Luxury penthouse apartment in Porto Colom, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful And Exclusive Location Close To All Amenities And Beautiful Beach
This is a beautifully decorated and maintained penthouse apartment with large rear terrace giving superb views to the communal pools, gardens and sea. The apartment is fully air-conditioned with one double bedroom en suite and an open plan modern, clean and well equipped kitchen. Flat screen satellite TV is in both the spacious lounge and the main bedroom. The blue flag beach of Cala Marsal is minutes away with a large selection of shops and bars. Just ten minutes stroll takes you to the bay front of Porto Colom, its lovely fishing llauts and old town charm.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Superb stay, amazing location - great beaches, great apartment - didn't want to go home!
2 holidaymaker reviews
We have just returned from a 2 week stay in this apartment, the location Is great, plenty of room in the apartment, we loved sitting on the roof terrace in the day time and having a bbq in the evening not over looked at all. The beach is just a 5 min walk away. The pool was lovely very quite. lots of bars and resturants in walking distance.
TRES BELLE PRESTATION
Appartement très agréable. Bien situé dans une résidence au calme et très bien entretenue. La vue mer est un incontestable plus!
L'appartement est très bien agencé, propre, fonctionnel, bien équipé. Belle décoration.
John est un hôte très agréable et disponible. Depuis notre réservation, John est resté continuellement en contact avec nous pour nous donner toutes les informations nécessaires avant notre séjour. Il est resté en contact lors de notre semaine à Porto Colom. Nous étions en pleine confiance pour notre séjour.
La prestation était tellement agréable que nous espérons pouvoir y revenir un jour.
Merci à John!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Walking, cycling and riding holidays are available year round with temperatures in January still achieving 18 degrees in the day with beautiful blue skies and the flowers beginning to bloom. February is very popular for activity holidays as this is the month for the spectacular almond blossoms - artists and photographers especially enjoy this early Spring.
The nearest blue flag beach at Cala Marsal is 2 minutes stroll. Numerous other beaches, calas and coves can be found along the South East coast, some can be reached by the excellent local transport - others need a car. Many beaches have parking close by, even those surrounded by the beautiful pine forests of the area. The stunning caves of Porto Cristo are also within 30 minutes drive and the beach of Mondrago (voted one of the worlds best beaches by The Times) is 20 minutes.
Airport is Palma de Mallorca - 40 minutes drive. Port is either Alcudia (north) or Palma de Mallorca (50 mins either way). Use of a car is not essential, buses run nearby to local towns and taxis are plentiful. All amenities are within a close stroll. Bicycle hire is easy as is local car hire if required for a few days. Airport pick ups may be arranged - please ask.
2 minutes to local bars and shops and supermarket. 10 minutes walk to town and bay front of Porto Colom which offers some beautiful restaurants, bay front bars and unequalled style in the old town fishing village. Archaeological dig in nearby Can Gaya area of Colom. Cycling, diving, fishing, boat hire and other water sports all available locally and in Cala d'Or. Horse riding at Mondrago beach and inland.
The area has all the amenities required for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Banks, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars etc. are all close by. Tennis (local game of Padel) is available in Porto Colom which also has parks and children’s play areas.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
To reserve your dates we ask for a 25% deposit within 3 days of requesting a booking. The balance is then due 8 weeks before arrival together with a returnable damages deposit of £100.
We have no set arrival or departure days, but we do ask for arrival times after 4pm and departures by 10 am - although we will always try to be flexible with this by prior arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week for 6 persons maximum. Odd days over the week are charged proportionately. Additional services (ie. welcome packs, extra cleaning, hire equipment, airport pick ups) should be booked in advance.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, spacious walk in shower, wash basin and toilet
- Full en suite to bed 1 with bath and separate spacious shower room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Bedroom one has a large double bed, fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom with bath. Bedroom 2 has twin beds and bed 3 a double sofa bed with fitted wardrobes. There is a separate spacious shower room large through lounge area with roof & rear terraces.
- Air-conditioning is provided in all rooms. Welcome packs can be provided on request at cost. Outside: This is a private and select gated development with large well maintained gardens and full sized pool. The rooftop terrace is totally private and has 360 degree views. Utility Room: Washing machine provided in separate utility area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linens and towels are included as is a mid stay change of linens for stays of more than 14 days. Additional services are available on request. Other: Upstairs is a beautiful and spacious roof top terrace. Not overlooked the terrace has ample seating, table, shower, sunbeds and BBQ with pretty plants and wonderful views all around, towards the pools, sea and lighthouse and inland to the hillsides above Val d'Or Golf