Villa Brid in Montes Juntos, nr. Vale de Parra, Albufeira, Algarve - Set In A Quite Lane With Easy Access To Gale Beach, Guia, Algarve shopping complex and Albufeira
Villa Brid is a fantastic single storey villa it's layout means it is ideal for all ages, the villa is close to the pool so you can keep an eye on the kids and Nan and Grandad don't have far to walk out into the garden. It has been extensively refurbished by the owner for his own personal use but does not get out there much nowadays. The villa is all on the same level for easy access to all rooms and the pool, the new pool and patio area is at the rear of the villa and is not overlooked and is a fantastic suntrap with plenty of sun loungers and outside furniture along with a good sized BBQ next to the pool. The kitchen dinner is next to the lounge and both have patio doors leading to the pool and patio area. The bedrooms are all accessed from a hallway off the lounge, there are two double bedrooms and a twin bedded bedroom, each has its own bathroom and all have patio doors leading out on to the pool and patio area, giving you the option of direct access to the pool. The pool can be heated at extra cost. The villa is surrounded by a large garden in a quite location, the garden has built up walls and large electric gates to ensure your privacy. This refurbished villa is in excellent condition and would be just perfect for your next holiday. Our local agent is on call during your stay and arranges all the services for the villa, he can also arrange for airport transfers and car hire via his son company.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic Villa Brid👍👍👍👍👍
About the Owner
Steve sand Sue Farman of Villa Fatima welcome you to our Owners Direct ad. Due to letting our another villa very successfully for the last 7 years I have now taken on more villas for letting on behalf of the owners in this very specific area a Portugal located in the area in and around Vale Parra, which includes, Guia, Gale, Sesmarias and west Albuferia (from the Marina) I am limiting myself to this beautiful area as I know it so well, therefore I can offer a personal service to my guests as I have seen or vetted all the properties myself.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Fantastic Villa Brid👍👍👍👍👍
My family and I loved our two week stay in Villa Brid. It is in a very private, safe location. It is very clean and has a lovely 'lay out', each bedroom having its own bathroom with shower and patio doors straight out to the pool area. Steve in England and Tony in Portugal were both very helpful. We had an amazing holiday in this wonderful Villa and would definitely like to return again. Many thanks for all your help and allowing us to share your wonderful Villa. Heidi and family.
Lovely Villa for Autumn Break
I would like to recommend Villa Brid as a late autumn getaway. The air conditioning, much needed in the summer, can be used to heat the place although we only put it on once or twice to warm up a bit in the evening. We had a bit of rain while we were there but essentially the weather was very good and plenty of places were open. It was nice to feel like a local and not a tourist. As this is apparently a family owned property, there is a much more welcoming feel to it that you don’t get with company owned properties. Villa Brid is described by the agent as a “luxury family home” and this is no word of a lie. Very refreshing to stay in a property that matches the agent’s description!
Villa Brid is amazing! My husband decided he’d had enough of hotels and breakfasting in a room full of strangers this year, so we booked Villa Brid and will NEVER go back to a hotel holiday again! The 3 bedrooms all have en suite bathrooms, so our children were happy not to have to share, and whilst we hired a car, we didn’t go further than the local shops and restaurants for the first 3 days because the villa had everything we wanted! We kept the (very) large American fridge freezer well stocked with the lovely local produce (mainly wine) and the local agents were so helpful and friendly when we booked our car hire and airport transfers – thank you Dino and Tony! Once we tore ourselves away from the luxury of Villa Brid, we found the beautiful Gale beach very easy to reach and there were so many lovely places to stop and explore. We found a marvellous little restaurant called Solar das Oliveiras in Sesmarias, just a short car ride away. We came back to the UK, after two weeks away, well rested and itching to get straight back on the plane again!
