Cottages in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England - Private Parking Next To Cottage
Easy walking distance to Shrewsburys Historic Town Centre. Private parking next to cottages. Free wifi. Lovely garden setting in wooded valley. Sorry no pets or smoking in the cottages. Monthly rates available on application.
Details for holiday bungalow Acorn Cottage Sleeps 3 (2 Bedrooms) , 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, 1 Bathroom
Main bedroom good size with kingsize bed, large wardrobe, TV and dressing area. 2nd single Bedroom. Large fully tiled shower room with completely flat floor, shower area 1500mm x 1000mm, plenty of dry space for dressing. Well appointed kitchen, with oven with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dining table and breakfast bar. 2 sofas ( upright armchair available on request) Digital TV with dvd recorder. Log burning stove, choice of lighting.
About the Owner
Hi, we are Jon & Susan Good. We are local people and have lived in Red Barn Lane for 16 years. We built our first holiday cottages in the grounds of our home 12 years ago and have been running them ever since with the help of one of our daughters.
From the Owner
“This is a great location. Its very pretty and quite like being in the country but you have all the facilities of a large town. It is in a large garden surrounded by fields and trees so it gives plenty of space for everyone.”
Activity and Interests
Bimingham 50 miles 80kms
Liverpool 60 miles 100kms
Manchester 75 miles 120kms
Shrewsbury 1 mile 1.5kms
Ironbridge 10 miles 16kms
Long Mynd 13 miles 20kms
Ludlow 30 miles 50kms
Chester 35 miles 60kms
Interesting historic town
Great Countryside, Great Walks & Lovely Scenic Drives
Lots of National Trust properties
Historic Houses and Gardens
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email to reserve. A £100 non refundable is payable, with balances payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Payments taken by cash, Cheque, Online Banking, Credit Card via paypal.
Payments cannot be taken by telephone.
Monthly rates available on application
Saturday changeovers May-September. 3+ night short breaks available most other dates.
Notes on prices:
Prices include electricity, gas, bedlinen and towells and private parking.
A complimentary basket of logs for Acorn Cottage(it also has gas fired underfloor heating) Sorry No pets or smoking in either cottage
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We particularly like the convenience of being able to walk into the town centre. But its also great that as its at the end of a lane there is no passing traffic.”
- Dining Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All the accommodation is on the ground floor with excellent accessibility. The vaulted ceiling living/kitchen area with bi-fold French windows giving lots of natural light and direct access to the picturesque garden. It has a high level of finish and equipment with underfloor heating, ensuite shower room, walk-in wardrobe leather sofas and fully integrated kitchen with waist height oven and microwave, halogen hob, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine and dishwasher. The open plan living area has two comfy leather sofas and a 32"flatscreen TV with DVD. Bifold doors open out onto the patio. The whole area has a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and feature lighting. The comfort of course extends to the bedroom, a wide door leads though to a kingsize bed, a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite shower room in a modern 'wetroom' style. It is smart, clean, well lit and well ventilated. Please Note: Pets are not permitted Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages Outside: The cottages are set in a well maintained 2 acre garden. Outlooks are over the garden to woods and fields. The observant will see lots of wildlife; foxes, badgers and a wide variety of bird-life including woodpeckers, kingfishers etc. A barbecue is available for guest use. ball games are permitted on the lower lawns as long as consideration is given to other guests.