Villa in Praia Da Luz, Western Algarve, Portugal - Superb Location For Relaxing Or Activity Based Stays. 10 Min Walk To Beautiful Sandy Beach
Luxury villa with private 10m x 5m heated swimming pool set in secluded lush gardens. This is a very large 4 bedroomed property with air-conditioning throughout and a games room with full-sized American Pool table. It is an ideal place for couples or families alike wanting privacy and relaxation being within easy reach of beaches, restaurants, golf courses and all the scenery the Western Algarve has to offer. Rental Licence No: 6717/AL
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Have never spent time in a better villa - the best by far! Everything you need, amazing views. So much space, we had 10 people and struggled to find everyone. We will come back.
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Our stay in Villa Anreca was amazing. It was just perfect, clean spacious you had everything you needed. The photo's doesn't show the amount of space you have. The pool area was again amazing. I cannot think of a better word to describe the villa itself. It's a short walk to the village, which has good restaurants The Dolphin was very good, two supermarkets with good choices. Carole Ann the owner was more than helpful providing info when asked. All in all a great holiday at an amazing villa. Thank you Carole Ann for sharing your villa I plan to return.
Paradise in Praia
We as a family spent a week at Villa Arenca and have to say it was an absolutely top-notch facility. The owner has all bases covered and everything about the place was first class. Stunning views from the second floor terrace made for a beautiful backdrop to al fresco dining aided by a great barbeque over coals. The heated swimming pool and spa soon converted the most reluctant of water babes and grandparents splashed around merrily with their grand-children making for great photo opportunities.
Set in a quiet residential area around 30 minutes at a gentle walking pace from the centre of Praia it's ideally situated and as the local supermarket actually delivers you don't even need a car. We took a taxi to the more popular resort of Lagos at reasonable rates and generally found getting around easy.
All in all a definite recommendation from the Hughes family.
Activity and Interests
The coastline in front of the house is rocky but the beautiful sheltered bay at Praia da Luz is a 10 min walk away and offers all the right things for a perfect holiday.The beach is backed by multi-coloured sandstone cliffs and the well-known 'black rock'. Water sports are available, plus horse riding and country walks are all near at hand.
The coast of the Western Algarve has many other beaches to explore including Lagos and Burgau which are both only a 10 min drive away.
The nearest airport is Faro which is approx one hour away by road.
Car hire is recommended
Luz - 0.5 miles
Lagos - 4 miles
Burgau - 3 miles
Luz village has supermarkets, local shops, bars, restaurants and banks. There are beach activities for all the family.You can enjoy spectacular walks to either Luz or Burgau along the coastline.
Lagos, as well as boasting many good restaurants, shops and bars, also has a picturesque marina from where dolphin-watching boats, grotto trips and other sailing excursions depart.
Zoomarine is 40 mins away by car and other water parks are within easy reach.
Aqua Retail park in Portimao is approx 25 mins away and Algarve Shopping in Guia approx 40 mins by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
3 Sep 2017 - 1 Oct 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
25% deposit on booking. A £500 returnable damage deposit plus the 75% balance is payable eight weeks in advance.
Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival must be paid in full immediately.
Date on which written notice of cancellation is received :-
• 56 days or more prior to rental period – loss of initial 25% deposit
• 56 – 29 days prior to rental period – 50% of total rental cost
• 28 – 15 days prior to rental period – 75 % of total rental cost
Less than 14 days – 100 % of total rental cost
Changeover day is Saturday.
Villa Anreca is booked from 3pm on your arrival day to 10.00am on your departure day.
25% to secure booking
75% eight weeks prior to departure plus £500 security deposit
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- paddle boating
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with walk-in shower, bath/shower over, w/c and bidet, wash basin. Bedroom 2 with walk-in shower, wash basin, w/c and bidet Bedroom 3 with 2 wash basins, bath/shower over, w/c. Bedroom 4 with walk-in shower, w/c, wash basin and bide
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom and kingsize bed Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom and kingsized bed Bedroom 3 & 4 with en-suite bathrooms and 2 twin beds Games room with double sofa bed (OR 2 fold up beds if preferred)
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air conditioning in all bedrooms, games room, living and dining rooms. Electronic shutters are fitted on all patio doors. Cots and high-chair rental are available. No pets allowed. No smoking. Outside: The secluded mature garden is made up of grassed and paved areas. The pool is 10m x 5m heated with a jacuzzi overflow with covers to be used overnight to assist heating. There is a charcoal bbq and a choice of dining areas (some shaded), outdoor toilet, sunloungers,dining tables and chairs. The lower terrace also houses an outdoor kitchen area with sink, granite worktop and fridge. The upper terrace has a large dining table with chairs, sunloungers and comfortable seating overlooking the sea. Utility Room: Separate utility room with sink set in granite worktop, Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer, 2 clothes airers and general cleaning equipment. Rotary washing line for outdoor use. Iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedding and towels (including beach towels) are provided and changed weekly. The property is cleaned weekly but daily maid service can be arranged and paid locally. Beach towels are provided plus hairdryers in all bedrooms Other: There is a large games room with a full sized American Pool table, board games, table-tennis, bookcase, double sofa bed and soft furnishings leading out to a paved barbeque area with outdoor seating