Apartment in Greenwich, London, England - Great Location For Greenwich, Canary Wharf And Central London
Fantastic Penthouse with direct views over the River Thames. Has a large terrace for relaxing during summer evenings. Extremely Spacious apartment, very light and airy, in a quiet residential development. All modern facilities included. So much to see and do in the immediate area, to name a view fantastic places, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum, the Royal Observatory and Sir Christopher Wren's Old Royal Naval College. Location: - Great location for Central Greenwich - 5-10minute walk. - Great location for Canary Wharf - 5minutes walk to DLR Cutty Sark Station and 10minutes direct train to Canary Wharf. Journey can also be walked via tunnel going under River Thames - 25mins total walk. - Great transport links to Central London - only 20minutes via local Docklands Light Railway (DLR), Tube, Rail, Bus or Riverboat.
About the Owner
I live in England with my husband and children. My husband and I both work and live in the South of England and occasionally work in London.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Review 25 February 2013, Richard - Richmond:
Light, airy and high ceilings (cathedral ceiling in the living room) together with quite amazing views of both the river and Canary Wharf (especially at night)make it a wonderful penthouse apartment. The owner was very welcoming and we would certainly seriously consider going there again in the future.
6 April 2013 - Strobel family, Germany:
Very nice, well equipped and very quiet apartment, which is very suitable for families with children (2nd bedroom, table tennis tables, children's books, Wii, ...). Beautiful and large terrace overlooking the Thames. The apartment IEGT about 5 minutes walk from the DLR station "Cutty Sark" (about 15 minutes driving time to Citty-center). The landlord of the apartment is very reliable and very cute! Accommodation can be fully recommended.
(Translated from German in Google)
From the Owner
“We own the property having lived in it for 4 years until we decided to move to the Countryside to bring up our children. We return to Greenwich regularly for the following reasons: - Great atmosphere in Greenwich - we love the market, the cafes, Greenwich Park. - Great access to central London to watch all the top shows, West End Shopping and visiting Museums - We often attend events at the O2, concerts, exhibitions etc, we get there via the Thames Clipper boat, which is 10mins walk from the apartment and takes us direct to O2. - Great apartment for visiting / working at Canary Wharf on the DLR or you can even walk it - max 30mins.”
Activity and Interests
Leigh on Sea – 28 miles
Southend – 41 miles
Herne Bay - 59 miles
Nearest Airport is City Airport. Heathrow Airport – 45 min drive away.
5 mins walk from Greenwich Centre
20 mins to get to Canary Wharf
Small local shop less than 1 minute walk from apartment. 5mins walk away are larger food shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Jul 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£350|
Changeover day flexible
Check-in time 3pm
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“This is definitely a property to relax in. It has a large outside space, large TV, Nintendo Wii, Wifi access, table tennis table.”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- live theatre
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with bath, shower, two sinks, bidet and toilet En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 2 with shower, sink and toilet Separate WC and sink on lower ground floor
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with Super King Bed Bedroom 2 with Double Bed Double Sofa Bed in the conservatory - fully blinded for seclusion
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: - Accommodation is over 2 floors, very spacious, light and airy. - Large airy living rooms with contemporary decor, leading out to a terrace with views of Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena - Table and seating for 8 people on the terrace. - Very large living / dining area with comfortable sofas and dining table for 6 people - Fully-equipped modern kitchen - 2 large double bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom) - Double Sofa bed in the conservatory - Under-floor heating and panel heaters in each room - High speed wifi internet included Outside: Large terrace with seating for 8 persons and planted pots. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and all bed linen included. Property cleaned weekly. Bed Linen and Towels changed weekly if guests are staying for longer than a week. Additional cleaning or daily bed making can be arranged at additional price. Other: Conservatory - all windows have blinds and this room houses the double sofa bed, large bookcase and the table tennis table can be placed in here if you feel energetic enough to have a game! Large glass doors open onto Terrace.