From the Owner
“Steve sand Sue Farman of Villa Fatima welcome you to our Owners Direct ad. Due to letting our another villa very successfully for the last 7 years I have now taken on more villas for letting on behalf of the owners in this very specific area a Portugal located in the area in and around Vale Parra, which includes, Guia, Gale, Sesmarias and west Albuferia ( from the Marina) I am limiting myself to this beautiful area as I know it so well, therefore I can offer a personal service to my guests as I have seen or vetted all the properties myself.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This villa is ideal for walking and cycling holidays with many local routes in the area.
The local beaches are some of the best in the Algarve, Gale is the biggest and best known, but there are many others, Castello, Coelha, Sao Rafael to name but a few, all have one or more restaurants on them along with sun bed rentals, most have a life guarded section on them as well, ideal if you have children with you, Gale beach also has water sports hire, Jet ski’s, Banana boats, Parascending, Pedalos etc.
Faro is the nearest airport to the villa. The transfer time is is about 35 minutes, we can arrange car hire from the airport for you or if you prefer airport transfers in a private taxi or minibus direct to the villa. Please ask for costs on this when booking.
Local shops 2 minutes
Gale beach is 5 minutes away
Guia town is 5 minutes
Algarve Shopping about 10 minutes
Albuferia is about 10 minutes
Salgados golf is 5 minutes
All timing in based on travel time by car.
Booking taken for up to 18 months in advance with only a 10% deposit.
Local agent looks after any problems you may have.
- Booking Notes:
Please e-mail any questions you many have to me.
I can e-mail the booking form and booking terms and conditions to you on request.
All booking require either a 10% or 30% deposit depending on how long in advance the booking is made.
Final balances are due 6 weeks before departure. All bookings have a £300 returnable security deposit requirement.
Normal change over day is Saturday but we can be flexible about this, so please ask.
Notes on prices:
DISCOUNTS FOR SMALLER GROUPS OR LONG BOOKINGS MAYBE AVAILABLE.
WE ARE ALSO HAPPY TO DO WEEKEND OR SHORTS BREAKS
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The slow peaceful pace of life in Portugal is what makes these holiday breaks so special. The friendliness of the local’s residents is something that you will remember long after you get back home. My aim is to make your holiday so good you will want to come back again to stay in either this villa or another one that I arrange the letting on. Some groups are on the 4th or 5th visit to us for there holidays this year, so come and see why.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All the villa bathrooms are all en-suite to the bedrooms and were refitted last year and are in excellent condition.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is a double with new on-suite bathroom with bath and a shower Bedroom 2 is a twin bedroom with on-suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 3 is double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower All bedrooms have access to the pool and patio.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Villa is fully air conditioned and these units can also run in reverse to heat the villa on those cooler evenings. All rooms in the villa are newly decorated and refurbished and this is only the second year that this villa has been available for letting so is in excellent condition. The villa is a luxury family home not a company owned rental property that has just the basic fixtures and fittings necessary for letting. The owner has spent a lot of money in making this a very nice and up market villa ideal for your special holiday accommodation and it is ideally located within easy reach of the local beaches and town’s. One of the Algarve's largest shopping centres is only 5 miles away with many shops including outlet stores. Please ask about our discount car hire rates , hire car scan be pick up from the airport or delivered to the villa. Please also ask about airport transfers as we can organize them for you as well.. Outside: The new pool is the perfect size for your family holiday and has the large benefit of being visible from any room in the villa which is a massive bonus if you have young children in your group, there are Roman steps at one end of the pool ideal to cool off on whilst having a drink. The pool can be heated at an extra cost if required. A large walled garden surrounds the villa with many local plants and flowers. The entrance to the villa is via large electric gates giving you a high level of privacy whilst enjoying the sun. There are sun loungers and outdoor tables and chairs around the pool and a large BBQ area ready for those long summer evening, where the men do the cooking for a change. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The a weekly maid service is included in the price but extra visits can be arranged at extra cost, all linen is supplied other than beach towels. The pool man visits regularly to clean and maintain the pool water is 1st class condition.