii station, complete with some Wii games and Wii fit. Outside: There is a private patio at the rear of the property with a large table seating up to 10 people. There is an awning to provide shade for the table. There are loungers for four people and a three seater garden swing. There is also a built-in charcoal BBQ. Bedrooms one and two have their own balconies overlooking the 3rd fairway and there is an additional balcony at the front of the property with views of the 17th green and the communal pool. The large communal pool with kiddies pool are a short walk from the villa. Utility Room: Located in the garage. Contains a washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board and second fridge-freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A maid service is provided twice a week. Linen and towels are provided. Towels are changed twice per week and bed linen is changed weekly. Other: There is a private balcony leading from the two upstairs bedrooms with views over the 3rd and 18th fairways. There is a second balcony leading off the upstairs landing with views over Lakeview village. The property also benefits from a private garage.