Apartment in Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location Within 10 Minute Drive From Beaches And Town Centres
A luxuriously appointed 2 Bedroomed apartment sleeping 4 people. Beautiful views of the Mijas Mountains set in a peaceful location, Bars/Restaurants and Supermarket within easy walking distance. Situated in the Golf Valley area of Costa Del Sol with Santana, Mijas and La Cala golf resorts a short distance away. The resorts of la Cala and Fuengirola are only a 10 minute drive away where there are beautiful beaches and shopping facilities.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Denis Frankish
Property bought as a second home from home in 2006. Decorated and furnished to a high standard for our own use. Owing to business and work commitments unable to now use as often as we would like and therefore decision was made to give others the opportunity to enjoy the lovely relaxing atmosphere and sunny weather and the good golf facilities in the area.
Denis Frankish purchased this apartment in 2006
(2 traveller reviews)
Had everything we needed and more.
We stayed here for 9 days and found it to be a perfect apartment in a great location. With a bus service just at the bottom of the road, and taxis costing around £15 to la Cala or fuengirola centre. We did hire a car and drove to most places bus nice to know taxis aren't expensive and buses are an option should you fancy going out for dinner with a few Vinos. The apartment itself was very spacious with two spacious terraces, we certainly made the most of the gas bbq most evenings. We didn't get the greatest weather while we were there but found it a huge advantage having a tumble dryer in the apartment as most Spanish peoperties don't have one, so we were able to wash our clothes when we needed to and have them ready again within the day. Big thanks to Denis and Angela for great communication throughout the process.
We stayed at this apartment for a week, it is exactly as described and has brilliant views of the area, it is in a very peaceful location. It is a great place to stay if you like walking and you can quickly find your way around the local area, there are pleasant walks locally, especially if you like to explore. There are a number of bars within 10 minutes walk and a mini market for the essentials. The Blue Bar was our favourite, they serve freshly cooked plentiful meals. There are also a number of golf courses close by. We travelled via train from Malaga airport and taxis to and from the apartment. A visit to Mijas is a must, we travelled via bus, local public transport is very cheap, the bus and train stations are quite close to each other in Fuengirola. We would definitely recommend this apartment but would recommend hiring a car for travelling between the apartment and Fuengirola and golf courses (if you play golf). We will definitely stay at this apartment again as there are lots more to see and do.
Activity and Interests
25 minute drive from Malaga Airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Oct 2016 - 26 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner Denis tel 07816836715 for further detailed information.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
We are happy to discuss rates and discounts for longer stays.
Xmas & New Year prices please request from owner.
20% Deposit taken to confirm booking. remaining balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bath/shower over, wc, bidet and washbasin to Bedroom 1 Toilet and shower-room with wash basin adjacent to bedroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 kingsize bed, Fitted wardrobes and drawer units. Patio doors leading to private terrace. Bedroom 2 twin beds also with fitted wardrobes and door leading to separate private terrace. Large lounge separates bedrooms and terraces for privacy.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Floor safe in bedroom 1. Hairdryer available bedroom 1. Outside: 2 Large outside terraces both with Dining table and chairs great for Al-Fresco dining. Gas BBQ and sun loungers provided. Utility Room: Separate utility room with washing machine and separate tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and bathroom towels are provided. An interim clean can be arranged at extra cost.