El forestal, calle la Zorrera, la manga club, costa calida, Spain - Peaceful Location, 10 Minute Walk To All Club Facilities Or To The Private Club Beach
Our beautiful villa with its private pool and lovely gardens is a must for those wanting all the convenience of a home away from home in the sunny resort of La Manga in Southern Spain. The 6 spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, would suit families, couples or groups of friends wishing to enjoy all that the La Manga Club Resort has to offer, be it golf, tennis, football, water sports, quad biking, shopping, eating out, night life, or simply relaxing by the pool. There are plenty of local supermarkets for those preferring to stay in and enjoy a barbecue on the terrace. Every day there is a market in one of the surrounding local towns where you can buy fresh produce. Getting here is easy with Easyjet, Monarch or RyanAir flights from many UK airports to either Murcia or Alicante airports which are both only a short drive away. For more photos and to read reviews simply click on our website link below, opposite the submit enquiry icon at the bottom of this page. You may also copy this link and paste on a different browser: https://villalamanga.wordpress.com/
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic villa that ticks all the boxes
About the Owner
I live in the lovely island of Jersey. I have three children who were all born in Jersey and are now grown up. I work in a family office managing various aspects of family life, one of which is our house in Spain. My parents bought the house 15 years ago after visiting the area on holiday, they loved the laid back lifestyle and the long sunny days. My sisters, brother and I have continued to use the house as a holiday home for our respective families but as we now live in various parts of the world the chances of getting to Spain on holidays have become increasingly less frequent. I use the house every year with all my children who have always loved going there and as they have grown have always found plenty to do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My colleagues and I have just returned from another wonderful few days at this villa in La Manga. As always a great location, great food and wine, great company and amazingly we got a lot of work of done in between golf and tennis.
Thank you again for allowing us to use the villa a second time.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic villa that ticks all the boxes
This Villa is perfect for your stay in La Manga. The booking and correspondance before our arrival were simple and informative. The layout was exactly as requested on arrival and this massive pad was spotless. I would say it is more of a home than a rental as it is so fully stocked with games, books, dvds, computer games , pool toys etc etc. For the adults there are two TVs areas and a kitchen with everything you need. The rooms are all great and the outside balcony was fabulous for our 17 to eat on every night and watch the sunsets. In essence you will not be disappointed here, it was our second stay in 3 yrs and we are already in touch about going back. Outside the villa everything is within a 5-15 minute drive from a local supermarket on site to the Spanish style in town, English butcher , beaches , restaurants and golf courses. Enjoy.
Just WOW! This villa was everything we'd dreamed it would be and more!
A party of 14 women aged between 30 and 50+ who were hoping for a totally relaxing break and that's exactly what we got. The villa is beautifully equipped and furnished to a very high standard. The pool was warm, plenty of sinners and a stunning view from wherever we were.
The communication throughout the booking process was excellent and the owner couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating.
We are already planning our next trip!
We were a party of 13, aged 6 months to sixty. The villa was everything it promised to be. Easily accommodated us all and the owner made sure all our needs for cots etc. were met.
We particularly appreciated the comfortable beds and the fluffy large towels! Even the pool towels were great! Not sure that I would go back to la manga club but the villa was superb and well situated for us coming from four different parts of the UK.
From the Owner
“My parents bought the house as a second home. They loved the area because of the gorgeous temperature all year round, the fact that there was plenty to do around the resort and yet you could still find the real Spain in the local villages and markets. As a family we have used the house most years and always loved the fact that there is something for everyone whether you are a keen golfer, a child who loves having a pool outside the door, a teenager who wants to meet new friends or a sun worshiper who loves reading and relaxing. We also love the fact that it is so easy to get to, you can get a flight from the UK in the morning and be sitting by the pool by lunchtime. Our favorite time is in the evening when we light the barbeque and all sit on the terrace eating great food and chatting.”
Activity and Interests
There is a small resort beach within a ten minute walk of the villa. The walk back is uphill but parking is plentiful next to the beach. It is safe for swimmers and popular for snorkelling. Sunloungers and umbrellas can be hired, wc and showers are provided and a there is a lovely open restaurant overlooking the sea. Other beaches are a short drive away, either down towards the Mar Menor where all water sports are available or further along the coast for beaches more popular with the locals.
The nearest airport is Murcia, a short 25 minute drive from the Villa. Slightly further there is Alicante airport which is approximately one hour, fifteen minutes drive away. There are plenty of hire car agencies at both airports and driving from either airport is a very easy, straightforward drive. Taxis are available but a car is essential at the house for getting about.
