House in Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall, England - Next To Fistral Beach And Newquays Golf Course
Beach Walk Holiday House is ideal for all age groups, the house is situated adjoining Newquay’s Golf Course and the famous Fistral Beach. Fistral Beach is just one hundred metres from the doorstep, which is renowned for hosting the World ASP Surfing Championships. Boasting it’s new BSA Surfing Centre together with Fistral Blu restaurant, café and designer shopping complex. At the end of Belmont Place is the Red Lion Pub which overlooks the Harbour, together with two surf shops and the popular Harbour Hotel which is a boutique style restaurant/café overlooking the Harbour and Newquay Bay. The Sainsburys supermarket and town centre is situated along Fore Street which is about a five minute level stroll from the house.
About the Owner
What makes this house unique
(1 traveller reviews)
Not quite as described
Firstly I would like to say this house is beautifully decorated and is in the most perfect location for both the town and the beach. The first issue for us, was parking. We arrived in two cars which to be honest is probably pushing the parking spaces. There is a driveway around the back but it's along a very rough track which I would not want to attempt in my husbands car. Secondly, we did have to move the neighbours plant pots in order to get out so if your party has more than one car parking will be a massive issue. Getting out from around the back of the terraces was a nightmare if there were cars parked in the street .The other thing, although it has four bedrooms and would sleep 8 the kitchen only seats 6 and the living room only seats 5 comfortably. The other issue for us was only one toilet and bathroom. If you are more than a family of 4/5 then this house won't be big enough. We were told when we arrived that the gardener would be there that afternoon as the patio was very weedy but we never saw him the whole week we were there!!
Activity and Interests
Fistral beach is next to the house and is a level 300yd walk . there is a path way which is child friendly , which is via the gold course and the are no roads or traffic . The harbour is at the end iof the raod withand abundance of restaurants and bars and fishing trips and excursions
Location and Local Area of Beach Walk Holiday House Newquay Cornwall
Situated on the popular rugged coastline of North Cornwall, Newquay boasts some of the finest views in our country of the mighty Atlantic Ocean. The perfect natural conditions produce an ideal surfing coast which has tempted surfers from all over the world to visit Newquay and try out the waves. Internationally Newquay is known as the surfing capital of Europe and currently holds the British and World Surfing Championsh
100 Meters To Fistral Beach.
150 Meters To Harbour
20 Meters To Newquay Golf Course
50 Meters To Popular Red Lion Gastro Pub
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £300 deposit is to be paid on booking , with the final balance due eight weeks prior to arrival We require a £100.00 refundable "GOOD HOUSE KEEPING BOND " , With a £200 bond for group bookings .
Notes on prices:
Discount Given On 2 Week Bookings
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- A luxury bathroom with double size power shower , sunken double ended bath and wc, with soft complimentary towels
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The house offers four bedroom , the master having a king size bed and enjoys views over the golf course and Fistral beach , we also have two further double bedrooms and smaller room offering bunks . Two of the bedrooms have Led televisions and DVD players
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 8
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Outside: enclosed rear pet friendly garden , with sun loungers and dining table , and chairs with sun umbrella and gas BBQ for those summer nights Utility Room: The house has all you will require , iron /ironing board , hoover, internal and external clothes drying facility , washing machine with softener and tablets provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The changeover day is Saturday , and the cleaning team arrive at 9am on the day of departure. The house will be ready from 2pm on arrival and will have fresh towels for all guests together with complimentary Molton Brown bath products. Other: private parking of two cars at the rear of the house with gate leading to the garden and sun terrace.