Villa in Cevoli Nr. Lari, Pisa Province, Tuscany and Florence, Italy - 20 Min From Pisa, 40 Min From Florence. 40 Min From Lucca, 40 Min From The Beach
Beautiful Tuscany House
Top Traveller Review
Lovely property in stunning peaceful location
About the Owner
We are a Dutch family and bought our house in Tuscany a few years ago. It is completely restored and turned into a very convenient holiday house. When we are not staying there we will rent it so other people can enjoy our property.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely property in stunning peaceful location
The property is very spacious & well kept with some lovely furniture and decorative details that made it much more than a regular holiday let. The location is great - very peaceful and beautiful scenery. There is a shop nearby for all the basics (& more) and a good supermarket only 5 mins away. Good location for day trips but the pool(s) were so nice and the weather so good that we spent lots of time lazing around the pool and enjoying lunch on the terrace. We were two families with 3 youngish children between us & it was perfect for that - plenty of space & separate areas as well as the communal parts. Kitchen well equipped, beds comfortable,& everywhere clean. The owners were great in all their communication etc. and there was a helpful contact who came to meet us at the villa re practical re helpful practical stuff as well as suggestions on day trips etc.
Beautiful well equipped house in good location
We stayed in the house in July 2015. The house was beautifully restored, comfortable and well-equipped. We were a party of 6 - 2 adults and our 4 children aged 18-21. The was plenty of space for everyone to do their own thing ; the pool and table tennis table were used every day! The location is great for days out by car ( Florence, Pisa, Lucca and the coast ) but we were equally happy to stay around the villa for the day. This was our first visit to Tuscany we would definitely like to stay in the villa again.
Holidays in Cevoli
In July/August 2013 we had a great holiday in a sunny and warm Tuscany.
The lovely house is in an authentic Italian peaceful and quiet neighbourhood, but still at a perfect distance from beautiful touristic places like Florence, Pisa, Lucca and the beaches and coast of Viareggio.
A nice and large traditional house, what gives you the idea of staying at a castle. The stylish house has comfortable spacious bedrooms with airco, sufficient showers/bathrooms, an overwhelming large living and a complete equipped kitchen, leading to the lovely peaceful garden with own swimming pool. In the garden are enough deck chairs and other garden furniture, a trampoline, table-tennis table, and an outdoor kitchen.
At a 7 minutes’ drive is a large supermarket, and at several places you will find vineyards and olive plantations, as well as different very nice and very Italian restaurants.
From the Owner
“The property is located on a perfect spot, it is very quiet but also is very close to everything you would like to have during your holiday in Tuscany.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is about 45 min drive.
Pisa airport is only 25 minutes drive and Florence airport is 40 minutes drive. On both airports there are loads of different car rentals for very good prices.
You can walk into Cevoli village with is very small, for your grocery shopping you can go to the local store in Cevoli, but there is also a big supermarket with lots of fresh grocery only 5 minutes by car or even you can go by bike.
Pisa, Florence, and Lucca are all within 50 minutes drive from the house.
- Booking Notes:
If you are interested in the property or if you have an additional questions just give me a call on my cellphone.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It a very character full property build in 1600. It is a main building also there are a few other buildings with apartments. We have the ground floor of the main building with our own private garden with Pool, trampoline table tennis table, lounge area and dining area. Our garden has a stunning view, lots of sunny areas but also there are spots where you can enjoy the shade. On the common part you can walk around, or join the big pool or go for a walk threw the olive yards and the sunflower fields.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- In total 3 bathroom and a utility room. 1 bedroom with private bathroom inside the bedroom. 1 bedroom and the children's room share a large bathroom, also the last bedroom and the playroom share a bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with king-size beds, one children bedroom with 3 beds and in the playroom there is a queen size sofa bed.
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: There is a private garden with pool, table tennis, trampoline, BBQ, and a skelter for the kids. there is a dining area and a large lounge area's near the pool with amazing view off the Tuscany hills. if you like you can also use the common pool with is also very near by and where you can meet other people if you would like to. Also on the common area there is a beautiful little church right in front of our house. There is a big parking area, but we also have our own private covered parking place. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble drier are available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house will be cleaned on Wednesday and Saturday. You need to bring your own bed linen. We have for you the bathroom and pool towels. If you would like we can take care of the first grocery shopping on your day of arrival. Other: Because this is a very old building it is very character full with lots of characteristic features, with high ceiling and the bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning.