Peaceful Villa On the outskirst of this Spanish Village private gardens and pool. Wonderful Sceneary .
The Villa is situated on the outskirts of Las Casicas and is ideal for a number of pursuits. Situated as it is at the base of two mountains walking is certainly available for the fit and healthy. There are two golf courses within 30 minutes drive from the property. With regard to swimming if you do not wish to use your own pool in the garden then natural hot water pools are available at the Banos de Fortuna 15 minutes from the Villa and a also at Archena some 30/40 minutes drive, or if like me you enjoy peace and quite then relax on one of the many sun beds select a good book and a glass of your favourite beverage and relax!! As regards dining out there are many excellent restaurants locally and further afield check in the Villas' manual and should you find your own " little gem " then add it to the list for future guests.
About the Owner
My wife Ann and I first went to Spain over 10 years ago. Our early years were spent near the coast but we quickly realised that we really wished to reside in a village and experience the Spanish way of living or very close to it,and so we purchased Vista de le Montana. We have both enjoyed our time spent at the Villa whether walking and talking with the locals,exploring new places, or just relaxing on the balcony or in the garden in total peace and tranquillity. Now more and more of our time is spent in Devon, watching our four grand children growing up,and being part of their lives. As we spend less and less time in Spain we have decided to let our property and so give others the opportunity to experience the peace and tranquility of
"Vista de la Montana"
Guestbook comments from the owner
From the Owner
“We wished to experience the "real" Spain,ie not the UK with sun. Since we moved to Las Casicas we have made a number of friends within the Spanish community. The peace and tranquillity has to be experieced to be believed,but within 50 minutes by car you can experience the hustle and bustle of Murcia, be laying on a beach at Alicante or Mar menor,or bourding a train to take you to more distant locations,its ideal”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The beaches of Alicante are one hour away, the Mar Menor the same.
Alicante airport and San Javier airport are one hour away.
The town of Fortuna is 5-6 kilometres away. The historic city of Murcia,and two large shopping centres on the outskirts of the city are 45 minutes away.
The mineral Roman baths at Fortuna and Alchena are 15 and 35 minutes
respectively. Both are fed from underground mineral hot springs.
Fortuna is a typical Spanish town with all the usual amenities,banks super markets,cafes bars etc and also has a weekly outdoor market on Saturday. Easter week and almost all of August is fiesta time in Fortuna. In the village of Las Casicas there is a cafe bar 5 minutes walk from the Casa.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £200.00 security deposit is payable before confirmation of booking. The holiday rental is payable in two payments 50% 60 days prior to the holiday and 50% 14 days prior to the holiday.
Notes on prices:
50% of the total rent payable 60 days prior to arrival. The balance 14 days prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Room
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Both en'suite bathrooms have showers,bidets,toilets and hand basins. The family bathroom (situated adjacent to bedroom 3) has a bath (with hand held shower) toilet,bidet,and basin. All are fully tiled.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1(on first floor).Large double room with king-size bed,ample wardrobe space,en'suite facilities. Private balcony. Bed 2 Large double room,with king-size bed,ample wardrobe space,en'suite facilities. Bed 3 Double room with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The majority of the accommodation is on the ground floor,access to bedroom 1 is via a short flight of stairs, access to the pool and gardens is either from the balcony via stairs or via the private driveway adjacent to the property. Outside: Gardens to front and rear. The front is mainly patios, the rear garden includes an 8x4 metre pool. Double car port. BBQ area with gas BBQ. The pool and BBQ area are non slipped tiled, the remainder consists of a low walled garden with shrubs and flowers, and there is an area of mature evergreens. all this area is covered with small chippings. Utility Room: x Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service can be arranged. All linen and towels (including beach towels) will be provided. Other: There is a separate dinning room with a table and chairs.