Villa in Sarasota, Florida Gulf of Mexico, USA - Modern Home Located On Siesta Key With All That The Island Has To Offer Within A 10 Minute Drive
Note: 8 day minimum rental - This Key West style villa on Siesta Key is ideal for relaxing in the Florida sun or exploring all that the Gulf Coast has to offer. The light, airy property has been beautifully furnished and has only recently been made available for rental having been purchased in late 2012. The large pool and gardens compliment the home's holiday feel whilst the numerous internal areas for relaxing and socializing leave plenty of room for all. A large and extensively equipped kitchen/diner and huge balcony leaves you spoilt for choice for both internal or external dining and relaxing. All that Siesta Key and Sarasota has to offer is on your doorstep and there is a small beach (Shell Beach) within 5 minutes walk. Perfect for early morning fishing or launching a kayak. Siesta Key Village (many restaurants/cafes) and the award winning Siesta Key beach are minutes away by car (or by bike if you feel energetic).
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I purchased this house in 2012 as my one and only venture into the overseas property market. I looked at numerous locations and properties and fell in love with Siesta Key and the property that you are now looking at. After much stress and effort getting the house up to spec it is now ready for rental, fully equipped and stacked with new furniture and appliances. Quite simply it's a wonderful place to spend some time and, like me, am sure you'll love the sun, beaches, village restaurants and the house itself.
1 holidaymaker review
We stayed here for a week in June and really liked it. Very spacious house, well equipped with all modern furniture. The pool was the best part. A large size with good shallow parts for the kids to enjoy. Would highly recommend and only a 5 minute drive to what's been voted best beach in America.
From the Owner
“The minute I drove onto Siesta Key from Sarasota, and having explored other Gulf Coast areas, I knew it was the place where I would try and buy a property. The Siesta Key public beach is by far the best in the area, it has a small village full of restaurants, bars and cafes and has a friendly, laid back, holiday atmosphere. Sarasota is just over the bridge where, again, you are spoilt for dining options and great entertainment.”
Activity and Interests
A small beach (Shell Beach) is within 4 minutes walk of the property. The main public beach of Siesta Key is 3 KM away and there are many other beach options on Siesta Key (Crescent Beach, Turtle Beach).
The nearest international airport is in Tampa where a broad range (and easy to use) group of car hire companies are located within the airport. The drive from Tampa airport to Siesta Key is relatively simple and takes approximately one hour. Orlando airport is approximately 2 hours away.
Siesta Key Village, with it's quaint range of restaurants, bars and cafes is 2 miles away and fantastic for a relaxing or llively evening. Sarasota is 3 miles away and has a larger restaurant, bar and entertainment scene.
Siesta Key, whilst a small holiday island, provides a range of restaurants, bars and cafes. These cater for upmarket dining to beach shack informality and have a variety of great cuisine. Live music frequently adds to the friendly holiday atmosphere. Two small supermarkets are located within the village and there are local banks and a few shops for beach life essentials. There are great opportunities to rent bikes, boats/kayaks, scooters etc and endless opportunities to walk along the extensive beeches. Sarasota, a ten minute drive away, is an upmarket town with great restaurants (tiki bars on the beach to high end formal dining), cinema, theatre, museums, shops etc. For another great dining/shopping experience head for St Armand's Circle where numerous restaurants and cafe's can be explored by foot. The whole Siesta Key/Sarasota area is a haven for fishing (from land or boat), boating, golfing, kayaking and water sports in general. Wildlife is plentiful with dolphins and manatees regular visitors. The Theme Park of Busch Gardens is just over an hours drive away whilst Orlando can be reached in just under two hours.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 14 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
15 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
This is a non-smoking property. Final bookings (including terms and conditions) will be arranged via a local rental company. They are located just 10 minutes drive away from the property and can provide support when required as well as deal with the logistics of your arrival and departure. Guests under the age of 23 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Changeover day is typically Saturday but there is some opportunity for flexibility dependant on occupancy levels.
Notes on prices:
Please note - minimum 8 day rental. All bookings are subject to additional US taxes of 12.5% plus a booking fee of 5%. Added charge of 10% for week of 4th July as well as the 2 weeks that surround the Easter weekend.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The real benefit of the property is that, not only are you on Siesta Key (just check it on-line) and close to Sarasota but you have your own large landscaped garden that surrounds a superb pool. The house is very spacious, airy and extremely comfortable. If you want to wander to a beach then the small Shell Beach is less than 5 minutes walk away. Great for a spot of early morning fishing or to launch a kayak from.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Master bedroom en-suite has two sinks, bath, enclosed shower and WC. Main bathroom has sink, bath, over-bath shower and WC. Further room with WC and sink. Plenty of cupboard and storage options available within each bathroom. Shaving points in each.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Very large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, TV and en-suite. Further double bedroom and a twin room (wardrobes/chest drawers in both) are complimented by an open area (just outside the master bedroom) where two additional guests can be accommodated.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The large balcony (accessed via the kitchen/diner or main lounge) has a large iron table with 6 matching chairs. Additional chairs can be added to seat 8. On the lathe pool patio area there is a four seater table and sunbeds. The large lawned garden has a swing tyre and a range of trees and shrubs that create a secluded feel. The large heated pool is complimented by a heated spa that can accommodate 6 adults. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is equipped with towels and the beds will be refreshed with clean linen before arrival. Other: The property has a large drive and a double garage with electric doors. Ogden Street itself is quiet and residential. Each room is equipped with large, speed controlled, overhead fans.