Luxury renovated Finca, 4 beds 4 baths, great location set in beautiful rural location surrounded by forest, 1km to Cala San Vincente
Stunning luxury finca recently renovated and modernised to a very high standard, yet keeping the original features of the traditional Finca, including beautiful wooden Sabina ceilings throughout.
Set within 30,000m of rural stunning countryside in the hills above San Vincente, close to San Carlos in the north east of Ibiza.
The location is perfect, a real "get away from it all" property - a totally private, exclusive, peaceful retreat, yet moments away from the family resort of Cala San Vincente with the beautiful beach, shops and restaurants.
Furnished to a very high standard, offering a contemporary feel to a very original finca.
There are four bedrooms, comfortably sleeping eight, with the option of an extra two single pull out beds suitable for children under 12, sleeping a total of ten. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
There are four bathrooms in total and all feature the highest quality materials
The "infinity" swimming pool is completely private with stunning countryside views. There is also a bar and BBQ.
There are plenty of outdoor space within the 30,000m of land including beautiful gardens and several covered terrace areas, perfect for alfresco dining and chilling out, including a large tented area. There are terraces with vine and fruit trees to enjoy,
We have held weddings, fashion shoots and wellness retreats at the finca ... Can Pera Batista is a very special place to us.
Top Traveller Review
Stunning & Tranquil FincaStunning & Tranquil Finca
About the Owner
We have owned Can Pere Batista since 2008.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I really hope we can come back again soon
We will miss the house it's so perfect
We have had 2 really amazing holidays there
It a really special place !
1 holidaymaker review
Stunning & Tranquil Finca
We had a wonderful stay at this beautifully modernized Finca, it was perfect for our family vacation. You can't help but relax here, with its gorgeous outdoor space and pool matched by the lovely interior, it feels luxury plus!
From the Owner
“A true "get away from it all" finca set in 30,000m of land yet moments away from the beach, shops and restaurants of Cala San Vincente - a perfect combination!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Cycling and horse riding all in close distance.
Scuba Diving centre at Cala San Vicente
The nearest beach is a couple of minutes drive - Cala San Vicente and several north east beaches within a short drive.
Ibiza airport is 40 minute drive
Ibiza Town/Old Town 40 mins
Santa Eularia 30 mins
San Carlos/Hippy Markets 15-20 mins
San Lorenc 30 mins
Santa Gertrudis 35 mins
Shops and banks are all with in 15 minutes drive - San Carlos and the hippy markets 20 minutes away - Santa Eularia (nearest largest town) is 25 minutes drive away which has a beautiful world class marina with great restaurants and shops. Ibiza Town is a 40 minute drive.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£589|
Price includes cleaning twice a week.
Payment terms: 50% of the total rental price to book the villa, the remaining 50% 4 weeks before arrival.
Security deposit of 1000 Euros is also required on arrival in case of damages and/or breakages and is refunded one week after your departure providing the Finca is left in a good clean condition with no breakages or damage
Saturday check out at 11 am - Check in at 4pm.
Can be negotiated please speak with Amanda.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in €'s
50% to confirm the booking by bank transfer with the balance due six weeks prior to arrival by bank transfer
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Perfect for families wanting peace and quiet away from the madness of Ibiza yet with facilities on the doorstep!”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 400 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom has shower, WC and feature natural stone sink En-suite bathroom has double family shower, double sink and WC Pool shower room with sink and WC Annex en-suite with WC and sink All bathrooms feature the highest quality materials
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) plus 2 single beds suitable for children Notes on bedrooms: ALL bedrooms have AC One main bedroom with super King + en suite bathroom 2nd bedroom is a through room to main bedroom 3rd bedroom with king size bed 4th bedroom is an annex to the main house with its own entrance with en suite.
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: To gain access to the master bedroom you have to walk through the second bedroom Outside: The finca sits on a terraced landscape, there are several different areas to relax, which include a large tented area 20m2 terraces of vine and fruit trees to enjoy, private pool with bar and BBQ. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer with plenty of storage space, second large American style fridge freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning twice per week, Towels, beach towels and linen are included in the price. Further cleaning and concierge can be arranged at a further charge. Other: The Finca has a traditional layout - all rooms come off the lounge area, to access the master bedroom you walk through bedroom No 2.