Apartment in Parque Santiago 2, Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Fully Equipped, 2 Mins From The Beach
Beautiful apartment containing 2 bedrooms, 2 fully fitted bathroom/shower, fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, lounge with 2 3 seater settee and dining area, which leads onto your own private balcony for pleasant relaxing evenings. Large shared family swimming pool. This is an non-smoking apartment.
THE SWIMMINGPOOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS FROM 1ST MAY FOR 6 WEEKS. GUESTS ARE TO USE THE POOL NEXT DOOR AT PARQUE SANTIAGO 1. THANK YOU
*******************VARIOUS JUNE WEEKS AVAILABLE ON SPECIAL OFFER PRICE OF £320 PER WEEK
Top Traveller Review
Great location and superb apartment.
Thank you for your kind words. Its always a pleasure to deal with you. See you soon
Happy Christmas to you both x
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Great location and superb apartment.
Stay here every time we visit Tenerife. Great apartment close to pubs, restaurants and sea, what more could you want! Great restaurant on the ground floor and Indian restaurant across the road. Oh, and fish and chip shop next door to a great boozer just 100 yards away. The apartment is great, well equipped and spotless. Steph is a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to our next visit in February 2017.
We staxed in this apartment for 10 days in July. The complex is lovely and very well kept. The apartment itself was adequate in size for the four of us. Very well equipped and perfectly located in the resort.
Our only criticism would be lack of information on cleaners. We assumed the apartment would be cleaned at some point. On day 7 we contacted Steph who confirmed there was nice cleaner due but could organise for an additional fee. This was the first time we had been notified of this, there is a line about cleaning on the ad but we took it there would be linen and towels changes at the very least and a cleaner would arrive at some pointment. Ten days is a long time without this and it would have been good to know before we arrived.
The fans are not ceiling fans but standard fans and were not ideal for July but we did know we had no air con before we arrived.
On arrival at the airport we called Steph (who was a pleasure to deal with) and she met us at the apartment. The apartment is well equipped and in a great location convenient for many bars, restaurant's and beaches. Really couldn't ask for any more from a holiday apartment.
We stayed in this apartment for one week, the owner Stephanie who lives in Tenerife was a pleasure to deal with no problems what so ever! We text her to say we had landed & she met us at the apartment to let us in (& to collect the balance of the apartment money).
We found the apartment very comfortable & modern. The upstairs bedroom is a little too hot as it only has a little window at the top i had to move to the downstairs bedroom some nights as i could not sleep which i found was cooler. The apartment had only one fan could do with at least another one.
Having 2 bathrooms was great. The balcony was bigger than i expected with 2 sun loungers which was great & even though the apartment is on the main road with bars/restaurants surrounding it, it does go quiet after midnight & too be honest its not that noisy anyway.
I would definitely stay in this apartment again.
Activity and Interests
Parque Santiago II is very centrally located and is very near to everything that you need - approx 50m from the seafront and a short stroll to various beaches, all types of bars, restaurants, shops, banks are very easily reached.
Located approx 20 mins from Reina Sofia airport in a taxi or you can rent a car from the airport. You should be paying approx €30/€35 in a taxi.
All entertainment, shopping, banks, restaurants, beaches are within walking distance.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A booking deposit of £100/120€ per week is payable on reservation, dates will be held for 7 days pending receipt. A refundable security deposit of £100 for breakages/loss of keys is payable 3 weeks prior to holiday, refunded upon receipt back of keys and final inspection of the apartment. The balance is paid in cash upon arrival. Parque Santiago reception offer a service for storing luggage for a nominal fee.
Flexibility possible. Usually Friday's must vacate by 12pm lunch. Earliest entry 3pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
The above prices are charges for the apartment per week for up to 4 persons, additional guests (5/6) will be charged £15 per person per week.
******IMPORTANT***** POOL WILL BE CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS AND REPAIR WORK FROM 1ST MAY FOR 6 WEEKS - GUESTS ARE TO USE THE POOL NEXT DOOR ON PARQUE SANTIAGO 1. THANK YOU
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 Modern bathrooms with shower, sink, shaving point, hairdryer. All towels provided. Washing machine
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with twin beds, large walk in closet wardrobe, safety box. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds and a stand up wardrobe. All linen provided.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a 3rd floor apartment. Use of the safe is free. There are several satellite channels TV and DVD. Recommended for those seeking a central location with everything at hand. The complex itself is ideal for couples and families. Pool has café with seating area open daily. Supermarket on-site. This is a non smoking apartment. Outside: Private sunny balcony accessed from lounge area via twin wooden doors, table and 4 chairs, great for relaxing or eating you evening meal. The shared pool area is set in beautiful well maintained tropical gardens. Sun loungers, mattresses and parasols’ are available for hire at a nominal charge. The complex has a supermarket, shopping centre, restaurants, banks and a tourist office across the road from the main entrance. We can not be held responsible for the noise heard from the adjacent complexes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided for number of guests occupying the apartment.