Apartment in Costa del Sol, Spain, Casares del Sol - Fabulous location for exploring local area. Beautiful gardens and pools. Golf courses nearby.
Its location is sure to meet everyone's needs, a perfect base for exploring the beautiful countryside and the quaint surrounding towns and villages, only one kilometre from the coast with a choice of blue flag beaches and a golfers paradise with championship golf courses within close proximity. There is a wide choice of eating establishments to cater for everyone from beach bars, to both modern and traditional Spanish restaurants, as well as international cuisine, a short five minute walk will take you to the culinary delights of the bars and restaurants at the Casares Golf Club.
About the Owner
We bought our penthouse apartment here in Casares because the area has everything we could ask for ensuring we have a really enjoyable holiday time and time again. It's location is peaceful and quiet, great for simply relaxing and enjoying the weather. If you prefer to be more active then the beach/golf/walking/cycling/bird watching etc are all within close proximity. If you're into great food, there's so much choice from casual beach-side, international in Duquesa, Marbella and Puerto Banus, and rural ventas -traditional Spanish, including some fantastic conversions. It's our second home so we've aimed to make it a home from home experience. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. If you have any questions at all just call or email – we’re always happy to help.
Activity and Interests
Tick your pick of the many blue-flag beaches in the area. Casares beach is under 1km away (with parking), and continues on to Sabinillas town, and Estepona in the opposite direction. For those who are more active, a number of water sports including water-skiing, scuba diving, banana boats, fishing are all available in the local area.
To get the most from your stay a hire car is recommended and is available from the airport. The roads are very good to drive on and Toll roads are quiet and well sign-posted. The average cost from Malaga airport (45 minutes away) in the high season is around 10 euros. Gibraltar airport is closer but flights are less frequent, and you'll probably experience some congestion on the outskirts.
Seville, Cordoba and Granada are achievable in a day. The ancient town of Ronda can also be visited by car (1.25 hrs) or by train from San Roque. The picturesque port of La Duquesa is less than 2 kms away and has restaurants and bars to suit all tastes. 5 minutes to the west by car to Sabinillas. 10 minutes to the east by car to Estepona. 10 minutes to the north by car to the beautiful old 'white' village of Casares. 25 minutes to the west by car to Gibraltar; bring passports!
The nearest quality supermarkets are only a 5 minute drive away towards Estepona . There is a Lidl supermarket on right as you drive towards Sabinillas. 1km from the apartment is a taxi rank and also a petrol station with basic supplies The nearest banks, chemists & local shops are also in Sabinillas. During the summer, market days in the locals town are definitely worth a visit with everything on display from shoes, handbags, jewellery, arts and crafts and local produce. There is more information in the apartment including maps & useful telephone numbers.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jan 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Part weeks on availability. A £100 non-refundable deposit is payable within 7 days of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to departure. A damages deposit of £150 is requested, refundable within 14 days provided no major damage has been incurred. Payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer (BACS).
Change-over days are flexible to help you get the best flight deals. Arrival/departure times are also flexible depending on availability; earliest/late must be agreed at time of booking.
Standard arrival from 3pm/departure by 11am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Please contact us for availability & prices on shorter or longer stays. Book 2 weeks and receive 10% discount on the second week.
Prices fully inclusive of electricity, linen and towels.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1: En-suite with master bedroom. Bath/shower, basin, WC and bidet. Bathroom 2: Shower, basin, WC and bidet. All towels provided (including 2 beach/pool towels).
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 king size with en-suite , wardrobes & drawers. Bedroom 2 also king size bed, wardrobes & drawers. Bedroom 3 has twin beds, wardrobes & drawers.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is privately owned and is furnished to a very high standard and is strictly non smoking. Outside: Upper penthouse; Can be reached via stairs or lift from basement car park. Spiral staircase leads to upper terrace.The penthouse has upper and lower terraces. Lower terrace is ideal for dining outside with large table, six wooden reclining chairs, barbecue and parasol. Shared pools, with sun-loungers and parasols are located in the beautiful gardens below the apartment, perfect for relaxing! Kiddies splash pool available. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron and ironing board. Clothes drier (indoor/outdoor use). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included.