Cottage in Nea Magnisia, Nr. Rethymnon, Crete, Greek Islands, Greece - Peaceful Location, Short Distance From The Beach
Delightfully situated in the old village of Nea Magnisia you will find this perfect gem. Immaculately presented and tastefully renovated by its English owners, this delightful cottage contains every comfort you would require. Surrounded by an idyllic landscape, Mulberry Cottage is situated in the heart of traditional Crete. The cottage has a variety of shops and Taverna's within a short distance. The nearest beach is only 1.5KM away and there are many more beaches within easy reach. Pat and Geoff Ablett will personally greet you on arrival at the cottage and make your stay a memorable one. They will be pleased to advise you on any aspect of your holiday. The Island of Crete has everything to offer. Sublime mountain landscapes, beautiful town, charming villages and harbours. There is excellent food and wine throughout Crete. The local people are very friendly and welcoming. There is exciting nightlife available or tranquil beaches with all the facilities.
About the Owner
About patricia holder
Pat and Geoff Ablett have lived in Crete Greece for over 12 years. They are on hand to welcome you to your holiday. They have a wealth of knowledge on the local area to make your stay a pleasurable one.
patricia holder purchased this cottage in 2002
Why patricia holder chose Rethymnon area
We bought the property due to the beauty of the local area and the facilities close by
What makes this cottage unique
Experience traditional Crete and all its beauty, tranquility, value for money and gorgeous beaches
From the Owner
“We bought the property due to the beauty of the local area and the facilities close by”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Crete has a wealth of ancient history including the ruins of Minoan Knossos, the earliest European civilization.
The beach is a distance of 1.5km. There are many other beaches along the gorgeous coastline to chose from. All have superb Taverna's and facilities and are situated in quiet locations.
Both airports of Heraklion and Chania are reasonably close by
The village of Nea Magnisia has several shops and Taverna's at hand. The surrounding villages all have Taverna's serving traditional food. For maximum enjoyment a hire car is recommended (Pat and Geoff can recommend a good, reliable. local service).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book your holiday you can contact Pat or Geoff direct. Alternatively you can contact Andrew Ablett in the UK. A 20% deposit will be required on booking and the balance paid on arrival.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Duration of your stay is negotiable. Please contact for information and availability
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Experience traditional Crete and all its beauty, tranquility, value for money and gorgeous beaches”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is downstairs and comprises of a well appointed shower, hand wash basin and toilet. There is plenty of hot water. The bathroom has been recently fitted.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 and 2 children (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: The living area has two large settees that convert quickly into two single beds. Leading up from the living room is the wooden staircase. There is a large bedroom with a wardrobe, bedside cabinets, and a king sized bed.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Outside there is a pretty garden with a large eating area with table and chairs with a large umbrella. There is of course a BBQ! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The cottage is self contained and all linen and towels are provided.