Cottages in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England - Private Parking Next To Cottage
Easy walking distance to Shrewsburys Historic Town Centre. Private parking next to cottages. Free wifi. Lovely garden setting in wooded valley. Sorry no pets or smoking in the cottages. Monthly rates available on application.
Details for holiday cottage Willow Cottage Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom), 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, 1 Bathroom
This is a bespoke 'Holiday Cottage' in an exceptional location. There is no compromise. It is a truly independent 'home-from-home' with the accent on comfort and a sharp clean finish.
Willow Cottage is in a beautiful peaceful wooded valley with good views yet close enough to walk in and out of Shrewsbury. Parking for your car is private yet easily seen from your window. Wifi is free and has recently been upgraded to fibre so speeds of 30mps are achievable and your phone or tablet should work.
All the accommodation is on the ground floor with excellent accessibility. The vaulted ceiling living/kitchen area with bi-fold French windows giving lots of natural light and direct access to the picturesque garden.
It has a high level of finish and equipment with easy to control underfloor heating, ensuite shower room, walk-in wardrobe leather two seat sofa with two matching armchairs and fully integrated kitchen with waist height oven and microwave, halogen hob, dishwasher, washing machine
Top Traveller Review
Jon & Susan Good
About the Owner
Hi, we are Jon & Susan Good. We are local people and have lived in Red Barn Lane for 16 years. We built our first holiday cottages in the grounds of our home 12 years ago and have been running them ever since with the help of one of our daughters.
1 holidaymaker review
I was very impressed with the high standard of the property in all ways - 5 stars for comfort, cleanliness, facilities, privacy, quiet, convenient location. Would have no hesitation in recommending this property.
From the Owner
“This is a great location. Its very pretty and quite like being in the country but you have all the facilities of a large town. It is in a large garden surrounded by fields and trees so it gives plenty of space for everyone.”
Activity and Interests
Bimingham 50 miles 80kms
Liverpool 60 miles 100kms
Manchester 75 miles 120kms
Shrewsbury 1 mile 1.5kms
Ironbridge 10 miles 16kms
Long Mynd 13 miles 20kms
Ludlow 30 miles 50kms
Chester 35 miles 60kms
Interesting historic town
Great Countryside, Great Walks & Lovely Scenic Drives
Lots of National Trust properties
Historic Houses and Gardens
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email to reserve. A £100 non refundable is payable, with balances payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Payments taken by cash, Cheque, Online Banking, Credit Card via paypal.
Payments cannot be taken by telephone.
Monthly rates available on application
Saturday changeovers May-September. 3+ night short breaks available most other dates.
Notes on prices:
Prices include electricity, gas, bedlinen and towells and private parking.
A complimentary basket of logs for Acorn Cottage(it also has gas fired underfloor heating) Sorry No pets or smoking in either cottage
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We particularly like the convenience of being able to walk into the town centre. But its also great that as its at the end of a lane there is no passing traffic.”
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- 40 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Nicely presented and well lit En-suite shower room, Good powerful shower, wash hand basin and close coupled WC with soft close lid and heated towel rail. Extraction to outside.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Kingsize bed sleeps 2, with ensuite shower room, and dressing area. Window onto garden.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All the accommodation is on the ground floor with excellent accessibility. The vaulted ceiling living/kitchen area with bi-fold French windows giving lots of natural light and direct access to the picturesque garden. It has a high level of finish and equipment with underfloor heating, ensuite shower room, walk-in wardrobe leather sofas and fully integrated kitchen with waist height oven and microwave, halogen hob, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and dishwasher. The open plan living area has two comfy leather sofas and a 32"flatscreen TV with DVD. Bifold doors open out onto the patio. The whole area has a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and feature lighting. The comfort of course extends to the bedroom, a wide door leads though to a kingsize bed, a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room in a modern 'wetroom' style. It is smart, clean, well lit and well ventilated. Please Note: Pets are not permitted Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages Outside: The cottages are set in a well maintained 2 acre garden. Outlooks are over the garden to woods and fields. The observant will see lots of wildlife; foxes, badgers and a wide variety of bird-life including woodpeckers, kingfishers etc. A barbecue is available for guest use. ball games are permitted on the lower lawns as long as consideration is given to other guests.