Apartment in Lapta, Kyrenia, Cyprus Stunning Location 2 Minutes Walk To The Beach And Spa (in progress
This new 3 bedroom ground floor apartment is truly stunning with its uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea against a backdrop of the scenic Besparmak Mountains. This new development incorporates its own secluded beach. Situated less than a hundred metres from the sea, with manicured gardens, coastal walkway and large swimming pool. Close to the popular tourist village of Lapta with its many bars, restaurants and supermarkets. Natural unspoilt beaches and boutique bars are just minutes away but for those who prefer something more lively, there are the Camelot and Escape Beach Clubs and Lapta's nearby water park. Kyrenia is the bustling harbour town of Northern Cyprus, with its focal point being a magnificent crescent ancient harbour which offers a wide choice of bars, cafes and restaurants together providing an incredible atmosphere and a must visit at night time.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
We had a fabulous holiday in this apartment in the Easter Holidays 2015. The apartment has an excellent location with a fabulous view overlooking the sea. The pool was cool at this time of year but it didn't stop the kids playing in it. Great facilities in the apartment from cooking to the washing machine. More than enough room for a family of four or more. Enough towels and spare bedding if required. Really comfortable beds. The air conditioning doubles up as a heater which was needed at this time of year. We hired a car and due to the location were able to investigate lots of local restaurants and surrounding villages. Would highly recommend and will definitely return again.
Wonderful weather for the stay here, wonderful view too. Comfortable apartment with a coastal path (paved with railings) at the end of the garden. The walkers on the path provided lots of people watching for those days when it was too hot to move. Great pool area. Lots of restaurants in the area which provided good food at reasonable prices. Good beech at Camelot and even out of the high season a great place to spend the day on the sunbeds (free) and with a cafe serving snacks and drinks. First visit to Lambusa to see the roman fishtanks How did they do it? Really restful holiday.
This apartment is absolutely superb. The decor and furniture are spot on and the location couldn't be better.
It is very quiet and a short walk away from a couple of bars.
You will need a car to get to the restaurants but it's the same everywhere in Lapta.
i would definitely recommend going here
Activity and Interests
The main most popular beach is the Escape beach club which is approx 10 mins drive east on the coast road. With a variety of water sports and restaurants. There is also Camelot Beach Club, Denizkizi Beach,Kervan beach, which are both within a short drive of the apartment. There is a water park, the closest being Aqua Park in Lapta approx 3 mins drive east on coast road. Boat trips are available.
The nearest international airport is Ercan which is approximately 45 mins by car. Larnaca airport in the South is approx 80 mins from the apartment by car. Either trip is comfortable as the roads are very good. If flying to Larnaca, we would recommend hiring a car to be dropped off at the apartment for you. We can recommend a car hire company that will arrange transfers from airport and car hire. They will deliver the cars to the apartment.
The village of Lapta is 2 mins drive, Kyrenia 20 mins drive. Bellapais 30 mins drive. St Hilarion 30 mins. All have a variety of restaurants and places to explore and provide a strong sense of the traditional spirit that typifies this area of the Mediterranean. There are numerous castle and monasteries throughout the mountains and many walks which are ideal for excursion as a change from the beach/pool. All can be reached within 30 mins.
There is a small supermarket a short drive from the apartment for essentials with many modern supermarkets along the main coast road within 5 mins drive providing fresh fruit and veg and all the usual essentials. Kyrenia is a bustling harbour town, the focal point being a magnificent horseshoe harbour which provides an incredible atmosphere surrounded by bars, cafes and restaurants.
There are too many restaurants to mention, the majority are very high quality, most of the restaurants are signposted from the main road which is 5 mins drive from apartment. Understandably in North Cyprus there are also many kebab restaurants serving traditional kebabs and meze, but international cuisine is popular from Indian to Italian.
Water sports are available at any of the beaches. Extreme sports fans may want to try paragliding from the mountain top. Excursions can be booked within Kyrenia Harbour as well as boat trips which offer full or part day excursions with food included. These leave daily from the harbour. You can also charter your own private boat. Many scuba diving schools operate along the coastline the nearest being at Escape Beach Club 10 mins drive from apartment. Many international banks are situated along the coast road the nearest of these being 5 mins drive east along the coast road. There is also a new bowling alley and arcade on the main road. The capital of Nicosia is around 35 mins drive and provides yet another opportunity to explore and soak up the culture. The Karpaz is ideal for a full day out or stay overnight with its protected wild donkeys, miles of unspoilt beaches and crystal clear waters.
The apartment has a number of guide books which are available to plan your excursions should you wish. We provide our own guide of restaurants we have visited and recommend.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Mid term clean available on request. Airport transfer available if required from the car hire company. A non refundable deposit of 20% will be requested on booking with the balance payable 8 weeks before your holiday. A security deposit of £100 is required, this will be refunded in full upon a satisfactory property inspection upon departure. Refunds cannot be made for cancellation after final balance as been paid.
Flexible - Please contact us
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for 4 guests. Please email for prices for extra guests.
Special offers on off peak dates.
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
Discounts for long term and winter lets can be discussed.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- limited accessibility
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to Bedroom 1 with shower, WC, wash hand basin Family Bathroom with Bath, Shower, WC and wash hand basin. There is also washing machine fitted in the family bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms + bed settee) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - Double Bed with fitted wardrobes Bedroom 2 - Twin Beds with fitted wardrobes Bedroom 3 - Single Bed with pull out bed below with fitted wardrobe Double bed settee in the lounge
- 1 bicycles
- Max. occupancy: 8
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: All bedrooms, living dining and kitchen areas are air-conditioned. This is Non Smoking apartment, ashtrays are provided for those guests wishing to smoke outside. Child friendly subject to adult supervision. Maximum number of people in the apartment not to exceed 8, apartment for sole use of paying guests. Two bathrooms, master with en suite shower. All rooms have wardrobes and storage. Hair-dryer and ceramic straighteners are available. We can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury arising out of your use of the apartment or during your stay in Northern Cyprus however caused. There is comprehensive information pack within the apartment to give you further guidance to help you enjoy your stay. Others amenities and facilities provided are a cool bag and parasol. Outside: With large outside shaded terrace with Granite table and 6 chairs. Steps leading down to a large paved terraced are with BBQ, seating and parasol. To the front are landscaped gardens with ample space for sunbathing with 6 sunbeds and mats. Path leading to the communal pool with stunning sea views over the Mediterranean and coastal walkway leading to the Spa and Beach Club. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Welcome pack provided by the owners on arrival if required at a small cost. The apartment will be professionally cleaned upon arrival and all towels and linen are provided. If a mid-term clean is required this can be arranged upon request. Other: Marble floors throughout, fitted wardrobes in every bedroom, air conditioning in every room. Security shutters to windows, safe, quality furniture and furnishings. Beach Towels provided.