The nearest town is Los Belones, about a 5 minute drive away, which has lovely restaurants and coffee shops and also hosts a local market once a week. The fishing village of Cabo de Palos is about 15 minutes drive away. Here there are many quayside restaurants where you can watch the fishing boats coming in and unloading the days catch. Slightly further there are the old towns of Cartagena (approx 20 mins drive) and Murcia (one hour 10 mins drive), also good for eating out and shopping.
On the La Manga Resort there are 2 supermarkets, coffee shops, banks, atm, 2 public gyms and a spa. There are many restaurants specializing in local and international cuisine. The sports facilities are extensive with superb golf courses, many tennis courts, squash courts, football and cricket pitches. Tuition is offered in most sports from residential qualified instructors. The Spa has a full length swimming pool, a fully equipped gym with personal trainers and a luxurious beauty area offering many different treatments.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
To enquire about availability and prices please email. We vary our prices depending on the time of the year and whether the whole house is occupied or not and will quote for stays of only a few days (minimum 4 nights) to longer stays of more than one week. Apart from the high season we are also happy to negotiate competitive prices for specific groups.
We are flexible with changeover days and are happy to take extended holidays as well as long weekend breaks.
Notes on prices:
Prices vary depending on the season and whether the Villa will be fully occupied. We will also accept bookings for long weekends (minimum 4 days)or extended stays and therefore vary the price accordingly. Please email for your individual pricing structure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Over the years we have spent time making the house as user friendly as possible. Every year we have extended and upgraded the facilities and it is now a place that provides every mod con that you would expect to aid a relaxing and stress free holiday home. We have built up a library of books and a good selection of DVD's for the enjoyment of those staying there. Installing Wifi throughout the house has also had a very positive effect for those wishing to work a little or for teenagers needing their daily facebook time. The feedback we have had from family and friends who have used the house in the past is that they have loved being there and that they would have loved to stay longer as they found it so relaxing and convenient.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Bed 1 ensuite, shower, bath, wc Bed 2 ensuite, shower, wc, bidet Bed 3 ensuite, shower, wc Bed 4 ensuite, shower and bath, wc, bidet Bed 5 ensuite, shower, wc Bed 6 ensuite, shower, wc
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (top floor) kingsize Bedroom 2 kingsize/twin Bedroom 3 double bed Bedroom 4 kingsize - room for 2 extra singles Bedroom 5 kingsize/twin Bedroom 6 double - detached
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This beautiful villa has been redecorated throughout to include new luxury en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is on the top floor with its own balcony and spectacular views. The living areas on the ground floor open out onto the terrace. Four bedrooms are on the lower ground floor, 3 with sliding doors opening onto the pool area and one with its own private patio. Bedroom 6 is a detached unit with sliding doors to the pool area. Most of the bedrooms can accommodate extra beds or cots for young children. The property is well suited to families but some room configurations can be altered to suit friends sharing twin rooms. All rooms have built in wardrobes, hairdryers, ceiling fans and are tastefully furnished. The terrace extends the length of the front of the house, has great views and is accessed from all living areas. A large size gas barbecue is available for outdoor cooking and there is a lovely seating area in the garden for pre-dinner drinks. Plenty of parking is available. Outside: Outside there is a good sized private pool which can be heated (at extra cost) and which benefits from sun all day. There is also a shower and wc to serve the pool area so no need to go inside when wet. Pool toys are available for guests use. Lush well cared for gardens offer shade from the midday sun and there is a peaceful outside sitting area with comfortable sofas away from the house and pool area. The lower garden is ideal for the more energetic to play ball games. New for 2013 season is a outdoor table tennis table for guests use. There is one parking space outside the main entrance to the house plus a larger parking area to the side of the property and 2 other spaces beside the lower garden. Utility Room: 2 separate fridges plus freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, drying racks, ironing board, iron, hoover. Extra dishwasher. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen, bathroom towels and pool towels are provided. Full pre-arrival and departure cleans included. Extra cleaning can be carried out by arrangement, with or without linen changes, (at extra cost). Sun loungers and cushions also included. Other: Large games room with extra double sofa bed plus seating, tv, dvd player and games, plus selection of baby toys. New Xbox. good sized office with desk. 2 travel cots with bedding available for guests plus highchair, baby seat for table and stair gate.