Apartment in Bansko, Bulgaria - Close To Restaurants, Shops, Bars. Main Gondola 1 Km
Bansko has the best snow record and the longest ski season (15 December - 15 May) of all Bulgarian ski resorts. Bansko is also ideal in the summer months for cycling, walking or horse-riding between the months May - October. The apartment over looks the perin mountains and is only a short walk from the main gondola and Bansko City centre. The property is fully managed to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Airport transfers can be arranged.
About the Owner
I live in England with my wife and 2 year old son. We brought the apartment in May 2012 and are looking forward to going out as a family at the end of the summer.
From the Owner
“We decided on this property mainly for its location, its close enough to all the shops, taverns and ski lift without being crowned in by other building. It has amazing views across the pirin mountains.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
1. Skiing/snowboarding - Bansko has the best snow record and the longest ski season (15 December - 15 May) of all Bulgarian ski resorts
1. Hiking tours - Pirin Mountain is a tempting site for every hiker. The mountain offers magnificent scenery, numerous crystal clear lakes, interesting species of the flora and fauna! Pirin Mountain welcomes everyone who wants to enjoy the beautiful nature and unique
2. Mountain Biking Trips - Even if you are not a professional biker you can hire a mountain bike and experience unforgettable and breathtaking tour along specially marked trails.
3. Picnics in the mountain - Romantic and unforgettable picnics out in the mountain will make you feel close to the nature!
4. Horseback riding - Visit the horseback riding school and check out the numerous riding routes. Go on and take this remarkable trip. You will have the chance to see breathtaking scenery in the Kresna gorge on a horseback.
Sofia airport is approximately 150 km.
Taxi transfers can be arranged.
Bansko town centre is approximately 1 km and has a selection of popular bars and taverns.
Local supermarkets, shops and banks are all within walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£50|
50% deposit is required to secure your booking, full payment 4 weeks before arrival.
Up to 6 weeks – no cancellation charge
4-6 weeks – 50% of rate refunded
2-4 weeks – 25% of rate refunded
Less than 2 weeks – no refund
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation centre
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- WC bathroom with shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Balcony overlooking the Pirin mountains Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is cleaned prior to arrival