Villa in Callosa d'en Sarria, Nr. Benidorm, Altea, Albir, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Set In A Peaceful Rural Location Just Minutes Walk To The Village Of Callosa D'Ensarria
A beautiful Spanish Finca tastefully modernized to a high standard. No expense has been spared to make this a comfortable relaxing retreat. Furnished with outside living in mind, the luxury terrace furniture overlooks the patio and swimming pool with the mountainside in the distance. With only a handful of house's as neighbours peace and quiet is second to none. The typically Spanish village of Callosa D'Ensarria is just a few minutes walk away.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
we have just returned from an 11 night stay there was 5 of us for my 50th birthday, Alistair who welcomed us to the villa was more than helpful,very friendly on arrival and departure, The surrounding town/village was very friendly and welcoming and the villa itself was fantastic and perfect for a family as it was very relaxing,clean and home from home and would recommend, A visit to altea is a must. We would like to thank Alistair and hope to return a gain. Simply A++++++
Fantastic Villa with outstanding views 😀
We had a fabulous relaxing week away at this most wonderful villa. Our only prerequisite was quiet and this was exactly what we found. The views, the pool, the accommodation, everything was beautifully presented.
Alistair was the perfect host, giving us accurate directions and all the advice we needed for the local amenities.
We hope to return very soon 😎
week of luxury
We were a family of 5 spanning 3 generations and everyone was catered for. The villa was furnished to a very high specification with wonderful views both towards the sea and inland. The villa was situated in a peaceful location but within easy walking distance of the local amenities. There are numerous lovely places to visit in the area, our favourite being Altea.
The villa itself was immaculate but at the same time homely so you were not afraid to use the facilities available. The swimming pool was lovely and clean so used an awful lot!!
Ali and his family were really welcoming and accommodating. They also gave invaluable information regarding the villa and the surrounding areas which was really useful.
I wouldn't hestitate to recommend this villa and we hope to revisit again soon. The photos show how beautiful the villa is but it is even better in real life!!
Outstanding villa in the countryside with a huge outdoor patio area and lovely pool. The villa is very well equipped but it was the quality of everything that really makes the difference. nice furniture inside and out, lovely kitchen, very clean and lots of pots pans utensils etc, cooked loads. 2 big telly's, massage chair was fantastic, to hot for sauna.
you can walk into Callossa in about ten to fifteen minutes.
The waterfall at Algar is brill and only ten minutes drive(we went three times).
The villa is so nice we didn't really go out anywhere apart from a day at the waterpark in Benidorm about 1/2 hr drive and a trip to Guadalest (very winding road up into the mountains) which was lovely.
Not really overlooked and lovely view down to the sea, lovely area.
Plenty of room for family of 6, we will definitely rent this again if we go back to Spain.
Activity and Interests
To travel to the coast, on leaving the villa you have the choice of turning left driving 11kms heading towards Altea's pebble beach or right driving 16kms heading towards Benidorm and its beaches. Albir and its pebble beach is also just 14 kms away. Calpe and its sandy beaches is at a distance of 19kms.
Alicante International airport is located at 70kms (58kms motorway driving) Valencia airport is 150kms (133kms on motorway) San Javier-Murcia airport is 146kms (134kms on motorway) AP7 motorway toll gates 9kms from the villa.
Even though the village is within walking distance away and a call out taxi service is available from the village, car hire is essential and highly recommended to visit all the beautiful surrounding areas.
Callosa D'Ensarria is within walking distance to the villa. Heading towards the coast you pass through Polop, La Nucia and Alfaz Del Pi, 3 villages with their own beauty. Inland takes you to the "Castell de Guadalest" one of the Costa Blanca's most famous land marks or you can visit "Fuentes del Algar" a natural waterfall located just 2kms from "Callosa d'Ensarria" both places with restaurants to make a lovely relaxing day out.
Callosa village is self contained and has every possible amenity. It has your typical corner shop supermarkets and your larger chain store supermarkets, Spanish tapa bars are a regular sight. The village petrol station is just down the road from the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Apr 2017 - 4 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
5 Jun 2017 - 2 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Jul 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£270|
A security deposit of 300 Euros would be made along with final payment and returned on departure after inspection of the villa, a charge of 100 Euros will deducted from the deposit for final cleaning. The villa should be vacated by 10.00am and new arrivals can enter after 4.00pm. By arrangement luggage can be stored so you can enjoy the last day of your holiday.
Changeover days can be flexible to suit holiday requirements. Meet & greet at the property from 9.00am till 23.00pm Other times to be discussed prior to arrival. The property has to be vacated by 10.00am and new arrivals can enter after 4.00pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted are in Euros.
Prices include electricity and water (abusive use for heating in the winter and air-con in the summer will be charged accordingly).
An amount of 100 Euros is charged for final cleaning on departure.
Linen and towels are provided for the duration of your holiday.
A returnable security deposit of 300 Euros is to be paid on booking which will be returned on departure after final inspection of the villa.
Please take a look at our other Villa, 8075296,
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- theme parks
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
- Bathroom 2 Downstairs ensuite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Ensuite to 2 main bedroom
- Bathroom 1 Ensuite - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Ensuite to main bedroom
- Bathroom 3 downstairs - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Sink
- Upstairs En-suite Bathroom To Main Bedroom With Shower/bath, Toilet, Bidet And Twin Sinks. Shower, Toilet And Sink En-suite To Bedroom 2. Main Downstairs Bathroom With Large Walk In Shower, Toilet And Sink. Toilet And Sink Room En-suite To Bedroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main Bedroom Upstairs Double Bed En-suite Bathroom, Separate Relax Room Leading Onto Roof Terrace, Air-con 2º Bedroom Double Bed En-suite Shower Room & toilet 3º Bedroom Twin Beds 4º Bedroom Single Bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Each bedroom has either built in wardrobes with plenty of space or free standing wardrobes. Hot & cold air-con for the winter and summer months upstairs only. Gas boilers for constant hot water in each bathroom. Central heating fitted through out for the colder months. Open fireplace in the lounge. Free Wifi coverage thru out the villa. Please look at our other villas 807529, 8117598, 8121458 Outside: Large outside patio area with sun loungers for the all important sunbathing. 8m x 4m swimming pool with uninterrupted views of the mountainside, orchards and the Mediterranean sea. Patio table & chairs for mid day snacks and another more luxurious table & chairs for evening dining "Al Fresco" Large wicker furniture for relaxing on an evening on the outside porch enjoying the peaceful summer nights. Upstairs on the secluded roof terrace there is a mini sauna for 2 and an exercise bike. Utility Room: Outside kitchen and cupboard space also with washing machine various cleaning articles Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels And Linen Are Included And Will Be Changed Weekly For Longer Stays. The House Will Be Cleaned Prior To Arrival And On Departure. Cleaning Service Available Upon Request. Emergency Contact Number Provided For Any Unforeseen Problems. Other: Separate relax lounge area upstairs with its own flat screen tv, sofa, massage chair and air-con