Great family vacation home with fantastic garden. Sleeps 8 in four bedrooms. Modern decor throughout. 5 minutes to beaches and rail trail.
We are located on a half acre, finished plot on the edges of Nickerson State Park and close to some of the Cape's best beaches.
Surrounded by local white oak that provides pockets of shade on those hot summer afternoons. The sun deck, added in 2012, is a wonderful space to entertain and fire up the grill in the evenings; and the kids will love hanging out in the tree house or roasting s’mores around the fire pit. The outside shower is perfect when returning from the beach or when you simply need to cool off from the midday sun.
Inside, the open living spaces continues with both a modern living room on the ground floor and a second large family / TV room in the fully finished basement Back up the ground floor there is a full kitchen, well stocked with all the things you’ll need to entertain, and adjoining dining area with seating for eight. There are four air conditioned bedroom, two on the ground floor as well as a full bathroom. Upstairs there are the two further bedrooms, a large Master and a large bright kids room, and the second bathroom.
About the Owner
We are young family, with four kids aged 14 to 8. We now live in the UK, but Charlotte is originally from Boston and spent many summers down on Cape Cod. We've travelled extensively, but still think the Cape is one of the greatest place for our family to spend their summers.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nickerson - Our kids favourite places to swim, kayak and sail are the two large Fresh water lakes in Nickerson, 5 minute drive or a lovely 20 minute walk through the park
Bayside Beaches - Crosby Landing with its miles of white sand and gentle waves is our favourite bayside beach, its a 5 minutes driving or 20 minute walk
Atlantic Beaches - Nestled in the beautiful sand dunes, famous Nauset Beach with its golden sands, stunning vista and crashing surf is a 15-20 minute drive
Boston Logan Airport - 2 hours driving
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We can accept payment to either UK or US banks, or via paypal.
A 50% deposit and a signed copy of terms and conditions are required to secure your reservation.
All final payments are due by May 1st.
Any bookings made after May 1st require full payment at time the reservation is made.
A $500 security deposit is required to cover potential loss or damage, this is returned within 30 days of end of rental.
During summer months, Saturday is the changeover day.
Notes on prices:
We do offer stays for shorter than one week, please contact us confirm prices.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Two Full bathrooms, one on the ground floor and the second family bathroom on the 1st floor (US 2nd). There is also an outdoor shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are four air conditioned bedroom, two on the ground floor (a twin and a queen) as well as a full bathroom. Upstairs there are the two further bedrooms, a large Master with Queen and a large bright kids room, and the second bathroom.
- Golf ...
- Outside: The outdoor space is one of the real delights of our vacation home. We are located on the borders of Nickerson State Park and have walking access right into the park with all its ponds and trail. The garden is fully finished, with a great lawn and planting. A new deck addition was made in 2012, which now rolls down on to the lawn, with a new grill and furniture. A highlight for all children is the large tree-house nestled between three trees in the garden. Utility Room: Separate Utility area in the basement, with separate US washer and dryer plus drying space Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Neither Linens or maid service are not provided as standard, but can be arrange for a small additional fee.