Villa in Praia Da Luz, Western Algarve, Portugal - Peaceful Location Within Walking Distance Of Praia Da Luz And Its Beach
Our villa Asa Campos boasts an exceptionally spacious interior, its southerly aspect takes full advantage of the ocean views. The property is set in a quiet area, yet located within strolling distance of the sea and the facilities in nearby Praia da Luz. The villa has 4 bedrooms each all with en suite facilities, a fully integrated kitchen, and larger than average 12m x 6m pool together with an overflow Jacuzzi type spa. The pool area has its own dedicated kitchenette, WC facilities, and BBQ.
About the Owner
We are an animal loving family enjoying life on our 'small holding' in a small village on the Cambridgeshire / Suffolk borders with our four horses and until recently our Great Dane dogs. We have holidayed in the Western Algarve for the past 30 years and have loved every minute of it! During this time we have progressed from an apartment to owning our dream holiday home over looking the Atlantic.
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a fantastic villa and location. We had a really enjoyable time which exceeded our expectations.
The villa is simply paradise and better than we ever dreamed
Thank you for another fantastic holiday experience. The standout highlight was watching a pod of dolphins playing in the sea whilst having breakfast on the veranda, in the sunshine in January !! Looking forward to our next visit already !
Activity and Interests
The closest beach to the villa is Praia da Luz which is within a 15 minute stroll. Luz Bay boasts golden sands set amidst a stunning backdrop of the famous Rocha Negra (Black Rock). You will find a number of water sport activities such as windsurfing and banana boat rides. To the east of the villa Lagos boasts 9 beautiful beaches. Along the coast to the west you will find some magical coves. Both Sagres and Carrapateira are within a 30 minute drive and are a surfers paradise!
The nearest international airport would be Faro which is approximately 90km (55min drive). Car hire is certainly recommended as taxis can sometimes cost just as much to and from the airport. Although there is a scenic train service available from Faro to Lagos, this may take some time!!!
The Blue Flag rated sandy beach at Praia da Luz is a 12 / 15 minute stroll using the coastal path. The Atlantic Ocean and the breathtaking views from the rocks is a 5 minute stroll from the villa.
Lagos is a 10 minute drive.
Praia da Luz offers a range of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes. There are a number of supermarkets and numerous banks including Barclays.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 21 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
22 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once you have completed our booking form a 25% deposit is required by bank transfer to secure your booking.
Full payment including a £325 damage deposit (fully refundable within 7 days of departure if no damage sustained) to be made 6 weeks prior to your arrival
Bookings made within 10 weeks of arrival must be paid in full immediately.
Flexible changeover days.
Should there be "back-to-back" bookings, check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 en-suite bathrooms, 2 with bath and shower, others with spacious walk in shower, with excellent water pressure and hot water on demand. Heated towel rail in each en-suite bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have been furnished and finished to the highest standards and have their own wardrobes, aircon, en-suites and electric shutters. Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds, Bedroom 3 with twin beds, Bedroom 4 with double bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Asa Campos has a magnificent through lounge dining room with absolutely stunning views to the Ocean, spectacular cliff’s and among them the prominent black rock,.” Rocha Negra.” As you would expect of a luxury villa in Portugal the tiled flooring and walls are of exceptional quality, design and fitting. Outside: The Mediterranean themed garden is extremely well stocked with mixed evergreen and deciduous trees, shrubs, climbers, ground cover, herbaceous borders, Canary Island palms, dwarf palms and a number of feature 250 year old olive trees. Utility Room: Siemens washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Full clean, linen and towel weekly. Extra maid service available at extra cost. Other: There are electric security gates and a private drive offering ample parking. Private 12m X 6m pool and jacuzzi type spa, can be heated at extra cost.