Mobile Homes in Lesconil, Nr. Benodet, Finistere, Brittany, France - Great Location With Fabulous Water Complex, Indoor Pool And Gym / Sauna Facilities
Situated just outside the small fishing village of Lesconil, close to Pont L'Abbe in South Finistère. The four star Yelloh! Village L’Océan Breton is an ideal location both for family beach holidays and for exploring the picturesque Brittany coast and countryside. Set in a peaceful location in the grounds of a large breton manor house with several sandy beaches nearby, it has excellent facilities for adults and children of all ages including a fabulous new outdoor pool area with exciting water slides, a lazy river and an indoor pool. This is a very attractive and well maintained site with an abundance of flowers and shrubs and you can stroll through the wooded grounds of the manoir and take in the view across the water.
The mobile homes are ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just 50mtrs from the reception and pool complex.
About the Owner
About Paul Lawson
My name is Paul Lawson and I bought the holiday cottages in 2012 with my wife Margaret. We live in Greater Manhcester and have two children.
We have been travelling to France for over twenty years and share a love of the french countyside and fondness for the Breton people.
The area of France where L'Ocean Breton is situated has fabulous white sand beaches, great sea food and is only 80 miles from the Channel.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Children club in season, horse riding, fishing on site. Local boat trips to islands and resorts
Beautiful rugged coastline shaped by white sandy beaches.
70 miles from Brest airport. 80 miles from Roscoff ferry.
The site is 5 miles from Pont L'Abbe, 12 miles from the beautiful resort of Benodet and 22miles from the medieval capital of Finistere, Quimper.
The fishing village of Lesconil is less than 1 mile away and the supermarket is less than 1/2 mile in the other direction.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are a minimum of 1 week in the high season. A deposit of 25% is taken with each booking.
Saturday is the changeover day in July and August (high season). Rentals must comprise of complete weeks during this period. Outside of this, rentals and changeover is completely flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are inclusive of gas, electricity, water and local taxes. There are NO additional charges for use of the water park, pools, sauna and gym. Guests are welcome to join in site activities and children's clubs.
Sheets and pillow cases can be hired for £12 each set. Duvets are provided without covers. Guests are asked to report damages of any sort to reception.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- mobile home
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Each mobile home has a toilet, wasbasin and shower. Instant hot water is provided by a gas boiler.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 in 3 Bedroom and 5/7 in 2 Bedroom Notes on bedrooms: There are three holiday homes. one 3 bedroomed and two 2 Bedroomed. The 3 bedroomed ha a double, twin and 2 bunks. The 2 bedroomed has a double and a twin / bunk over the top. Please see plans in the photo section
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are three Mobile Homes in a group, sited in a quite cul-de-sac within 50 metres of all the main facilities. These include a water park and indoor pool, wellness centre, shop, bar, and restaurant. Outside: Raised decking, sun shade a table and seating provided Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen can be provided by the site for an additional charge. Washing and laundry services are available on site. High Chairs, Cots and children’s facilities are available.