Villa in Costa Blanca South, near San Miguel de Salinas, Spain - Preaceful And Extremely Private Location And Set In A Natural Reserve
Villa Del Lago is a luxurious villa, set in a natural reserve and overlooks the stunning La Pedera lake, known locally as the 'blue lake'. You can experience the real Spain, yet you are only minutes from local towns. The Villa's facilities are unequaled in this area of Spain. Not only does it have its own private pool with jacuzzi, but an amazing outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and BBQ area. There is a tennis court, putting green and a giant chess board. Bicycles are also provided with the Villa to ensure that you have a fantastic holiday. Last but not least, the area is fantastic for walking and hiking. The tracks are full of herbs, rosemary and thyme and are surrounded by olive, orange and lemon groves. It is a truly spectacular Villa in the most beautiful location.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We fully intended to go out each day, but every day that passed we found that there were more interesting things to do at the villa. We swam, we walked, and before we knew it a week had gone! A fabulous holiday"
"An absolutely outstanding villa. Beautiful scenery, everything you need there to have a brilliant holiday, if it's just relaxing or getting on the bike and going round the Olive trees. Amazing place, recommend it to all."
"We stayed here and loved it !! So relaxing."
Activity and Interests
The Costa Blanca offers many places where you can find some sun, sea and sand. The villa is closest to gorgeous Playa Flamenca which is a 20 minute car journey away, or if you're looking for something more lively, the town of Torrevieja is 10 minutes further afield.
There also small pockets of places like Cabo Roig, which are slightly quieter, but no less beautiful, and they are definitely worth a visit!
Fly to Murcia Airport - Travel time is approx 20 - 30 minutes away.
Fly to Alicante Airport - Travel time is approx 45 - 50 minutes away.
These two airports are well serviced by direct flights with all the low cost airlines, and major airlines from all destinations in the UK.
Access: Car advised - secure underground parking on site.
It takes about 10 minutes by car to reach the nearest village, Torremendo, and a slightly larger town is San Miguel de Salinas and it takes only 15 minutes to reach.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £500 (600 Euro) deposit is required to secure a booking with full payment due 6 weeks before holiday. A bond of £500 is required upon booking. This will be kept as a security payment in case of breakages and returned if everything is in order after the stay. A cleaning fee of 175 euros will be paid on arrvial to Louise.
Full payment is due 6 weeks before holiday.
Changeover day: Saturday (Villa to be vacated by 10am on morning of departure) Arrival not before 3pm.
Notes on prices:
Special Rates available for multiple week occupancy or for long Autumn/Winter/Spring lets
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Each bedroom has ensuite facilities. There is also a separate bathroom
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 6 bedrooms in total all with ensuite facilities. 4 double beds and 4 single beds in total, giving a combined sleeping capacity of 12.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Recently completed, its interior is calm and sophisticated but simply decorated with quality finishes. It has a fabulous open plan kitchen and dining room with panoramic views overlooking the lake. The interior has been designed by an award winning designer. All bedrooms are ensuite with modern bathrooms and stylish accessories. Fantastic views from all rooms with wrap around balconies. Outside: Private outdoor pool (unheated), jacuzzi, Stunning outdoor kitchen with all facilities including BBQ, rotisserie and pizza oven. Huge outdoor balcony and terraces for dining al fresco. Landscaped private garden, tennis court on site, Putting and chipping green and Secure underground parking. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the rental of the property. The property is cleaned on a weekly basis with the towels and linen changed accordingly.